A truck accident may entitle you to significant compensation. Whether you suffered injuries or lost a loved one, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can lead your case. We will provide a Town ‘n’ Country truck accident lawyer to pursue compensation on your behalf.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Town ‘n’ Country, call (800) 747-3733
Are You Entitled to Compensation for Your Truck Accident?
You may be. You or a loved one may deserve compensation if:
- Your vehicle suffered damage.
- You suffered injuries from your accident.
- Your loved one passed away from accident-related injuries.
Your injuries did not have to be immediately obvious at the time of your accident. Victims may not discover their injuries until long after their collision. This is one reason why, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), you generally have four years to file a personal injury case.
A team member from our office will review your case and determine whether you have a case.
What Awards Can You Recover for a Truck Accident in Town ‘n’ Country?
You may recover awards for any losses that stem from your accident. Your losses may fall into several categories, like medical costs. Your accident-related medical costs may include:
- Emergency transport
- Emergency medical care
- Any other medical expenses related to your accident
Another category of losses is pain and suffering. This may include:
- Trauma you experienced during your collision
- Traumatic memories, dreams, and thoughts following your accident
- Conditions like anxiety and depression that stem from your accident
- Lost enjoyment of life
- Loss of cognitive or physical abilities
Your treatment for trauma may also entitle you to compensation, as well as professional losses, such as:
- Lost earning power
- Lost income
- Lost productivity
- Lost bonuses
- Lost retirement benefits
The cost of repairing your vehicle is a standard feature of auto accident settlements.
What Losses Come From a Fatal Truck Accident?
Losing a loved one in a truck accident may prompt a wrongful death lawsuit. Medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering are generally considered in wrongful death settlements. Our team will also seek awards for:
- Loss of spousal partnership
- Loss of parental guidance
- Loss of financial protection
- Funeral expenses
- Any other losses from your loved one’s death
Pain and suffering is generally greater in wrongful death cases.
Can You Receive Compensation for Future Losses?
You may. We will do our best to account for your future losses during negotiations. Future losses may be especially notable when:
- Your injuries are serious.
- You are permanently disabled.
- A wrongful death occurs.
In such cases, the effects of your truck accident may be long-ranging. Our team may work with experts in the fields of medicine, rehabilitation, and disability to assess your long-term losses.
Truck accident lawyers from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine have the resources and training necessary to complete your case. Let us seek compensation for your accident in Town ‘n’ Country.
Town ‘n’ Country Truck Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Why Do Clients Choose Our Lawyers for Their Truck Accident Cases?
Our firm has a few defining features, including:
- Familiarity with the Florida legal system, including Town ‘n’ Country
- Uncompromising client care
- Knowledge and respect of the law
- A deep desire to obtain justice for our clients
Our clients have taken note of these benefits. Consider what our past clients say about the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
Clients’ Reviews of Our Legal Services
We put all of our effort and resources into each client’s case, and they notice:
- “My experience with this law firm has been a great one. The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call and someone would always have an answer for me. Their follow up is outstanding…” – Stephen L.
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which works hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results.” – Sonia G.
These are far from the only positive client testimonials that we have received. These reviews are an accurate depiction of our firm’s values.
We Will Lead Your Town ‘n’ Country Truck Accident Case
We will take the lead on your case, involving you only when we have to. Your responsibilities may amount to:
- Participating in an initial meeting with our firm
- Telling us your story of the truck accident
- Telling us how you have suffered because of your accident
- Making any case-related statements that we need from you
You can expect us to handle everything else. Our mantra is, “You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.” We really mean it.
Our team handles all of the following duties:
- Collecting accident-related evidence
- Documenting your losses
- Drafting your lawsuit or claim
- Filing your lawsuit or claim
- Collaborating with experts
- Managing all legal matters
We may even help you arrange case-related appointments. Our firm also handles a crucial feature of your truck accident case: settlement negotiations. During negotiations, your lawyer may:
- Go head-to-head with those who owe you compensation
- Make a thorough case for why you deserve compensation
- Make the case that negligence contributed to your accident
- Present evidence and documentation of your losses
- Explain the calculation of your target settlement
Per the American Bar Association (ABA), most civil cases settle. Our firm knows this to be true, and we will pursue the settlement that you deserve.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
Do not waste time. There may be time limits on your case. Hire a truck accident lawyer from our firm so that they can pursue compensation as soon as possible.
Trust a team that knows the legal landscape in Town ‘n’ Country. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733. Your free consultation comes with no obligations and may be the first step in achieving financial justice.