If you experienced a car accident in Hillsborough County, then you may deserve compensation for your losses. A Town ‘n’ Country car accident lawyer with our firm can provide legal help.
You may receive coverage for medical care, car repairs, and any other losses from your collision.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Town ‘n’ Country, call (800) 747-3733
Will You Receive Money for a Car Accident in Town ‘n’ Country?
You may receive money for a car accident in Town ‘n’ Country. Assuming that someone else is at fault for your collision, you could receive awards for:
- Medical expenses: Medical costs from a car accident can include surgery, rehabilitative services, and physicians’ visits.
- Pain and suffering: A category of non-economic losses, pain and suffering can include emotional suffering, psychological trauma, anxiety, depression, lost quality of life, and other types of harm.
- Professional damages: Lost wages, missed bonuses, reduced hours, and other professional damages may result in compensation. You may also qualify for reduced earning capacity if you cannot return to work.
- Property damage: Vehicle repairs and replacement of damaged personal items may be part of your financial settlement.
- A wrongful death: Covered losses from a wrongful death may cover pain and suffering, funeral expenses, loss of a spouse, loss of a parent, lost financial support, medical expenses, and any other eligible damages.
Our team will investigate your losses. If you suffer any losses not listed here, we generally include those losses in your target settlement.
What Types of Documentation Do We Seek?
As we investigate your losses, we will gather any relevant documentation. Proof of your losses may include:
- Expert testimony: Experts in medicine, mental health, and other fields may testify to your losses.
- Proof of financial losses: Medical bills, evidence of missed paychecks, and bills for vehicle repair may all show your direct financial losses.
- Proof of medical treatments: Your physicians’ and counselors’ records may show that your injuries require ongoing treatment.
We will gather any other proof of your losses.
Town ‘n’ Country Car Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Who Is Responsible for Your Losses After a Town ‘n’ Country Car Accident?
When vehicles collide, it is generally because at least one party was negligent. As the American Bar Association (ABA) explains, negligence is based on “what an ‘ordinary’ or ‘reasonable person’ would have done in similar circumstances.” Anyone who falls short of this standard is negligent.
A negligent motorist, vehicle manufacturer, mechanic, government body, or alternate party who caused your accident may owe you compensation. Florida abides by the legal principle of comparative fault. This means you could receive compensation even if you hold partial blame for your collision.
Our team will identify all parties with liability for your losses.
Our Lawyers Can Help You at No Upfront Cost
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine want you better off financially than before you hired us. With this goal in mind, we do not only seek fair compensation. We consider your financial wellbeing and structure our fees to help you avoid further loss.
Car accident lawyers from our firm receive payment through contingency fees. We accept your case with no upfront compensation. You pay no case-related expenses, and you are not responsible for our fee if we do not win. However, we receive a portion of any winnings that we obtain for you.
This fee structure allows us to help anyone in Town ‘n’ Country whose case is worth trying.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Makes the Extra Effort for Our Clients
You can rely on us after your car accident. Our firm goes the extra mile for our clients by:
- Handling every legal requirement of your case
- Protecting you from insurance companies
- Connecting you directly with a lawyer (you will receive your attorney’s phone number)
- Assisting with your appointments
We will keep you in the loop when it comes to your case. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
Our Clients Explain the Benefits of Hiring Our Firm
You should consider several things when hiring a law firm, including:
- Whether they serve your practice area – the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine handles various types of car accident cases.
- Whether they know the legal environment in your area – We are a Florida-based firm familiar with Hillsborough County.
- What a law firm’s past clients say about them – You can take a look at some of our past clients’ testimonials.
Here are some of the reviews that our clients left after we completed their cases.
“Five stars: I was in Florida visiting relatives when I had a horrible car crash. Two weeks later…at the recommendation of a relative I contacted the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine just to see what they thought. I delayed my trip home because three days later I found out I had a serious neck fracture which could have resulted in complete paralysis if emergency surgery was not performed. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine saved me and got my case resolved in no time.” – Scott S.
“Back in February of this year me and my boyfriend at the time got hit by a bus. My car was totaled and the entire process was a huge hassle until my father put me in contact with the firm. After that it was pretty much smooth sailing. Most of the stress was taken off of my shoulders and they really helped me focus on getting myself better while they took care of everything else…” – Tyler R.
Your Case Could Be Subject to Deadlines
Our team is ready to start your case. We will file and complete your case, but we need you to call us first. It is important that you contact us as soon as possible.
Statutes of limitations apply to lawsuits, which means you have a deadline to file yours. We can help you abide by these laws as long as you call us soon enough.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a free consultation. We provide car accident lawyers to those who deserve justice in Town ‘n’ Country. There are no obligations once you complete the consultation.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for your free case review.