A property owner may owe you compensation for the effects of your slip and fall accident. Your losses may include medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and more types of harm.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can connect you with a Town ‘n’ Country personal injury lawyer. Let us help you today.
Do You Need Our Firm for Your Slip and Fall Accident Case?
Some reasons to hire our firm for your slip and fall accident case are:
- That we charge you nothing up front: Unlike lawyers who charge a guaranteed hourly fee or retainer, we charge nothing up front and receive no fee unless we win your case.
- That you receive access to our law firm’s resources: Investigators, experts, and our legal team are part of our standard representation.
- That we know Town ‘n’ Country: It is vital that your law firm knows the legal system where your case is occurring—we are familiar with Hillsborough County and Town ‘n’ Country specifically.
- That we go the extra mile for you: We provide your lawyer’s phone number, help you with appointments, service all of your legal needs, and pay close attention to you as a client.
If you choose to seek compensation on your own, you may struggle to balance your physical recovery with handling the legal process. You deserve to rest and recuperate. We can take care of your claim or lawsuit so you can have peace of mind.
Client Praise for the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
To get an idea of what it is like working with our slip and fall attorneys, consider these notable client reviews of our law firm:
- “I must say, I wasn’t a believer until I met with these guys! I lost hope but [they] helped me with my case and made sure everything was a total success! I’m so glad I went with Anidjar & Levine.” – Natacha P.
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which works hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my…case and with the results…I would definitely recommend this law firm…and would definitely use them again.” – Sonia G.
We are constantly working to satisfy our clients by providing responsive legal care. A slip and fall accident lawyer from our firm will provide you their phone number and keep you updated on your case throughout the process.
Recoverable Damages in Slip and Fall Accident Cases
You should have a general sense of recoverable damages for slip and fall accident cases. Note, however, that what matters most is your specific losses.
Our team generally seeks awards for any of the following damages:
Pain and Suffering Caused By a Fall
Emotional anguish, anxiety, depression, recurring thoughts and dreams, and lost quality of life may all be forms of pain and suffering. Though the financial cost of pain and suffering is not always clear, we will determine what that cost is.
Medical Expenses Related to a Fall
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) notes that a fall may require hospitalization, emergency care, and other significant forms of treatment. Rehabilitation, medical imaging, medications, and continuous physician assistance may also be necessary. Your financial recovery may cover all fall-related medical costs.
Professional Harm Stemming from Injuries
An injury can also negatively affect your professional life. It may:
- Cause permanent disability
- Cause a temporary leave from work
- Cost you your normal wages
- Prevent you from earning bonuses
- Cost you retirement contributions
- Slow your professional progress
- Cause other types of professional harm
We can pursue lost wages and reduced earning capacity if your injuries affected your career.
A Loved One’s Fall-Related Death
Falls can be deadly. When they are, your recoverable losses may include medical costs, pain and suffering (of surviving loved ones and the deceased), lost financial support, lost companionship and guidance, funeral costs, and other forms of harm.
We can file a wrongful death claim or lawsuit to pursue recovery for these losses.
How One of Our Lawyers Can Pursue Compensation for Your Losses
When it comes to lawsuits, there are generally two options for compensation: settlements and judgments.
Why We May Settle Your Case
Settlements are the most common resolution for civil cases, as noted by the American Bar Association (ABA). We may settle your case when:
- Those responsible for your slip and fall accident negotiate in good faith.
- Those responsible for your slip and fall accident agree to pay you fair compensation.
If these two things do not happen, then a settlement may not be possible.
Why We May Go to Trial
We will generally go to trial only if we cannot settle. Our team will work hard during negotiations to secure fair coverage. However, a trial may be necessary if liable parties refuse to provide fair compensation.
In some cases, insurance may cover your losses. In such a case, we will work with the insurance companies to pursue the awards that you deserve. The appropriate means of pursuing coverage will depend on the circumstances of your case.
How Long Do You Have to File Your Town ‘N’ Country Slip and Fall Accident Case?
Every state imposes deadlines on filing civil lawsuits. You should act quickly to retain our help in case these deadlines are relevant. The sooner we get started on your case, the sooner we can begin protecting your right to legal action if you need to file a lawsuit.
We also need time to build your case and negotiate a settlement. You will want to give your case the best chance of success. We can help you abide by the deadlines for filing as long as you call us soon enough.
Do Not Wait to Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
Premises liability is an area of law our firm understands. We are prepared to handle your slip and fall accident case in Town ‘n’ Country. Trust the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to pursue the awards that you deserve.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free consultation.
We Can Help.