Personal injury law allows victims of negligence to secure compensation. You may recover an award for your medical care, lost income, and other damages.
A Town ‘n’ Country personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will go the extra mile for you. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
Pursuing Compensation After an Injury in Town ‘N’ Country
You may deserve compensation for a personal injury when:
- One or more parties who owed you a duty of care are negligent.
- Those negligent acts cause you harm.
- You can prove the connection between negligence and your losses.
When negligent behavior results in a damaging event—a car accident, medical error, or a slip and fall—then the negligent party is liable. Whether they caused the accident or simply contributed to it, they bear responsibility for your resulting injuries and losses.
If someone’s negligence played a role in the loss of a family member, you can also seek compensation.
Recoverable Awards for a Personal Injury Case in Town ‘N’ Country
Our team handles every personal injury case in Hillsborough County in a personal manner. Every single victim has a unique cluster of losses, and those losses dictate the value of a fair settlement.
Recoverable losses from a personal injury may include:
- Medical expenses, including but not limited to scans, diagnostic procedures, follow-up medical visits, ambulance transport, and rehabilitative care
- Lost income, productivity, performance bonuses, and other professional damages
- Repairs to and replacement of personal property
- Treatment for trauma, including but not limited to medications and counseling
- Pain and suffering
You may not only deserve compensation for your existing damages. You may also receive awards for your projected future losses.
Calculating your losses is just one way that the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you. An injury lawyer from our firm can protect your rights and seek fair compensation for your case in Town ‘n’ Country.
Recoverable Awards for a Wrongful Death Case in Town ‘N’ Country
Wrongful deaths generally include injury or illness. Therefore, there may be some overlap in losses between personal injury and wrongful death cases.
A loved one’s passing may entitle you to awards for:
- The same medical expenses as listed above
- Lost financial support, including the deceased’s lifetime income, unearned bonuses, and other revenue streams
- The cost of the deceased’s funeral and burial
- The pain and suffering of the deceased, as well as the pain and suffering of surviving loved ones
Our team will speak with you and your loved ones about your losses. We conduct in-depth research to make sure we account for all of your damages.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Town ‘n’ Country, 800-747-3733
How Our Attorneys Serving Town ‘N’ Country Can Help
Our firm accepts clients’ cases with a clear goal in mind: securing a settlement or court-awarded offer.
Before we can complete your case, our firm may:
Gather Case-Related Facts and Evidence
We can enlist the help of experts and reconstructionists to investigate your case. We may use any evidence we gather to contest an insurance adjuster’s determination of fault if they try to undervalue or deny your claim. We can also document your losses, including the future expenses you will incur due to your injuries.
Pinpoint All Liable Parties
Negligence is not the only standard for liability. As Inc. notes, other standards like vicarious liability can apply to personal injury cases. For example, if you were involved in a truck accident, the truck driver’s employer may also be liable for your losses. We can pursue compensation from all liable parties.
Represent You in Communications With Insurers and Attorneys
Our team may handle the vast majority of your case. This includes communications with insurance companies and attorneys. We generally handle these interactions so you do not have to stress over saying something that can undermine your claim.
Even when you must craft a statement or speak directly with these parties, we will protect you.
Determine Whether to Settle or Go to Trial
While settling is more common than going to trial, we will not make any assumptions about your case. Every case has its own path, and our team will adapt to your specific circumstances. If negotiations produce a fair offer, then we will settle. If they do not produce fair compensation, we can take your case to trial.
Our team can advise you on all case-related matters. You simply have to focus on healing.
Town ‘n’ CountryPersonal Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Our Firm Differs from Other Law Firms Serving Town ‘N’ Country
We have a ceaseless dedication to our clients. There is no case-related duty that we will not help with, and our team will:
- Help you schedule medical care
- Monitor your recovery
- Start your case as soon as possible
- Provide frequent case updates
- Give you your attorney’s phone number
- Provide empathetic legal help throughout your case
Our clients recognize our responsive legal care. Here is what some of them say about us:
- “From literally the day after the accident I have been in the extremely capable hands of this law firm. The medical providers I was sent to were top notch, and everyone involved with handling my case…did an excellent job as well. A year later and my case is wrapping up with a result that I am more than satisfied with. Their reputation is well deserved. Thanks guys!” – Rudy D.
- “Anidjar & Levine is a great law firm. They gave us a free consultation over the phone and we were able to resolve our case easily. [They were]…friendly, honest and sincere with our case and I would highly recommend this law firm to those struggling with finding the right law firm. Keep up the good work guys!” – Kharmen W.
Expect nothing less than this level of care for your case in Town ‘n’ Country.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Hire Us Today at No Upfront Cost
Our firm does not receive any upfront payment, and we get no fee unless we win. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a FREE consultation.
An injury lawyer from our firm is ready to handle your case in Town ‘n’ Country. Let us take the weight off your shoulders.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW