After being involved in a construction truck accident in Hollywood, you might be struggling with substantial medical bills and lost wages due to injuries sustained. Also, if you lost a loved one, you might be mourning and trying to adjust to a new financial reality.
You can hire a Hollywood construction truck lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine if you want to pursue a personal injury claim to recover damages. Your lawyer will handle all aspects of your case as you recover or mourn. They will investigate your case to prove liability, collect evidence, negotiate with the insurance provider, and more.
How Our Hollywood Construction Truck Accident Attorney Can Help
All motorists, including construction truck drivers, owe other drivers and pedestrians a duty of care. If someone else was liable for your construction truck accident, you have a legal right to pursue the at-fault party for damages. We recommend seeking the services of one of our lawyers to tap into their wealth of experience handling similar cases.
Having our support when pursuing a personal injury claim can help you receive the justice and compensation you deserve. Here are some of the ways your lawyer will help with your case:
- Proving your injuries. One of the challenging parts of a truck accident is determining the liable party. Your lawyer will investigate thoroughly and produce evidence showing the responsible party and the cause of your injuries. They can build a compelling case on your behalf by consulting medical professionals, reconstructing the accident, interviewing witnesses, and obtaining accident reports to show liability and prove your injuries.
- Negotiate for a fair settlement. One of the favorable aspects of enlisting the services of our lawyers is that they’ll handle negotiations with the insurance company as you concentrate on your recovery. They also have the experience of handling the insurance company to ensure you receive the financial compensation you deserve. Also, during negotiations, your lawyer will include the long-term monetary effect in case of a lifelong medical condition.
- Provide you with professional advice. Apart from explaining your legal rights and the claim process, your lawyer will provide professional advice on the steps to take after your accident and during your case. For instance, your lawyer will advise you to seek proper medical treatment to ensure medical records support your damages. We may also advise against providing any statements to the insurance company if this may hurt your case.
- Estimate the value of your claim: To ensure you receive a fair settlement, your lawyer will calculate the value of your claim. First, they’ll identify all the potential damages from your construction truck accident. The lawyer will then calculate the value of your injury claim based on past and expected future medical bills, pain, suffering, and lost wages to ensure you get fair compensation from the insurer.
- Represent you in court. Most injury cases are settled out of court. However, in some cases, a just settlement cannot be agreed upon without third-party intervention. In such a situation, your lawyer could file a lawsuit in court. It’s the responsibility of your lawyer to represent you in court and put up a strong defense to ensure you get the award you deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a construction truck accidents lawyer serving Hollywood, 800-747-3733
Types of Construction Trucks
When construction truck accidents occur, they usually involve other vehicles and different types of construction trucks, such as:
- Dump trucks
- Road graders
HollywoodConstruction Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Causes of Construction Truck Accidents
A construction truck accident can happen for several reasons, but more complex machinery accidents usually involve negligence by an operator. Some common causes include:
- Mechanical defects
- Brake failure
- Inadequate driver training
- Unsecured loads
- Driver fatigue
- Driving while intoxicated
- Failure to perform regular vehicle maintenance
A driver is usually not the only party responsible for damages when a construction truck accident happens. The truck’s construction company can often be accountable and the maintenance company if the accident occurred due to improper repairs.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Common Construction Truck Accident Injuries
People involved in construction truck accidents often suffer severe injuries; others might sustain multiple injuries, including:
- Neck injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Muscle strains
However, after a construction truck accident, some victims lose their lives due to sustained injuries. When a victim dies, their family has a right to file a lawsuit for wrongful death. Your lawyer will work towards ensuring you receive fair compensation based on all recoverable damages resulting from your loved one’s death.
Hollywood Construction Truck AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Proving Liability in a Construction Truck Accident
Construction trucks are classified as commercial vehicles. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) has a responsibility to make and enforce regulations for these vehicles to ensure safety on the roads. The following are the requirements a driver must meet to be eligible to operate a construction truck:
- Drivers should have valid commercial driver’s licenses (CDLs) to operate commercial trucks
- Before starting to operate the trucks, construction truck drivers should receive adequate training
- Before the start of any trip, drivers should ensure the trucks are inspected and maintained adequately for any faults
- The total truck weight the truck driver is transporting should be within the recommendations
These regulations set the basis of your argument that a truck driver or a construction company can cause an accident due to negligence. Your lawyer will prove that the accident happened because the defendant failed to adhere to the rules. As such, the following parties might be liable for a construction truck accident:
- The construction truck driver
- The insurance provider for the driver or construction truck company
- The construction company, if they’re the truck owners
- The truck’s mechanic
- A truck parts manufacturer
- A third party if the truck was a rental
Contact Us Today for Legal Help With Your Claim
Suppose you were injured in a construction truck accident in southern Broward County and sustained injuries. In that case, a Hollywood construction truck accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine could assist you with your injury claim.
We have a dedicated team of attorneys ready to handle your case and provide frequent case updates. Call us now for a free case review and help with your claim.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW