It is your legal right to hire a workers’ compensation lawyer in Hollywood, Florida. The workers’ compensation process can be challenging and time-consuming. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you recover the compensation you deserve. For a free consultation, please call 1-800-747-3733. If you do not recover compensation, you do not owe attorney fees.
For a free legal consultation with a workers' compensation lawyer serving Hollywood, call (800) 747-3733
Potential Complications in a Workers’ Compensation Claim
If you are injured at work, workers’ compensation is supposed to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other monetary compensation.
However, insurance companies or employers sometimes try to deny or minimize the benefits paid to injured workers. They might claim that the injuries occurred or developed outside of work. An insurance company or employer may question the extent or discomfort of a worker’s injuries.
Call a workers’ compensation attorney in Hollywood at 1-800-747-3733 for help managing your case and communicating with insurers.
Hollywood Workers' Compensation Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
A Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Who Is on Your Side
There are some employers and insurance companies who try to deny or downplay your legitimate claim. There are others who are slow to process a workers’ compensation claim.
Our legal team can help you by:
- Filing all the necessary forms according to deadlines.
- Collecting evidence to support your case.
- Negotiating with the insurance company.
- Representing you at an appeal hearing if necessary.
- Writing a settlement agreement on your behalf.
A workers’ compensation lawyer will help you get the benefits you may be entitled to receive. To get a free consultation, please call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733.
You May Be Eligible for Workers’ Compensation Benefits
Most Florida employers must provide workers’ compensation coverage, with a few exceptions. Any company with more than four employees or construction companies with one employee must carry workers’ compensation.
A Worker’s Compensation Lawyer in Hollywood Helps With Many Types of Injury Claims
Although certain industries carry a greater inherent risk of injury, worker’s compensation claims are filed for employees in all kinds of occupations. A worker’s compensation attorney in Hollywood from our firm can handle many types of workplace injuries, including:
- Head injuries such as traumatic brain injuries from falls or falling objects
- Muscular injuries, torn ligaments, herniated disks, and broken bones from lifting, pulling, or pushing heavy objects.
- Tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, and other repetitive motion injuries.
- Construction and manufacturing accidents.
- Hearing loss or damage to eardrums.
- Exposure to toxins such as radiation or coal dust.
If you were injured or sickened at work, you may be eligible for workers’ compensation benefits. If your employer is making it difficult for you to receive these benefits, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. A member of our team is happy to review your case at no cost or obligation. Please call 1-800-747-3733.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Act Quickly if You Were Hurt at Work
Workplace injuries are caused by many things, including but not limited to:
- Dangerous working environment
- Insufficient training
- Lack of safety equipment
- Defective or improperly maintained machinery
- Unavoidable accidents
- Unsanitary environment
- Workplace violence
Typically, you have 30 days to report the injury or illness to your employer. When first reporting the accident, please include specific details, such as:
- Time and date of the accident and injury, or if it is an illness, when you noticed symptoms.
- What you believe caused the injury, accident, or illness.
- Location of injury, accident, or illness.
- Witness names and contact information.
A Workers’ Compensation Lawyer in Hollywood Can Help You Get Benefits
Report the accident or injury as soon as possible. The next step toward getting your workers’ compensation medical benefits and other compensation is to schedule a medical evaluation. This is usually your employer’s authorized medical provider.
You Deserve Legal Protection for Workers’ Compensation Benefits
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine goes the extra mile to make sure that you receive the benefits and compensation you are entitled to recover. This includes medical benefits for your injury and illness, including:
- Urgent care
- Doctor’s visits
- Physical therapy
- Medical tests
- Prescription drugs
- Medical equipment such as crutches or prostheses
- Lost wages
We Do Not Get Paid Until You Do
A workers’ compensation lawyer in Hollywood will protect your rights and seek the compensation you are entitled to receive. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine works on a contingency basis only: no recovery, no fee.
Please call our firm at 1-800-747-3733 to get a free consultation.