Storms can create many problems for the people in their wake. You might have damage to your home and other property. A Florida storm loss property claims lawyer with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is ready to help you rebuild and secure an award for covered losses.
You pay for your homeowners insurance every year. It should be there to help you.
What Our Lawyers Can Do for You After Storm Losses Affect Your Family
You might be tempted to handle your property claim alone. However, you do not have to do this. Our team can:
- File the claim with your homeowners insurance company
- Visit your property to get an idea of the damage
- Capture and gather evidence to give strength to your claim
- Update you when appropriate
- Take your case to court, if necessary
- Negotiate with the insurance company for a fair award
- Explain your coverage and policy
- Make recommendations and give advice
We can help you in other ways as well.
For a free legal consultation with a storm loss property claim lawyer serving Florida, 800-747-3733
Losses After a Florida Storm That Could Entitle You to an Award
Your property could have sustained many kinds of damage, such as:
- Fallen fences
- Broken windows
- Fallen tree branches
- Uprooted trees
- Destroyed bushes and other landscaping
- Crushed carports or furniture
- Dislodged roofing tiles from wind damage
- A roof ripped from the home
- Destroyed and lost sheds
- Damage to your garage
- Fires caused by downed power lines or lightning
- Ruined walls and flooring
- Damage to patio tiles
Your family may also face related losses, like:
- Building repairs
- A flooded or otherwise damaged car
- Other destroyed personal property, like appliances, clothing, and electronics
- Hotel or rental bills while your home is inhabitable
You may have to have separate flood insurance (perhaps from the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)) to receive an award for water intrusion. Flooding can also cause mold that makes a premises unlivable. Hurricane insurance coverage is similar. Not every homeowners insurance policy applies to hurricane damages.
FloridaStorm Loss Property Claim Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
What Choosing the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Means for You
Our team devotes its time to our clients. Your lawyer does not collect a fee if we don’t win your case, as we work on a contingency-fee basis. We are on your side, and our priority is a fair award for you. Our past client reviews support this:
“[They] fought hard for me… professional, courteous and as helpful as I could ever hope for. I wouldn’t dream of using any other law firm!” – Fabio A.
“[Anidjar & Levine was] super responsive and patient with me… They really want to make their clients happy and put their needs/wants first! I am not disappointed one bit! Thank you so much for all that you have done.” – Veronica D.
You deserve to spend time with your family and devote energy toward getting your life back to normal. Our lawyers taking storm loss property claim cases will shoulder the burdens for you.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
The Insurance Company Isn’t on Your Side After Florida Storm Damage
You face an insurance company that makes a profit off not paying claims from its policyholders. The adjuster might not be honest with you, could try to trick you, and may undervalue your covered losses.
The insurer could even attempt to violate your rights under the Florida Homeowner Claims Bill of Rights. Your lawyer will not let this happen. We will handle all phone calls and ensure that the insurance company valuates your losses fairly. Our team will not let them unfairly deny your claim, either.
One of the insurance representatives might say that:
- You did not properly maintain the property.
- Your losses are not covered.
- A clause in the policy disqualifies you from compensation.
- You do not have enough proof of your losses.
- Your losses are too extensive for your coverage.
- You did not do enough after discovering the losses to reduce further damage.
You could have the opportunity to pursue a lawsuit if the insurance company treats you unfairly or improperly handles your case. This would require consideration of the state statutes of limitations. Our lawyers can inform you of how much time you have to take legal action.
Florida Storm Loss Property ClaimYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Help Us to Help You; There Are Things You Can Do for Your Storm Loss Case
You can give your lawyer some help while waiting for your case to progress. If you have any of the following items, keep them and give them to us:
- Photos of the damage to your property
- Damaged articles of clothing
- Estimates from contractors
- Video of the storm damaging your property (or the aftermath)
- Eyewitness contact information (your neighbors or friends)
- Records of past construction, repairs, and inspections
- Mortgage contracts
Doing this allows your lawyer to devote more time to researching your options and taking action to advance your claim.
Delaying Your Claim Can Inspire Doubt in the Insurance Adjustor
Do not wait to file your claim. This could give the insurance company an opportunity to argue against your property losses. The adjuster might say that the damage “must not be so bad” if you could delay filing. Do not give them this chance.
If Someone Was Hurt While on Your Property
A trespasser or another party could have been injured after the storm due to the damage. You might have put up proper signage and perimeter gates to warn of the danger. This injured party might try to take action against you for their losses.
We can protect you from any claim that you were negligent in caring for your property and the safety of the community. Videos, photos, eyewitness testimony, and the injured party’s past criminal record could support your defense.
Call for Support From the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
You do not have to fight alone for covered losses after a Florida storm. Our lawyers can see your property claim through to an award. Call 1-800-747-3733 today to speak to our team representatives about your options. We do not charge for this conversation.
Our team has been fighting for Floridians in need for years. Our team can apply our experience and knowledge to your case. Your future does not need to be uncertain and murky. Turn to us.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW