Sometimes there is no greater tragedy than a drunk driving accident—mainly because these accidents are entirely preventable. A person who has been drinking should know better than to get behind the wheel. When they decide to do it anyway, they are negligently putting the lives of others at risk.
If you or someone you love was the victim of a drunk driving car accident, a North Deland car accident lawyers is ready to consult with you about your case. You can focus on your recovery while we take care of the rest.
A North Deland Drunk Driving Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You Recover Damages
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than 7,000 Floridians lost their lives in drunk driving accidents between 2009-2018, and hundreds continue to die every year. Even more people are left with injuries that require medical treatment and financial losses that put their futures at risk.
If you suffered injuries in a North Deland drunk driving car accident, you may be entitled to compensation to cover your losses and hold the negligent driver accountable. Our law firm primarily handles personal injury cases, and we have years of experience in getting justice for drunk driving accident victims.
The types of damages we can recover for you include:
- Cost of your medical treatment and physical therapy
- Lost current and future income if you’re too hurt to work
- Cost of child care services so you can make it to necessary appointments
- Cost of household services that your injuries prevent you from providing
- Compensation for your pain and suffering, such as emotional distress, mental anguish, disability, disfigurement, and loss of enjoyment
After the Death of a Loved One
Losing someone you love so suddenly creates a void that can never be filled. We understand that this is a painful time in your life. We empathize with you, and we are sincerely sorry for your loss. Our firm wants to handle your case so you can focus on your family. Wrongful death damages typically cover medical bills, lost income, and funeral expenses.
Compensation Amounts in Florida
Your lawyer’s goal is to recover a fair amount of compensation that adequately covers your losses and helps secure your future. There are no caps on the amount of compensation you can recover in Florida, so we will work to recover the amount that you deserve.
Benefits of Hiring a Drunk Driving Car Accident Lawyer to Handle Your Case in North Deland
Unless you understand the legal process and the ins and outs of the insurance system, it can be frustrating and time-consuming to handle your case all by yourself. Our law firm can help you understand every step of the process as we pour time and resources into your case—leave all the heavy lifting to us.
If you hire our firm, our main goal is building a case that’s strong enough to present to a jury. But it’s not only about how we build your case, it’s also about how we treat you as a client. You can expect these benefits and more when you work with one of our drunk driving car accident lawyers:
- Treating you right: We treat all clients with the compassion and respect they deserve. You are part of our family now.
- Helping with car repairs: We know you need your vehicle for transportation, so we can help you get the repairs your car needs to be roadworthy again.
- Scheduling appointments: If you need assistance with scheduling appointments, we can gladly set them up for you.
- Collecting evidence: Investigating your drunk driving accident is a vital step in the process. So is collecting evidence such as medical records, police reports, traffic camera footage, eyewitness accounts, and expert opinions to back up your claim.
- Negotiating with the liable party: You may be hesitant to interact with the liable party, and with good reason. We can negotiate with the liable party and their insurer on your behalf to reach a fair settlement that covers your losses.
- Filing a lawsuit: Most personal injury cases are settled out of court. However, if we must file a lawsuit to recover damages for you, we are not afraid to do so.
- You don’t pay us unless we win: Our firm works on a contingency fee basis, so you don’t pay us unless we win your case and you receive compensation. We can explain how payment works in more detail during our first meeting.
- We offer free consultations: You don’t have to pay us to listen to your story and evaluate your case. We offer free consultations so we can answer your questions and fully explain your legal options.
Throughout this process, we regularly update you on the status of your case. You will also have your lawyer’s contact information, so you are never out of the loop. You can count on us.
You Only Have a Short Time to Act
We understand that you may want to take some time after the accident to make a decision about obtaining legal representation. But you only have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit under Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) and only two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit under Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d).
Don’t lose your right to file a lawsuit because the deadline in your case came and went. Our team can ensure that you meet the statute of limitations in your case, allowing you to pursue fair compensation through Florida’s legal system.
Consult With a Drunk Driving Car Accident Lawyer in North Deland, FL Today
You have the right to seek compensation to cover your losses after a car accident with a drunk driver. Their negligence and poor decision hurt you—the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine are ready to help you hold them accountable and get justice.
To schedule a free consultation with a North Deland drunk driving car accident lawyer from our firm, please contact us today.
We Can Help.