The role of a Tampa car accident lawyer is to get the money an accident victim deserves. However, this role has many sub-duties. An attorney will secure evidence and build a case, then negotiate for the settlement their client deserves.
When you understand how much a car accident lawyer can do, you may choose to hire an attorney from our firm.
Services A Tampa Car Accident Lawyer Performs For Their Client
The role of a Tampa car accident lawyer can vary from case to case. Each client has different needs, so insurance companies respond differently to each accident. These variables may affect how an attorney does their job.
Generally, though, our car accident attorney in Tampa will:
Deal With Insurance Companies
Car accident victims face several threats after a collision, including insurers. Even your insurance company may:
- Pressure you to make a statement before you’re ready.
- Misrepresent your words to suggest you’re at fault for the car accident in Tampa.
- Extend a lowball settlement offer and pressure you to accept.
- Employ other bad-faith tactics meant to minimize your financial recovery.
Our legal team will deal with insurers for you. This will protect any financial recovery you’re entitled to.
Complete All Case-Related Paperwork
Filing accurate paperwork can make or break a lawsuit or claim. Your attorney will draft and submit all case-related paperwork, including:
- An insurance claim
- A lawsuit
- Legal motions
- Written responses to insurers’ inquiries
- Medical records
- Employment records
- Other documentation necessary to complete your claim or lawsuit
Florida law generally requires that we file a personal injury lawsuit within two years of a car accident. We typically face the same two-year filing deadline for wrongful death cases. Our attorneys will file your case as soon as possible to avoid missing these deadlines.
Your legal team will secure and preserve all evidence related to your case, including:
- Eyewitness testimony
- Traffic camera footage of the collision
- Video footage of circumstances related to the accident (like a motorist drinking before driving)
- Photographs of the accident scene
- The police report documenting the accident
- Any other evidence that could help us win your case
We have an office in Tampa. This allows our lawyers to respond quickly to accident scenes or other sites where evidence may be available.
Your law firm will document all your accident-related damages. Powerful evidence may include:
- Photographic images of your injuries
- Medical images (X-rays, CT scans, MRIs)
- A mental health expert’s diagnosis of your pain and suffering
- A medical doctor’s diagnosis of your injuries
- Past pay records, which can prove how much income you’ve lost because of your car accident in Tampa
Your attorney will understand the documentation you need that could contribute to a case victory.
A lawyer will calculate exactly how much money you deserve for your car accident. The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that the value of damages typically depends on the severity of injuries. If your injuries cause long-term symptoms or a disability, you might be able to recover substantial compensation.
Fight For A Settlement
Our team will tie together evidence, documentation, and the calculation of your damages. We will present our case to liable parties, likely including insurance companies. Your lawyer will then demand a specific amount of compensation.
While settlement negotiations often involve a back-and-forth dynamic, our firm stands behind its settlement calculations. We will demand that you receive fair payment for your accident-related damages in Tampa.
Go To Trial
Your attorney should be willing to take your case to trial, if necessary. One benefit of hiring our firm is its long record of trial victories.
A law firm that is willing to go to fight for your recovery in the courtroom may have an advantage during settlement negotiations. If liable parties know a law firm will take the case to trial, those liable parties may not want to risk losing a substantial verdict.
Our firm understands these duties well. We are car accident attorneys, and we do everything our clients require of us.
Who Can Hire A Car Accident Attorney In Tampa?
You should consider hiring a car accident attorney in Tampa if:
- You suffered injuries in your car accident.
- Your loved one passed away after suffering injuries in a car accident.
- Your loved one has suffered debilitating injuries and cannot hire their own lawyer.
Car accident attorneys work to ensure a client does not have to pay out of their own pocket for accident-related damages.
Contingency Fee Structures Allow Anyone To Afford A Car Accident Lawyer
Our law firm uses a contingency fee structure so that anyone can hire us in Tampa. When you hire our team to represent you, we:
- Cover all your accident-related damages.
- Require no upfront compensation from you.
- Receive a percentage of your settlement or verdict.
- Do not receive a fee unless we win your case.
We don’t consider clients’ financial resources. We’re only interested in getting justice for car accident victims in Tampa.
What Happens If A Tampa Car Accident Victim Doesn’t Hire A Lawyer?
If you don’t hire a car accident lawyer for your case in Tampa, you may:
- Face health risks: Many of our clients suffer physically and psychologically after their auto accidents in Tampa. By hiring our personal injury team, those clients protect themselves from further health problems.
- Struggle to build a successful case: Our attorneys have many years of experience and extensive legal training. We can build strong cases because it’s what we do for a living. Without our help, you might have a challenging time with building a compelling compensation case.
- Suffer financially: You may have to cover all case-related expenses if you don’t hire a lawyer. If you lose your case, these costs could worsen your financial issues.
Don’t take these risks. Let a lawyer from our firm fight for you.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today For A Free Consultation
The services of a car accident lawyer are just one call away. Let a Tampa car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine lead your personal injury case.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free consultation.
We Can Help.