If you suffered injuries in a car accident, you have enough on your plate without worrying about medical expenses or paying your bills. Let a Sweetwater personal injury lawyer with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine fight to recover your damages while you focus on your health.
Our Sweetwater Personal Injury Lawyers can manage your auto insurance claim or lawsuit, offering support each step of the way. We will do the work necessary to build a robust case while advocating for your rights at every turn. Contact us today for a free consultation.
You Can Seek Damages Under Florida’s Car Accident Insurance Laws
Florida is one of a handful of states that follows a no-fault insurance model. Under this system, most motorists must carry a minimum of $10,000 in personal injury protection (PIP) insurance. PIP pays for 80 percent of medical bills, two-thirds of your lost wages, and up to $5,000 in death benefits for fatally injured parties. You seek these damages through your no-fault provider, regardless of who is liable for the collision.
What does this mean for you? Following a collision, you have options, and our team aims to help you explore them. Our years of experience give us nuanced insight into the personal injury claims process and the legwork that goes into securing financial recovery.
Our Law Firm Seeks Maximum Compensation For Your Auto Accident Injuries
You can step outside the no-fault system and pursue compensation from a liable party if you have severe injuries or expenses that exceed your PIP coverage. A claim against a liable party will allow you to recover compensation not available through PIP, including:
- Medical treatment. We can seek awards for your current and future medical treatment, including medical care not paid for or not covered by PIP. Medical damages may include emergency services, doctor’s visits, hospitalizations, medical devices and equipment, physical therapy, and long-term nursing.
- Lost wages. We can recover your back pay and lost bonuses, overtime, and employment benefits. If you cannot work for a prolonged time or suffered a disabling injury, we can seek compensation for lost future earnings and lost earning capacity.
- Property damage expenses. We can recover the cost of vehicle repairs or seek your car’s fair market value if it’s a total loss. Our team can assist you if you need help getting your car fixed.
- Non-economic damages. Non-economic damages compensate for your injury’s physical, mental, and emotional hardships. We can seek awards for scarring, disfigurement, loss of mobility, chronic pain, depression, anxiety, mental anguish, and reduced quality of life. We can also seek financial recovery for pain and suffering.
- Wrongful death. Our wrongful death attorneys can seek awards for your loved one’s medical expenses, funeral and burial costs, lost income, lost future financial support, and lost services. We can also pursue compensation for survivors’ mental pain and suffering.
We Have A Limited Time To File Your Personal Injury Lawsuit
The statute of limitations for personal injury and wrongful death is two years, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11. You must file your lawsuit within this deadline, or the court will likely refuse your case, even if you have solid proof of negligence or wrongdoing.
Because of this deadline, we encourage you to get started on your insurance claim immediately. Doing so will give us ample time to build and prepare your case for negotiations.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine legal team can help you get started today. We’re standing by to start your free initial consultation.
Our Sweetwater Car Accident Lawyers Build And Pursue Your Case
Securing compensation for your car accident injuries and damages requires proving that another party’s negligent behavior caused your crash. Our accident attorneys can use their years of experience to conduct a thorough investigation and build a solid case showing you deserve compensation.
While you turn your time and energy toward healing or caring for your family, we can:
- Get a copy of your police report
- Visit the site of your collision to take pictures and collect physical evidence
- Find and interview eyewitnesses
- Obtain your medical records
- Locate available cell phone, dashcam, or surveillance video of the accident
- Identify and calculate your economic and non-economic damages
- Identify liable parties and prove they acted negligently
- Draft and file your insurance claims
- Manage deadlines, paperwork, details, and “red tape”
We aim to get the money you need for your crash-related damages, so you do not have to jeopardize your financial stability. To that end, we will aggressively negotiate for every cent owed to you. If we cannot secure full and fair compensation with a settlement, we will not hesitate to take your case to trial.
In addition, when you work with us, you will never be in the dark about the status of your claim. We will provide you with frequent and timely case updates. We will also give you your attorney’s cell phone number, so you can reach out with questions or concerns at any time.
We Assist Auto Accident Victims In Sweetwater And Throughout Miami-Dade County
According to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), nearly 29,000 people suffered injuries in traffic accidents in Miami-Dade County in 2022. During that year, there were also more than 300 fatal collisions.
If you or your loved one suffered injuries in a motor vehicle accident, our law office can assist you. We take cases involving:
- Drunk drivers
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists
- Large trucks and commercial motor vehicles
- Rideshare vehicles
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Rear-end collisions
- Broadside (T-bone) accidents
- Single and multi-vehicle crashes
Contact The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine For Car Accident Case Assistance
Call now for a free consultation. We serve personal injury clients on contingency, meaning you never pay anything upfront to secure our help. Connect with a Sweetwater car accident lawyer near you today.
We Can Help.