A motorcycle accident happens in a moment, but the harm resulting from the collision is often long-lasting. It is essential that you receive fair compensation for pain and suffering, lost income, motorcycle repairs, medical bills, and all of your other damages. A Sweetwater motorcycle accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will work to ensure your complete financial recovery.
Our firm goes the extra mile to ensure our clients’ satisfaction and financial recovery. A Sweetwater Personal Injury Lawyer from our team will handle every aspect of your case.
Why The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Is Qualified To Lead Your Sweetwater Motorcycle Accident Case
Motorcycle accident cases are often high-stakes, as motorcyclists are at risk of disabling and even fatal injuries. You should have complete confidence in your law firm. With the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine leading your motorcycle accident case in Sweetwater, you can be certain that:
- We minimize your financial burden: Our firm requires no upfront fees or costs from you. Your lawyer’s fee is tied directly to their performance—if you receive compensation, they earn their fee. Our office has every reason to secure as much compensation as possible for you.
- You will receive responsive legal care: We represent people facing immensely difficult circumstances. Our team will work to ease your post-accident stress as much as possible by helping with case-related appointments, providing regular case updates, showing boundless compassion, and handling your entire case.
- You will have a direct relationship with your attorney: Our law firm serves our clients, and you will know which attorney is in charge of your case. This way, you know where to direct your questions, and you will know who is responsible for your financial recovery.
- We will fight for a fair financial recovery, even if it means going to trial: Our lawyers prepare motorcycle accident cases for court. If we settle, a trial will not be necessary. However, if liable parties do not negotiate a settlement in good faith, we won’t hesitate to take your case to trial.
No matter the nature of your injuries or damages (or if you have lost a loved one), you can put stock in the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. A Sweetwater motorcycle accident attorney from our team will prioritize your case, working to secure compensation as soon as possible for you.
Former Clients Praise Our Personal Injury Lawyers
You deserve to read about real experiences from real clients:
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from the beginning to the conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
- “They exceeded my expectations in every facet. I have highly recommended them to family and friends and will continue.” – Stephen L.
These are two of many reviews from our former clients. Excellent legal service is our standard at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
Motorcycle Accident-Related Damages We Will Seek Compensation For
Our goal is that your financial recovery will address every economic and non-economic damage from your motorcycle accident, which may include:
- Medical bills, which may start with emergency transport and extend through your last day of rehabilitation (or the rest of your life, if you suffer a disabling injury). Our lawyers work with medical professionals to accurately value the medical cost of motorcycle accidents.
- Pain and suffering, which is a common type of harm among motorcycle accident victims. This may include physical pain from injuries, psychological distress (including post-traumatic stress disorder), emotional anguish, scarring and disfigurement, lost quality of life, and several other damages.
- Professional harm, which may start with lost income. Other professional damages may include lost bonuses and promotion opportunities, diminished earning power, and lost benefits.
- Property costs, including the cost of repairing or replacing your motorcycle. We will also value damage to clothing, electronics, and other property, as well as temporary transportation expenses.
Your lawyer will investigate, document, and value each of your accident-related damages. We will hire any experts who can assist in this process, as they may help ensure the accurate valuation of your current and future damages.
Our Team Will Demand Justice For A Loved One’s Tragic Death
Motorcyclists face a higher-than-average risk of dying from injuries, and we represent those affected by fatal motorcycle collisions. If this describes you, please accept our entire team’s condolences for your loss.
We will pursue justice for your loss through a financial recovery, which may include the cost of:
- A funeral
- Burial or cremation
- Loss of consortium (the non-economic benefits your loved one provided)
- Losing the decedent’s income and household contributions
- Accident-related medical expenses
- Your pain and suffering
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
Nobody deserves to suffer injuries or lose a loved one because of another person’s negligence. We will work diligently to secure the justice you are entitled to.
We Provide Start-To-Finish Legal Service In Sweetwater
Let us manage every detail of your case in Sweetwater while you rest and follow your doctor’s treatment plan. We will:
- Investigate the accident and secure all relevant evidence
- Document your damages
- Assign a precise monetary value to all damages, identifying a fair settlement value
- Engage in settlement discussions (perhaps with insurers or civil defense lawyers)
- Review all settlement offers with you (and offer our honest advice about the fairness of each offer)
- Take your case to trial, if necessary
We will also manage all communications and paperwork, two vital and time-consuming aspects of a motorcycle accident case. Let our team of attorneys, paralegals, investigators, and experts go to work for you.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today For Your Free Consultation
Florida Statutes § 95.11 generally requires us to file motorcycle accident cases within two years of the collision, and we would prefer not to cut it close. The sooner you hire an attorney from our team serving Sweetwater, the sooner we can file your case and fight for compensation.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
We Can Help.