If you suffered an injury, your primary focus should be your health and recovery, not bills and financial issues. Unfortunately, victims are often left with significant medical costs and other expenses related to their injuries. If the accident that hurt you was not your fault, you can seek awards to pay for your losses and protect your financial future.
A Sweetwater personal injury lawyer with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can assist you with a claim or lawsuit to recover damages from a liable party. We fight for the compensation you deserve so you can turn your time and energy toward getting your life back on track. You can contact us today for a free consultation.
Our Sweetwater Personal Injury Lawyers Will Fight for the Compensation You Deserve
You and your family should not have to shoulder the financial burden of someone else’s mistakes. Our personal injury attorneys serving Sweetwater, FL, can identify and calculate your current and future economic damages using bills, receipts, and estimates. We can also prove you deserve non-economic compensation. We will pursue fair awards for the following:
- Medical treatment. We can seek compensation for current and ongoing medical care, including surgeries, hospitalizations, medications, mobility aids, physical therapy, rehabilitation, and extended nursing services.
- Lost income. A severe injury can prevent you from working temporarily or long-term. We can pursue your lost income, earnings, and employment benefits. We can also seek compensation for the loss of your future earning capacity.
- Property damages. We can seek the cost of repairing or replacing your damaged vehicle or personal items, such as laptops, cell phones, watches, and jewelry.
- Pain and suffering. We can pursue monetary awards for intangible losses, including physical and chronic pain, disfigurement, scarring, mental anguish, emotional suffering, and lost quality of life.
- Wrongful death. Our wrongful death lawyers can pursue compensation on behalf of a fatally injured loved one’s estate and survivors. Damages may include medical bills, funeral and burial expenses, lost income, lost future financial support, lost services, companionship and guidance, and survivors’ mental pain and suffering.
You can learn more about your options for financial recovery by contacting us today for a no-obligation consultation.
We Will Prove an At-Fault Party Is Liable for Your Personal Injury
Liability for your personal injury will depend on the type of accident that caused your damages. For example, financial responsibility will likely rest with a property owner if you were hurt in a slip and fall. Fault for a medical malpractice injury will rest with a negligent medical professional or healthcare facility.
Our Sweetwater personal injury law firm will investigate your case and prove that someone else’s negligent or wrongful behavior led to your accident and resulting losses. Evidence we can use to support your claim may include the following:
- Medical records
- Police or accident reports
- Eyewitness statements
- Cell phone, surveillance, or dashcam video
- Photographs and physical evidence from the accident site
- Expert testimony
We Will Not Rest Until You Get the Financial Compensation You Need After a Personal Injury
We represent people. When you work with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you are never just a case number. We give each client personalized and individual attention. Our compassionate attorneys and staff genuinely care about getting a positive outcome for you and your loved ones.
We want to protect you from pressure, bad-faith tactics, or strategies designed to reduce your compensation. We will protect your rights, aggressively negotiate for fair compensation, and represent you at trial if necessary. Our dedication to service and commitment to getting results shines through in many positive client reviews, including the following:
“The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top-notch service and following through in successfully settling my case for me and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff was very hands-on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” -Adam S.
How Long Do You Have to Seek Personal Injury Damages in Sweetwater, Florida?
Many personal injury cases get resolved through insurance claims. However, even if you do not think your case will go to court, you still need to be aware of Florida’s statute of limitations. According to Florida Statutes § 95.11, you typically have two years to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. If you cannot settle before the deadline passes, it will remove your legal leverage over the insurance company.
In addition to filing claims in a timely fashion, you should also do the following to help ensure you receive fair compensation:
- Seek medical treatment immediately if you have not already
- Follow your doctor’s orders and attend all future appointments
- Do not engage in activities that could worsen your injuries or cause you additional injuries
- Do not post about your accident or injuries on social media
- Do not agree to give a recorded statement to the insurance company
- Do not admit fault for your accident or speculate on its cause
- Do not accept an initial (often lowball) settlement offer
Common Causes of Personal Injury Cases That Entitle Accident Victims to Compensation
You may have a personal injury claim if someone else’s negligent or wrongful actions hurt you or your loved one. Common causes of personal injuries include the following:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle collisions
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus crashes
- Boating accidents
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Premises liability accidents
- Product liability accidents
Our law firm can help you if you suffered a personal injury in Sweetwater or anywhere nearby. We have years of experience with the types of cases listed above. We also handle workers’ compensation claims, Social Security Disability (SSD) claims, and advocate for families of the fatally injured.
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine About Your Claim or Lawsuit
A Sweetwater personal injury lawyer with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is here to help you seek economic justice. If you suffered harm due to negligence, we will fight for you. Contact us today for a free consultation and learn more about how we can take your case for no upfront or out-of-pocket fees.
Our team is ready to guide you through the legal process. Personal injury victims can contact us 24/7 to get started with our law firm.
We Can Help.