Truck manufacturers, trucking companies, truck drivers, and cargo loaders driving have a responsibility to you (and anyone else on the road). These parties must take the utmost care to ensure vehicles are in good condition and that drivers operate trucks safely. If one or more of these parties were negligent and caused you harm in Sweetwater, they should cover medical bills, lost income, and other accident-related damages.
A Sweetwater personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will work to secure the financial compensation you deserve. Our firm offers responsive legal services, ensuring clients are satisfied with every aspect of the legal representation we provide. Let a truck accident lawyer from our team lead your case in Sweetwater.
Recoverable Damages In Your Sweetwater Truck Accident Case
Large trucks can weigh as much as 30 times more than passenger vehicles, as the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) explains. This weight discrepancy makes for serious accidents, severe injuries, and expensive damages.
A Sweetwater truck accident attorney from our team will evaluate each of your accident-related damages, which may include:
To diagnose and treat injuries from your accident, you may need:
- Emergency transportation from the accident scene
- Emergency medical care
- Medical imaging (such as MRIs, X-rays, and CT scans)
- Hospital services (and perhaps a prolonged period in the hospital)
- Outpatient medical care
- Rehabilitation services
We will total your existing medical bills, and our team can contact your doctors to anticipate future medical services and bills and factor those into your case.
Medical Equipment and Disability-Related Expenses
Disabled truck accident victims may need a wheelchair and other equipment. They may also need:
- Ramps and other disability-related home alterations
- A vehicle that accommodates a disability
- Lifts, a disability-friendly bed, and other equipment for their home
- The assistance of a caregiver
Because commercial truck accidents tend to be more serious than most traffic accidents, we are always ready for these kinds of expenses when representing truck accident victims.
Pain and Suffering (and Related Care)
You deserve fair compensation for:
- Physical pain (including both acute and chronic pain)
- Anxiety (including fear of riding in motor vehicles)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Sleep disturbances
- Impaired quality of life
- Lost enjoyment of life
- Loss of companionship
- Any medication, therapy, or other treatment you seek for your pain and suffering
Our Sweetwater personal injury attorneys work alongside mental health experts to diagnose and value these non-economic damages.
When truck accidents result in missed work, you can seek money for:
- Lost income (whether you are a salaried or hourly employee)
- Diminished earning power (if you return to work but earn less than before the accident)
- Lost chances for performance bonuses and promotions
- Any mental health problems resulting from your inability to work
- Lost benefits
The nature and severity of your professional damages may depend on whether your injuries will heal or whether you suffer a disability.
Accident-Related Property Expenses
We will seek compensation for vehicle repairs, temporary transportation, and all other accident-related property expenses.
Wrongful Death Damages
Our Sweetwater wrongful death lawyers can help if your loved one suffered fatal truck accident injuries. Please accept our firm’s sympathies if this is the case. You may be able to recover damages for funeral and burial costs, your loved one’s medical bills, and other losses through a wrongful death lawsuit.
Each case differs, so we will explain the damages you can collect after taking a closer look at the truck accident in Sweetwater.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Has Earned A Reputation For Going The Extra Mile
A Sweetwater truck accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight relentlessly for the compensation you deserve. Our team has many large settlements and verdicts on its record, and we want to prove our value to you.
Clients hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine because:
- We have convenient office locations: We can provide in-person representation and waste no time documenting your accident and resolving your case.
- We go beyond our basic duties: Your lawyer’s job is to secure the financial recovery you deserve, and that will be our goal. We go even further, though, by helping with case-related appointments, forming a personal bond with you, and aiding in your recovery however we can.
- Truck accidents are an important practice area for our firm: Truck accident cases are unique and often more challenging than car accident cases. We will secure evidence from the trucking company, deal with its lawyers, and overcome every other challenge we encounter.
By leaning on our firm during your time of need, you can put your health first.
Hear From Our Former Clients
Our firm goes the extra mile to ensure client satisfaction, and our testimonials prove it:
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which works hard for their clients.” – Sonia G.
- “Words cannot express how grateful we are to Andijar & Levine for everything they have done for us. From day 1 they have been there right by our sides throughout this whole process.” – Jessica D.
Our team serving the Miami-Dade County area will be your legal advocates and support system during this challenging time in your life.
We Provide Comprehensive Legal Services At No Upfront or Out-of-Pocket Cost
We don’t want concerns about what it costs to hire an attorney to stop you from taking legal action against a negligent party. We operate on a contingency fee basis, which means you will pay no upfront or out-of-pocket fees or costs when you hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. We will only receive a fee if we obtain compensation for you. We will handle every detail of your case, including:
- Securing and organizing all evidence related to the truck accident in Sweetwater
- Documenting each of your accident-related losses
- Calculating the monetary value of current and future damages
- Negotiating a settlement with liable parties (which may include a trucking company’s attorneys)
- Proceeding to trial if needed
This is your case, and you have a say over any decisions that will affect you—including whether to accept a settlement offer or proceed to court.
Call Us Today After a Sweetwater, FL, Truck Accident – Your Consultation Is Free
For an injury law firm with heart, compassion, and a proven record of securing financial recoveries, hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. We encourage you to reach out to us as soon as possible. Injured parties generally have only two years to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit, per Florida Statutes § 95.11.
A Sweetwater truck accident lawyer from our team will work tirelessly to secure the settlement or judgment you deserve. Call us today for your free, no-obligation consultation.
We Can Help.