Suffering harm in a motorcycle accident can turn a leisurely ride into a nightmare. Navigating the post-accident landscape alone (especially while dealing with serious injuries) can only make matters more stressful. This is why after getting hurt, many injured Floridians turn to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
A Sebastian motorcycle accident lawyer from our firm is more than an attorney; they’re a partner in your fight for justice and compensation. We offer free case reviews where you can explore partnering with our injury firm.
We Want to Share These Two Important Facts
We want to address your concerns from the very beginning, so you feel comfortable partnering with us. Here are some things we want to be 100 percent transparent about:
Payment: It Costs You Nothing to Hire a Lawyer
You don’t have to decide between paying rent and hiring a lawyer. That’s because the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine serves motorcycle accident claimants on a contingency-fee basis. We don’t request anything upfront or out of pocket for our help. A percentage of your settlement pays for our services and your case’s obligations.
Deadlines: You Must File Your Case Within Florida’s Statutory Deadline
Florida Statutes § 95.11 notes:
- You typically have four years to file a lawsuit if you suffered injuries in a motorcycle accident.
- You generally have two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit if you lost a loved one.
There are very few exceptions to this deadline. By contacting our law firm at your earliest convenience, we can file your case within the appropriate timeframe.
How a Sebastian Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Can Assist You
A Sebastian motorcycle accident can leave you with severe injuries, even if you were riding as a passenger. This makes recovering compensation for your injury-related losses crucial. We will seek financial recovery by:
- Updating you on your case’s progression
- Ensuring you understand all laws regarding your case
- Negotiating with insurers for a fair settlement
- Filing your case within the statute of limitations
- Managing your insurance claim and/or lawsuit
- Calculating your injury-related losses
- Protecting you from uncooperative insurance companies
- Handling all communications
We Will Seek the Full Cost of Your Injury-Related Damages
Compensation in your case should account for your past, present, and future injury-related expenses. Recoverable damages comprise:
- Healthcare expenses
- Pain and suffering
- The cost of replacing or repairing your motorcycle
- Transportation expenses
- Childcare costs
- Mental anguish
- Scarring and disfigurement
If you lost a loved one, you can trust our team to seek compensation for everything associated with your loved one’s passing, including their end-of-life care costs, funeral, and lost income.
Do I Have to Partner with a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer on My Case?
Florida law does not require you to consult a lawyer on your injury case. Yet, obtaining legal counsel can be a good idea for many reasons. By allowing our team to manage your motorcycle accident case, you can:
- Focus on your recovery period
- Spend time with your loved ones
- Manage your post-accident stress without legal obligations
- Give yourself more time to partake in your favorite activities
As noted, it cost you nothing out of pocket to partner with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. So, you don’t have to worry about your financial obligations when partnering with us. All you have to focus on is getting better.
Three Things You Should Know About the Claims Process in Florida
When considering your legal options, you should know that:
Your Recoverable Damages Depend on Your Situation
Right now, you might be wondering how much you can pursue for your collision-related losses. That truly depends on your situation. When evaluating your case (and determining what constitutes a fair offer), we will consider:
- Your estimated recovery period
- The medical treatments you require
- The accident’s impact on your life
- The cost of your financial losses, such as your healthcare expenses
- Your relationships with others
- Your quality of life
- Whether you can work (and in what capacity)
- Whether you’re filing on behalf of a late loved one
We Will Do Everything Possible to Keep Your Case Moving Forward
Without reviewing your case, we don’t know how long it’ll take to recover compensation. But one thing is for certain: we will do everything possible to keep your case moving. This involves:
- Recognizing and protecting you from bad faith insurance practices
- Gathering evidence before it becomes unavailable
- Keeping in touch with your healthcare providers
- Reviewing all paperwork for accuracy and completion
Throughout your case, we will advise you on certain measures that can promote a smooth claims process. For instance, we can explain whether giving a recorded statement could benefit your situation.
Insurance Companies don’t Always Treat Claimants Fairly
As an injured claimant, you have certain rights and protections under Florida law. However, some insurance companies ignore these mandates and treat claimants unfairly.
This could involve:
- Failing to respond to your claim in a timely manner
- Offering less than you deserve
- Denying liability for no valid reason
- Pressuring you into accepting an offer
- Unjustly accusing you of causing the accident
- Making false promises
- Dragging out your claim
We have years of experience going head-to-head with uncooperative insurance companies. Your motorcycle accident lawyer in Sebastian will stand between you and any insurance company, fighting for what you need.
Our Clients Put Their Trust in Us
Some of our previous clients have shared:
- “I wanted to reach out and say thank you for the outstanding service that your firm has provided to my family. My wife couldn’t say enough great things about how she was treated from everyone from your firm.” – Michael W.
- “Was pleased with how I was treated by Attorney Evan. Evan was very informative and took a genuine interest in my medical treatment and guided me through each process and step. Customer service was superb.” – Andy H.
- “I had the pleasure of being represented by Avery. His professionalism was superb and beyond my expectations. He made sure I’ve received the care that I deserved and was empathetic even when I was sick and couldn’t go to therapy.” – Stephanie J.B.
Begin Your Free Case Review Now
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has recovered millions for motor vehicle accident claimants and their families. Today, we want to help you start traveling the road to justice and compensation. To begin your free case evaluation with our motorcycle accident team serving Sebastian, dial 1-800-747-3733.
We Can Help.