Before you collided with a truck, you had plans for the future, ambitions at work, and, above all, your health. Now, you’re likely facing rising medical bills, missed time from your job, and uncertainty about your situation.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine advocates for truck accident claimants in Indian River County. A Sebastian truck accident lawyer from our team can investigate your collision, calculate what you’re owed, and fight for a favorable settlement from the liable insurer. We offer free case reviews where you can explore your options today.
- The Statute of Limitations for Truck Accident Cases in Sebastian, Florida
- Recoverable Damages in a Truck Accident Case
- Why Partner with an Injury Lawyer from Our Florida Law Firm?
- We Will Determine What Caused Your Traffic Accident
- We Advocate for People Suffering from These Conditions
- Our Clients Love How We Advocate for Them
- Call Now for a Free Review of Your Case
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Sebastian, call (800) 747-3733
The Statute of Limitations for Truck Accident Cases in Sebastian, Florida
You generally have four years from the date of your collision to file a lawsuit, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). You typically have two years if you’re filing a wrongful death lawsuit. The statute of limitations in your case is important because, if you file outside the appropriate deadline:
- You could lose the right to seek damages.
- You cannot compel the other party to pay for your losses.
- You may have to pay for your damages out of pocket.
You don’t have to wait any longer to initiate legal action because we operate on contingency. We can start building your case at no upfront cost to you. Furthermore, we only request our attorney’s fees if your case results in a settlement or court award.
Sebastian Truck Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Recoverable Damages in a Truck Accident Case
Whether you personally suffered harm or lost a loved one, compensable losses in your case could comprise:
Past and Future Healthcare Expenses
You may have suffered numerous life-altering injuries due to the collision. Compensation in your case could account for:
- Doctors’ appointments
- Physical therapy
- Mental health treatment
Lost Employment-Related Benefits
You shouldn’t have to choose between seeking medical care and forcing yourself to attend work. Your settlement could include reimbursement for lost wages, tips, bonuses, benefits, and freelance contracts.
If your condition will impact your future earning ability, you can request loss of future earning capacity, as well.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering in Florida does not come with an inherent dollar value. Instead, its value will depend on your situation, such as your condition, missed time from work, and other factors. Florida is one of many states that does not limit how much you can request for pain and suffering.
Other Non-Economic Damages
Pain and suffering is just one type of non-economic damage you can seek via an insurance claim or lawsuit. Other compensable losses without inherent dollar values include:
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Mental anguish
Wrongful Death-Related Expenses
If you lost a loved one in a truck accident, our law firm’s deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. While you focus on celebrating your loved one’s life, we will manage your legal matters and pursue compensation for:
- Funeral expenses
- Cremation or burial
- Loss of the decedent’s income
- Loss of parental guidance and household benefits
These are just some of the damages you can pursue with the help of a truck accident lawyer serving Sebastian. You may seek additional losses to those listed here. If so, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is ready to pursue them.
Why Partner with an Injury Lawyer from Our Florida Law Firm?
When you entrust your case to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you allow us to manage each of your legal matters. You don’t have to stress about gathering evidence or negotiating a settlement on your own; instead, you can focus on your personal health and well-being.
Our goal is to recover compensation for your losses. We aim to do this by:
- Estimating your losses’ value
- Interviewing witnesses
- Evaluating traffic camera footage and accident reconstruction data
- Filing your claim/lawsuit
- Protecting you from aggressive insurance companies
- Advising you on any settlement offers
We take a personal approach to personal injury cases. So, you can trust us to do everything your case requires to reach a fair resolution.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Will Determine What Caused Your Traffic Accident
As noted, we will review the police report, interview witnesses, and watch traffic camera footage to determine how your accident happened. This lets us determine who should pay for your losses.
We may find that one or more of the following factors caused your collision:
- Fatigued driving
- Distracted driving
- Failing to merge or yield to the right-of-way
- Road rage
- Reckless driving
After learning what caused your accident, we can hold the truck driver’s employer responsible for your losses. This is because all employers are vicariously liable for the collisions their employees cause. Furthermore, trucking companies typically have more insurance coverage than individual drivers.
We Advocate for People Suffering from These Conditions
Since 2006, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has recovered millions for injured claimants and their loved ones. In our years of service, we have secured damages for those suffering from:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord trauma
- The loss of a fetus
- Severed limbs
- Cuts and lacerations
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
- Nerve damage
- Broken bones
When you seek medical attention, keep everything related to your treatment plan. This will help us determine the impact of your injuries on your life and determine what you’re financially owed.
Our Clients Love How We Advocate for Them
Some of our previous clients have shared:
- Britney M.S. After a horrific car accident that myself and my children were involved in, I trusted the awesome team at Anidjar and Levine to help us through the difficult times. From the beginning to the end, every person I spoke to at the firm was understanding and reassuring. They held my hand during the entire process.
- Francesca C. My attorney Shire Patel was absolutely amazing. He got me a huge settlement from my car accident. Definitely recommend using Anidjar and Levine and asking for Shire.
Call Now for a Free Review of Your Case
To explore partnering with a truck accident lawyer in Sebastian, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today. We’re ready to start advocating for you now.