If you were in a motorcycle accident because of another party’s actions, you could have a case for financial recovery. Our attorneys seek financial compensation for their medical care and other accident-related losses.
An Aventura personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is ready to help you. We’ll provide responsive legal care, working towards the best possible case results. A free case review awaits when you call.
Your Next Steps After A Motorcycle Accident
Regardless of whether you decide to partner with our legal team, you deserve to know about your options following a motorcycle crash. We tell each of our clients that:
- Prompt medical attention is key to an injury claim. Don’t try to “tough out” a physical injury. Seek health care as soon as possible. This may involve going to an emergency room or admitting yourself to the hospital.
- Insurance companies don’t always prioritize clients’ needs. You could find yourself endlessly dealing with red tape after filing your personal injury claim. It’s not you; it’s the insurance company. When you hire a lawyer, you get someone who can navigate this bureaucracy on your behalf––someone who always puts your interests first.
- You might not have to file a lawsuit. Personal injury lawsuits are uncommon in the legal world. So, chances are, you won’t have to go to court. Even if your case makes it to that point, our trial-ready lawyers are ready to complete your lawsuit and advise you of your options.
As noted, we offer free case reviews where, at no obligation, you can explore your options and learn more about navigating the aftermath of a motorcycle accident.
The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine May Be The Right Choice For You
Hiring an attorney has many benefits, but one of the most significant is that it allows you to focus on your physical recovery without putting your case on hold. Unrepresented, you’ll have to dedicate significant time and energy to your claim, which could be detrimental to your health.
When choosing your legal team, you want to hire a firm that:
- Handles motorcycle accident claims
- Is familiar with the Aventura legal climate
- Has positive reviews from former clients
- Has a record of positive case results
Our firm meets these criteria. We could be the right choice for your motorcycle accident case.
What Previous Clients Share About Our Personal Injury Team
Anyone seeking legal help should consider client reviews before hiring a firm. Some of ours include:
- “From the first phone call, then a visit and the Doctors I visited, I always felt my welfare came first. The law firm staff were awesome and always returned my calls or texts promptly. I was happily surprised at the relative speed of the resolution.” — Stephen Ash
- “Such amazing law-firm to have on your side. It was my first time requiring representation and they were readily available to answer all my inquiries and questions.” — Guido Kirsch
- “I will always ensure that they will be my Attorney and I recommend them fully as they will always have your best interest and you are made to feel the support they extend.” — Maria Nieto
These reviews represent our firm accurately. You can expect a high standard of legal care when you hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
Our Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Aim To Resolve Your Legal Case
We tailor our approach to each specific case. Every client has different needs, and we’ll work hard to accommodate you. Our duties generally include:
- Gathering case-related evidence: Evidence may include witness accounts, a police report, photographs of your motorcycle, video footage, and more.
- Documenting your losses: Medical records, psychological evaluations, invoices for bike repairs, and medical bills may document your losses.
- Handling administrative responsibilities: We file your case, submit all legal paperwork, communicate with attorneys and insurance companies, and handle all other administrative duties.
- Negotiating a fair settlement: A settlement is a possible resolution to your case. We’ll let you know when you receive a settlement offer and help you determine if it’s fair.
We’re committed to our clients. Our team will use any resources at our disposal that can help your case, including expert testimony.
Damages Our Experienced Attorneys Could Recover For You In Aventura
As a motorcycle accident victim, you may be hurting physically, financially, and psychologically. We hope to relieve these damages by winning a settlement or court award for you. Our team may obtain compensation for these types of damages:
- Your medical expenses
- Property damage costs
- Rehabilitation for your injuries
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Emotional pain and physical suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Other treatment for your pain and suffering
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Uncover The Cause Of Your Accident
Maintaining safe roadways in South Florida and beyond relies on an unspoken pact between motorcyclists and other motorists—each must act responsibly and cautiously at all times. When motorists don’t act responsibly, motorcycle accidents happen.
For example, a motorist may cause a motorcycle accident by:
- Changing lanes without checking for a motorcyclist
- Turning at an intersection without seeing an oncoming motorcyclist
- Running a red light or stop sign
- Speeding, which can contribute to several different accident types
- Driving too closely behind a motorcyclist
- Driving while intoxicated, impaired by drugs, or distracted
A collision between a motorist and a motorcyclist isn’t an equally harmful one—the motorcyclist often bears the brunt of harm. Per the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), 80 percent of reported motorcycle accidents cause injury or death to the motorcyclist.
Who Is Liable For Your Motorcycle Accident In Aventura?
Liability depends on the cause of your collision. For example, if a motorist caused your accident, they may be liable. If that motorist was working at the time of your accident, their employer may be liable. Alternatively, a vehicle or motorcycle manufacturer could be liable for a defect-related accident.
There are many factors to consider when establishing liability. Our firm will gather witness accounts, accident reports, and other informative evidence to determine liability. We will identify every at-fault party that owes you fair compensation.
What Is The Standard For Liability In A Motorcycle Accident?
Negligence is generally the standard—any act that increases the risk of an accident is often negligent. However, other standards of liability may affect your case.
For instance, even if there’s no clear negligence, a manufacturer may be strictly liable for items they produce, including defective ones. The standard of vicarious liability could also apply—this standard makes one party (like an employer) legally responsible for another (like an employee).
Legal knowledge and experience are beneficial in a motorcycle accident case. A lawyer from our team can lead your case in Aventura.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine For A FREE Consultation
Consider the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to be your dedicated, responsible legal counsel. We go the extra mile for motorcycle accident victims in Miami-Dade County, and we are ready to fight for you and your loved ones. We’ll provide regular updates about your case in Aventura. You’ll also have your attorney’s phone number, and they’ll address any questions or concerns that arise.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
We Can Help.