Recently, you may have suffered major property losses due to a hurricane. If so, our firm can help you recover your losses, possibly even if your insurer is denying coverage. We’ve helped many others with their Orlando hurricane claims and insurance disputes.
You and your family deserve to be compensated to the fullest extent possible, so you can begin repairing and replacing your property. During a free consultation, we’ll explain how one of our hurricane loss lawyers can help you make your recovery.
How the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Help Hurricane Victims in Florida
Our firm has been helping Florida residents for many years now. Our attorneys help by providing legal counsel and representation to clients after a catastrophic hurricane.
Our team has had a lot of success with our clients, so many of them have offered their testimonials. One of our clients said the following about us:
“Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
Additional Reasons To Work With Us
There are many other benefits of working with our firm, such as:
- We have connections to experts that can bolster your case.
- We can schedule appointments for you, such as for repairs or medical reasons.
- We’ll provide you with constant updates about your case.
- You’ll get your attorney’s phone number for instant access.
- We have hurricane claims attorneys near you.
For a free legal consultation with a hurricane claims lawyer serving Orlando, 800-747-3733
What Does Homeowners Insurance Cover In Orlando?
Often, Florida homeowner insurance policies include hurricane coverage and a hurricane deductible. An insurer may refer to these things as “hurricane protection.” However, most policies don’t cover flood damage, and some homeowner’s policies don’t have hurricane protection at all.
If you have hurricane damage coverage, you’re covered for repairs and other property losses. You may also be covered for living expenses while your home is uninhabitable. If you have flood damage coverage, this may help you recover additional losses not covered by your hurricane insurance.
Your policy or policies could cover such losses as:
- The cost of cleaning up debris
- The cost of repairing your roof, doors, fences, and/or windows
- Foundational damage to your home
- Damage to your shed and/or garage
- The costs involved in repairing water damage
- The cost of staying in a hotel or relocating
OrlandoHurricane Claims Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
What Should I Do After A Hurricane In Florida?
Right after a hurricane, there are certain steps that may benefit you as you begin your case. However, you may be disoriented after the storm and overwhelmed by everything that needs to be done. It can help to have a list of things to do following a hurricane.
First, having an attorney early on in the process can make checking things off of your to-do list a lot easier. Not only can we help you with the initial steps, such as contacting your insurance, but we can represent you in the final days of negotiation.
Generally, you should do the following right away:
- Ensure your family has the care and accommodations they need. If you are still able to reside in your home, secure problem areas as best as you can to prevent further injury or loss. Follow guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to be safe in the days following the storm.
- Contact your insurance company (or companies) about the damage to your home. They may be able to advise you about temporary accommodations if your home is uninhabitable. There may also be a short time limit for contacting them about damage to your property.
Once you secure your attorney, they can take care of the rest. While you focus on what matters, we will move your claim forward.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
How Do Lawyers Help With Hurricane Claims in Orlando, FL?
An Orlando hurricane claim lawyer from our firm can obtain a copy of your insurance policy (or policies) to assess your benefits. Then, your lawyer will help you inventory and list all of your losses so you can request them in your claim.
There’s a lot more a lawyer from our firm can do to help with your hurricane insurance claim. We can:
- Hire professionals to evaluate the damage to your home
- Collect photos, videos, and documents proving your losses
- Prepare (or get a contractor to prepare) an accurate estimate of your total losses
- Keep your case progressing in order to meet the time constraints
- Communicate with the insurance company on your behalf
- Negotiate a fair settlement with the insurer
- Appeal a denial of your claim or argue against any other issues
- Take your case to court, if necessary
The Importance Of Having A Lawyer
Typically, homeowner’s insurance companies try to discount or diminish your losses. For instance, your insurer may claim certain losses aren’t covered by your policy. They may also claim your losses aren’t as costly as you say they are, that certain damage to your home was there before the incident, and/or that damage was caused by flooding which is beyond what your policy covers.
The services your lawyer will provide can protect your claim against manipulation by the insurer. If they still try to diminish your claim, we will push back, even if it means taking your case to court.
Orlando Hurricane ClaimsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Contact Us To Learn More About Hurricane Claims In Orlando
If you’ve suffered losses due to a hurricane in Florida, connect with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. We’ll offer you a free consultation, review your case with you, and advise you on your next steps. Afterwards, if you choose to hire one of our Orlando hurricane claims attorneys, you can rely on them to fight for the compensation you need to rebuild.
You’ve paid your premiums to your insurer, and now you deserve to see a return. Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation and case review.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW