The financial, emotional, and physical consequences of a motorcycle accident can follow you for the rest of your life. However, if you suffered a collision, you have options for seeking justice from the party who caused your injuries. The at-fault party may owe you compensation to pay for your medical bills, mental health therapy, property damage costs, and pain and suffering.
Handling your case alone can be tricky, especially when you’re trying to heal from your injuries. Our motorcycle accident lawyer streamlines your claim or lawsuit, moving it through the legal process and avoiding unnecessary delays. While you attend doctors’ appointments and spend time with your family, our personal injury attorneys in Miami Lakes can navigate the legal process on your behalf.
Partner With Our Injury Law Firm After Your Miami Lakes Motorcycle Collision
Filing a personal injury claim is often more complicated than you might think. If you decide to handle your case alone, you’ll have to communicate with all other parties and negotiate with the insurance company for a fair settlement––all while unsure whether you’re handling matters correctly.
Many motorcycle accident victims decide to partner with the personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine because:
- We take motorcycle injury cases on a contingency-fee basis. You will never have to pay us any upfront or out-of-pocket fees. Instead, we take an agreed-upon percentage of your compensation as payment for our legal representation.
- We’re accessible 24/7. You can call our law firm at any time, and one of our team members will speak with you.
- Our legal team keeps you updated about the status of your case. You won’t feel lost about where your case stands in the legal process. We will share any updates (such as settlement offers) as your case progresses.
- Our team can schedule your appointments for you. You must seek medical care if you hope to recover fair compensation. Our law firm will ensure your appointments are booked and that you pursue the treatment you need.
You don’t have to make the healing process more overwhelming by handling your case alone. Instead, consider partnering with our motorcycle accident law firm serving Miami Lakes.
Former Clients Leave Positive Reviews About Our Personal Injury Lawyers
After working with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, former clients have great things to say about our legal services. If you’re debating whether it’s worth it to hire a motorcycle accident lawyer, reading these reviews may help you:
- “I was very pleased with the service I received from the law firm of Anidjar and Levine. I was glad I picked this law firm to represent me. The Shire was very attentive and worked hard to make sure all of my concerns were sufficiently addressed. I would highly recommend this law firm to anyone!” – Viviana J.
- “Anidjar & Levine is a great law firm. They gave us a free consultation over the phone and we were able to resolve our case easily. Evans was most friendly, honest and sincere with our case and I would highly recommend this law firm to those struggling with finding the right law firm. Keep up the good work guys!” – Kharmen W.
Our team is dedicated to client satisfaction, and we will fight for the fair case outcome you deserve. We invite you to call today and start your free case review.
Damages Our Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Could Recover On Your Behalf
The damages you can recover after a motorcycle collision depend on the circumstances of your accident. Once we investigate your case, we can pursue financial recovery for:
Economic damages are the tangible losses you suffered because of the accident. We can prove you suffered these damages using bills, invoices, medical records, and receipts related to the accident.
Examples of economic damages you could recover include:
- Medical expenses
- Property damage or destruction
- Lost income
- Reduced earning capacity
We can gather the evidence we need to compel the at-fault party to compensate you.
Your non-economic damages are the intangible losses you suffered because of the motorcycle crash. Many injured accident victims can recover compensation for:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Loss of life enjoyment
- Mental anguish
- Reduced quality of life
Although we can’t substantiate your non-economic damages with billing statements and other documents, we can gather testimony from your doctor, friends, and family to prove you deserve compensation for these hardships.
Wrongful Death Damages
If your loved one passed away because of a motorcycle accident in Miami Lakes, our team offers our sincere condolences for your loss. We are here to offer your family support and legal guidance during this difficult time.
With the support of our wrongful death lawyers, you and your family members can secure compensation for:
- Your mental anguish
- Funeral expenses
- Your loved one’s medical bills
- Loss of parental guidance
- Loss of support and services
You could benefit from having a wrongful death lawyer guide you through the legal process and hold the liable party accountable for your financial compensation.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers Learn Liability for Your Motorcycle Crash
Before you can recover compensation, our team will need to prove another party caused the accident. Our motorcycle accident attorneys may find any of the following parties responsible for your damages:
- A motorcycle parts manufacturer
- Another motorcycle accident rider
- A drunk driver, distracted driver, aggressive driver, or anyone else who was not following the rules of the road
- A maintenance technician
There could be more than one party that owes you compensation. If so, our team will not hesitate to seek the settlement you deserve.
You Benefit From Promptly Starting Your Motorcycle Accident Case
Our law firm encourages you to get started on your case as soon as you can. Accident victims have a limited amount of time to pursue compensation through a personal injury lawsuit. Per Florida Statutes § 95.11, you generally only have two years to submit a personal injury case. If you fail to submit your case on time, you may not be able to recover compensation.
Another benefit to starting your case early is that it gives your legal team time to collect evidence, such as the police report, witness statements, and surveillance footage of the accident.
Work With Our Miami Lakes Motorcycle Accident Team Today
After a serious accident, the last thing you’ll want to do is communicate with the insurance company or pursue compensation by yourself. Instead, save yourself the trouble and connect with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
When you call us today, we’ll answer any questions you have during a free initial consultation. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for legal guidance.
We Can Help.