Living through a hurricane can be traumatic in numerous ways. Yet, those who suffer property damage expect to find comfort in their insurance policy. Too often, hurricane victims in Lehigh Acres find that insurance companies try to avoid paying claims fairly.
A Lehigh Acres hurricane claims lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will seek fair compensation for your covered losses. We won’t stand down from the insurance companies, even if they use coercion, intimidation, or other tactics with our attorneys.
What Do Hurricane-Related Insurance Policies Typically Cover?
There are two primary sources of damage during a hurricane:
As the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) explains, flood damage usually falls under flood insurance, which you may have. Your homeowners insurance policy may cover both wind damage and damage resulting from “wind-driven rain”, as FEMA calls it.
Insurance companies will try to differentiate damage that falls under your flood insurance and damage that falls under your homeowners insurance.
Hurricane-Related Damages That Flood Insurance Typically Covers
Lee County explains that its residents can purchase flood insurance through FEMA’s National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). Such flood insurance policies may protect both the building and certain contents within the building.
Your flood-related covered losses may include damage to:
- Your electrical components, including wiring, breakers and breaker boxes, switches, and lights
- Plumbing components
- Air conditioning components
- Appliances, including but not limited to washer-dryers, stoves, refrigerators, and water heaters
- Blinds, drapes, and other household accessories
- Sheds and other detached structures
You may also receive compensation for contents in your home damaged by flood waters. This can include electronics and other personal property.
Floods can deteriorate or destroy anything in their path. Your flood insurance policy may entitle you to full coverage for your property damage.
Hurricane-Related Damages That Homeowners Insurance Typically Covers
Your homeowners policy may cover most, if not all, of the damages that flood insurance doesn’t cover. Losses covered under your homeowners insurance policy may include wind-related damage to:
- Your roof
- An attic or rooms that became compromised when your roof fails
- Electronics, appliances, and other valuables
- Other structures or contents on your property
The cost of removing hurricane-related debris and restoring your property may also fall under your homeowners insurance policy. Remember that wind-driven rain damage may fall under your homeowners insurance policy, too.
If you have both flood and homeowners insurance, your Lehigh Acres hurricane claims lawyer may only need to decide which damages fall under which claim.
For a free legal consultation with a hurricane claims lawyer serving Lehigh Acres, 800-747-3733
Why Should I Hire The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to Lead My Hurricane Claim in Lehigh Acres?
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine does everything we can to support our clients. Empathy is key when we represent someone who has experienced hurricane-related losses. Because our firm serves communities throughout Florida, we truly understand the great toll that a hurricane can have on its victims.
Our firm will:
- Help you piece your life back together: While your insurance claim will be our primary responsibility, we help our clients in any other way that we can.
- Allow you to focus on restoring your property: Insurance claims require time and attention. Because we’ll be handling your claim from start to finish, we’ll allow you to focus on getting your property back to its original state.
- Be available when you need us: You’ll have your attorney’s phone number, and we’ll answer your calls or return them as quickly as possible. We need to know when you discover new damages, so we’ll maintain a clear line of communication with you.
- Shield you from bad-intentioned insurance companies: Insurance companies may face a rash of hurricane claims at a single time. This may cause delays in claim processing and may even lead an insurance company to deny or undervalue claims to protect their bottom lines. We’ll protect you from all bad-faith tactics by insurers.
Our firm’s mission is to go the extra mile for clients. This mission is never more critical than after a hurricane, when your life may be turned entirely upside down. Our team will work for the financial recovery you deserve and to provide some peace of mind during a hectic period in your life.
Client Testimonials for The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
You don’t have to take our word for it that we’re a client-centered firm, because our former clients say the very same thing:
“Picking the right attorney can be stressful, but I was extremely lucky that I picked Anidjar & Levine. Glen always went the extra mile for me and always had my best interest, he kept me up to date with the case and even gave me his personal cell phone number, I never had a problem reaching him. If I had to do this whole thing over I would not hesitate to call Glen. “ – Nick Anderson, former client
“This is a great team, I have nothing but good things to say about them, absolutely the best ,my case was settled quickly and with a greater result than I expected, very professional and always reachable, willing to answer every question” – Amaurys Garcia, former client
These kinds of positive reviews are common for our firm, and it’s no accident. We’ll do everything in our power to assure your satisfaction.
Lehigh AcresHurricane Claims Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
We Address the Challenges that Can Arise During the Insurance Claims Process
Our team will handle the claims process from start to finish. From gathering evidence to negotiating a settlement, we’ll be on top of your claim. We’ll also combat any attempts by insurance companies to undermine your claim, including any:
- Intentional delays in your claim
- Intimidation by insurance companies’ attorneys
- Unjust denials of your claim
- Misrepresentation of your policy
- Attempts to increase your deductible beyond what your policy allows
- Other bad-faith tactics
Hurricane insurance claims aren’t a minor issue. You may need fair insurance coverage and want the payment as quickly as possible. We’ll work to resolve your claim as quickly and fairly as we can.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Call The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a Free Consultation Today
A Lehigh Acres hurricane claims lawyer can be an invaluable ally after a damaging storm. Our firm will work to hold insurance companies accountable for what they owe you.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your FREE consultation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW