Neck injuries can cause short and long-term symptoms. Even a neck injury that first appears to be minor can result in significant medical costs, a decline in your quality of life, and other losses. A Lehigh Acres neck injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine may be able to recover awards through a lawsuit or insurance claim if you suffered a neck injury due to someone else’s negligence. We will handle your pursuit of compensation while you worry about getting better.
We offer a free consultation to determine if we will handle your case. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733.
For a free legal consultation with a neck injury lawyer serving Lehigh Acres, call (800) 747-3733
We Will Provide Responsive Legal Care to You
Most of our clients are dealing with either injuries or the loss of a loved one. Either circumstance is a highly sensitive one.
We handle your insurance claim or lawsuit so that you can be focused on your mental and physical health. You worry about getting better while we take care of everything else.
We do not require any upfront or out-of-pocket payment for our representation. Instead:
- You agree to pay us a percentage of any settlement or judgment that we secure.
- We provide legal services and resources and hire experts at no additional cost to you.
- You do not pay us unless we win.
In other words, we don’t get paid unless you do.
Lehigh Acres Neck Injury Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
What We Do for Clients with Neck Injuries
Our team will seek compensation for you or a loved one with an eligible neck injury case. We will handle all duties required to complete your lawsuit or insurance claim, including:
- Helping you arrange medical care
- Documenting the care you receive for your neck injury
- Determining who is liable for your neck injury
- Determining whether an insurance claim or lawsuit is the most suitable approach to your case
- Filing your claim or lawsuit
- Pursuing compensation
Our goal is to secure a financial recovery for your medical costs and other losses. We will first determine whether insurance could cover your losses.
We Complete Insurance Claims for Our Clients
Motorists, business owners, homeowners, medical professionals, and medical institutions could be among those whose insurance covers your losses. As part of the insurance process, we can:
- Evaluate whether you are entitled to insurance coverage
- Determine what the value of your losses are
- Determine how much compensation any applicable policies provide
- Communicate with insurance representatives
- Engage in negotiations for an insurance payment
- Accept or reject the best offer by an insurance company on your behalf
Our team will keep you updated about insurance settlement negotiations. A lawsuit will remain an option for you if insurance is not the solution to your case.
We Pursue Settlements for Our Clients
The American Bar Association (ABA) explains that you may be able to secure a settlement either:
- Before filing your lawsuit, or
- After filing your lawsuit but before going to trial
It notes that these outcomes are more common than lawsuits going to trial. We will pursue a settlement for you, which will mean that your lawsuit will not need to go to trial.
You may be entitled to numerous forms of coverage through a pre-trial settlement. We may collect coverage for:
- Your past and future pain and suffering
- Your medical expenses
- Your lost income
- Any counseling you need for trauma
- Any pain management treatment you receive
- Medications for pain management
- Loss of earning capacity once you return to work
Our team will review your losses to determine what coverage you deserve. A Lehigh Acres neck injury lawyer from our firm will then pursue the financial settlement that you deserve.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for instructions about how to move forward with your case.
It Is Important That You Do Not Wait to Call Us
There are multiple reasons for you to call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine as soon as possible, such as:
We Will File Your Case on Time
Rules such as those outlined in Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) provide general limits on your personal injury lawsuit. This deadline may restrict your time for bringing a lawsuit to four years.
Time permitting, we will:
- Inform you of the amount of time you have to file a lawsuit
- Draft your lawsuit as soon as possible
- File your lawsuit with the proper authorities
Allowing the deadline to expire is one risk you run by not calling our team as soon as possible.
We Defend Your Rights from the Moment We Become Your Law Firm
Attempts to violate your rights may follow your injury. The nature of threats to your rights may depend on:
- The sort of accident that caused your injury
- The motivations of the person who caused your injury
- The approach of insurance companies
- Whether the liable party retains a lawyer
You may not be aware that your rights are in danger. This may be especially true if you have never suffered an injury like yours. Our team will protect you from:
- Insurance companies pressuring you into a quick settlement
- The other party’s lawyers attempting to have you admit fault for an accident
- Any other person who threatens your rights
A lawyer from our team is a barrier between you and other parties involved in your lawsuit. We will handle communications with insurers, attorneys, and other parties. This will protect you from potentially harmful interactions with these sorts of people.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call our Team for a Free Case Evaluation Today
Calling the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine costs nothing and comes with no obligations. We will answer any questions that you have about hiring a Lehigh Acres neck injury lawyer from our team.
Call us today at 1-800-747-3733 for your free case evaluation.