For many, Key Biscayne is a dream destination. Yet, navigating the two-lane roads and dense traffic is nothing short of a nightmare. Collisions happen almost daily, and when they do, injured claimants have options. One of those options involves partnering with a Key Biscayne personal injury lawyer.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine comprises a team of born-and-raised Floridians who are intimately acquainted with the Sunshine State’s legal system. When you give us a call, we’re sure that you’ll feel confident entrusting us with your case. Don’t let another party’s negligence uproot your life. Instead, call today and start a free case review with our firm.
Our Clients Never Pay Out Of Pocket For Our Legal Services
There’s a lot of legwork that goes into building a car accident claim, from interviewing witnesses to calculating damages. When thinking about a lawyer’s services, you might think that it’s too expensive. Well, here’s some good news: we work on a contingency-fee basis, meaning you pay nothing to get our help.
Throughout our partnership, you can expect timely updates, answers to your questions, and peace of mind—all without getting surprise invoices in the mail. We invite you to ask questions about our contingency-fee-based representation during your free case review.
How Our Car Accident Lawyers Support Key Biscayne Clients
We waste no time in building your car accident claim. Your legal team immediately springs into action, being sure to preserve time-sensitive evidence and comply with the state’s statute of limitations. The latter obligation is of special importance; we generally only have two years to file your personal injury case. Waiting too long could void your right to damages, making you solely responsible for the collision’s financial impact.
Your Personal Injury Lawyer Does Everything Possible To Advance Your Case
Here’s a snapshot of the services we offer car accident clients in Key Biscayne:
- We file your personal injury claim, asserting that because another party’s negligence led to your motor vehicle accident, you deserve damages. The police report, traffic camera footage, and eyewitness testimony are just some pieces of evidence that could support your claim.
- Your lawyer handles all communications with the involved parties, from routine emails to late-night text messages. You shouldn’t have to answer a single phone call. That’s our job.
- We take the time to calculate each of your losses, including those without concrete dollar values. We even account for anticipated losses (such as future healthcare costs), ensuring that your settlement offers fair compensation.
Will we have to file a personal injury lawsuit to resolve your car accident case? Probably not. Our lawyers resolve most cases through insurance negotiations and other out-of-court procedures. Yet, we have no problem filing a lawsuit and advocating for you in court if your situation calls for it.
At trial, we can cross-examine witnesses, take depositions, and point out flaws in the defense’s testimony. While we go toe-to-toe with the at-fault party, you can stay at home and focus on feeling better.
You Deserve Compensation After Your Key Biscayne Car Accident
If you want compensation for your injury-related losses, our legal team wants to make that possible. Your compensable losses largely depend on the severity of your condition, your missed time from work, and the cost of your damages. Often, we are able to secure compensation for injured claimants’:
- Medical bills, including surgeries, medications, hospitalization, and emergency room visits
- Lost income, including tips and bonuses
- Loss of future earning ability
- Car replacement or repair costs
- Other property damage expenses
- Pain and suffering and other non-economic damages, such as emotional distress
You could spend all day googling the average settlement values of car accidents. Yet, you won’t find an answer––or an accurate one, anyway. Because most cases are settled through insurance claims, these figures aren’t readily available.
As noted, we base your case’s value based on your circumstances. That way, you walk away from the claims process with the compensation you need to rebuild.
Considerations After Your Key Biscayne Car Accident
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine intends to guide your case to a fair conclusion. We handle everything associated with gathering evidence, assessing your losses, and holding the liable party accountable. Yet, there are also some measures that you can take to bolster your case’s outcome.
If possible, we ask that you:
- Seek medical attention. Visiting a healthcare provider creates a record of your accident. It also helps you reach maximum medical improvement.
- Follow your treatment plan. Visiting a healthcare provider is one thing. Following through with your treatment plan is a separate matter. You want to show the insurer that you’re doing everything possible to better your health. You also want to prevent the at-fault party from alleging that by forgoing medical care, you made your condition worse.
- Refrain from giving a recorded statement. The insurance company may ask for a recorded statement, hoping that you’ll disclose something to jeopardize your case. Our lawyers can handle all communications with the insurer, only sharing the information needed to advance your car accident case.
Above all else, we ask that you consider legal representation. You don’t want to manage a claim by yourself. You want an advocate.
Take It From Our Clients: Our Personal Injury Lawyers Offer Comprehensive Help
We help countless car accident claimants every year. Some have felt compelled to share these comments about our legal team’s commitment:
- “My husband and I were in a terrible car accident in November 2015 and didn’t know what to do…A ndijar & Levine sent one of their representatives name Charlie to our home to get the process started. Charlie was very professional and reassured us that everything was going to be fine… We definitely recommend Andijar & Levine and will refer anyone who is looking for an attorney to use this law firm!!’” ––J.D.
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case, in the course of the case Anidjar & Levine protected my character, my future…went far and beyond what initially were hired for. As a conclusion, they won my case and successfully managed to protect my character. These guys are amazing attorneys, they are the BEST!!!” ––E.C.
Start A Free Case Review Now And Connect With Our Team
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine wants to learn your story now. Our car accident lawyer serving Key Biscayne stands ready to hold the at-fault party accountable and secure the compensation you deserve. Call today to get started.
We Can Help.