Nobody in Key Biscayne, whether they’re a long-time resident or seasonal visitor, is immune to serious injury. That’s why our law firm offers comprehensive legal services to injured claimants in the region. With more than 15 years of experience, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine understands what you’re going through. Our Key Biscayne personal injury lawyers manage claims with empathy and compassion, seeking every dime our clients need.
From the moment you entrust us with your case, you can rest assured that we’re doing everything possible to recover fair compensation. For more information about working with our team (or to set your case in motion), you can reach out to us for a free consultation. We offer free, no-strings-attached case reviews.
Our Law Firm Seeks the Full Cost of Your Injury-Related Losses in Key Biscayne
You deserve compensation that reflects the effects of the injury on your life. For instance, if you suffered a spinal cord injury, you deserve compensation for the hardship of having a long-term disability. If you have a traumatic brain injury, you may require in-home assistance to help with day-to-day tasks.
Our personal injury attorneys seek financial recovery for everything you deserve. Whether through an insurance settlement or court award, you could secure:
- Lost tips, bonuses, and income
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Medical expenses, including anticipated healthcare costs
- Reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses
Our Key Biscayne wrongful death lawyers advocate for grieving families. After losing a loved one, you shouldn’t have to navigate the claims process alone. Instead, you can put your case in our hands, and we will seek compensation for funeral, burial, and memorial costs.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers’ Practice Areas in Key Biscayne, FL
Our personal injury lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine handles cases in a wide array of practice areas, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents. Did you suffer whiplash in a car accident? Were you rear-ended by a truck? We advocate for victims of motor vehicle accidents, whether they operate cars, buses, or motorcycles.
- Boating accidents. There’s nothing better than some fun in the sun on the waters of Key Biscayne. However, few things are more confusing than navigating the aftermath of a boating accident. That’s where our team extends a helping hand.
- Premises liability incidents. All property owners must keep their premises safe for invited guests. If you slipped, fell, or were bitten by an aggressive dog, you could benefit from partnering with our team.
- Medical malpractice cases. All healthcare providers must provide their field’s standard of care. Surgical errors, medication mishaps, and just plain carelessness can give rise to these cases.
- Wrongful death cases. You have more than our deepest condolences if you lost a loved one to negligence; you have our legal support.
Put Away Your Wallet; Our Lawyers Operate on a Contingency-Fee Basis
Lawyers have a reputation for being expensive. But that’s not the case with our team. That’s because we work on a contingency-fee basis. In this arrangement:
- You don’t pay anything upfront for our help.
- Compensation for our attorney’s fees comes from the compensation we get for you.
- We don’t charge hourly rates or retainers.
In the rare instance that your case doesn’t yield financial recovery, you pay nothing for our time and efforts. You can learn more about this arrangement when you call and start your free case review. We invite you to ask questions about your case, legal options, and next steps.
You Benefit From Prompt Legal Action in Your Key Biscayne Injury Claim
You can take all the time you need to recover from your bodily injuries. Yet, your legal matters are a separate story. You benefit from promptly considering your options because:
- Your case comes with a filing deadline. Florida’s statute of limitations, Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(a) notes that you generally only have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit. Failing to abide by this deadline invalidates your right to compensation. When you partner with our team, we handle all deadlines, ensuring that your case remains valid.
- Some evidence doesn’t last forever. Security camera footage, eyewitness testimony, and black box data could play an instrumental role in proving your case. However, we must act promptly to obtain this evidence, or it could become unavailable.
- The insurer wants to know about your case as soon as possible. The liable insurance company will have deadlines for processing personal injury claims. If you wait too long to file your case, the insurer could have more reason to justify a low offer or a denial.
Because we don’t charge upfront fees, we can start working on your case immediately. There’s no reason to delay legal action. We’re here to advocate for you now and seek the personal injury settlement you need.
How You Benefit From Entrusting Your Personal Injury Claim to Our Team
You have many options in the aftermath of an accident in Key Biscayne. We believe you can make the most of these options by partnering with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. With our team, you get:
- An investigator. Using the accident report, accident reconstruction data, and your medical records, we can prove fault, negligence, and liability.
- An advocate. Insurance companies don’t always play by the rules, and some have no problem treating claimants unfairly. We stand between you and aggressive insurance companies, fighting for what you need each step of the way.
- A shoulder to lean on. There are few things in life more stressful than suffering a serious injury due to another party’s negligence. Throughout our partnership, you get support from someone who truly understands what you’re going through.
You shouldn’t have to pay a dime out of pocket for an accident and injuries you didn’t cause. That should be the liable party’s responsibility, and we intend to hold them accountable.
Get Support From Our Key Biscayne Injury Lawyers Today
You don’t have to spend another second worrying about your personal injury case. Instead, you can connect with our team and get started holding the at-fault party financially responsible. As noted, we work on a contingency-fee basis, so you never pay a dime out of pocket for our legal insights.
To get started, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today.
We Can Help.