When your home has been damaged by a natural disaster such as a hurricane, tropical storm, tornado, or flood, you expect your Farm Bureau Insurance policy to cover your property repairs or replacement. However, insurance companies are sometimes slow to pay out money or may deny your claim completely. When this happens, you and your family have the option to appeal Farm Bureau’s decision—and our team can help.
If you received a denied Farm Bureau property claim, or the company refuses to provide the compensation you deserve, call the property claim lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733. We can help you determine the options that are available to you given your specific situation and your insurance policy.
Why Farm Bureau Insurance May Have Denied Your Claim
Insurance companies may have varying reasons for denying your claim, such as:
- The damages that you claim were caused by a flood were really caused by a broken pipe that you failed to repair.
- You made an administrative mistake filling out some information when you first bought your policy which nullifies their responsibility to compensate you.
- The items that you want to be replaced have depreciated in value over time.
- The estimate the contractor gave you for repairs is beyond the limit Farm Bureau is willing to payout.
- You have windstorm or hurricane coverage on your homeowner’s insurance policy, which has a separate deductible to meet.
For a free legal consultation with a denied farm bureau property claim lawyer serving Florida, 800-747-3733
The Property Claims Process and the Statute of Limitations in Florida
There are a few general steps your insurance company will go through when you initially make your claim, including:
- Assigning the claim to a claim professional;
- Making contact with you;
- Evaluating your claim;
- Resolving your claim; and,
- Closing the claim.
Under Florida law, you generally have three years from the date of the natural disaster to file a lawsuit against Farm Bureau Insurance or any other insurance company in Florida. If you are dealing with a denied Farm Bureau property claim and you want to file an appeal, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 right away. We know how to pursue fair settlements with insurance companies.
FloridaDenied Farm Bureau Property Claim Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
According to the Homeowner’s Bill of Rights, you are entitled to certain rights if you are a policyholder in good standing with your insurance company. You have the right to:
- Repair or rebuild your home;
- Compensation for losses you experienced if your car or other machinery was damaged; and,
- Compensation for damage or destruction of personal property inside and outside your home.
Your insurance company has certain responsibilities it must meet, as well. Farm Bureau must:
- Notify you within 14 days of the submission date that it received your claim;
- Notify you within 30 days whether your claim is being paid partially or completely, requires further investigation, or is being denied; and,
- Notify you within 90 days that they are finished reviewing your claim, sent you partial or full payment or sent a written report stating the reason they denied the claim.
Regardless of the reasoning behind your denial, an attorney can help you with your appeal, so you can continue to pursue compensation from your insurance company.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
What the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Can Do for You
The attorneys at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine have years of legal experience helping their clients recover damages so they can rebuild their lives after a catastrophic event. Our legal team will fight for you to recover what you need. We focus on maximizing results for our clients and we don’t get paid unless and until you do.
We understand what needs to be done to get a successful outcome after you file a claim. We can:
- Provide case management services and responsive legal care in handling each component of your case.
- Handle all the paperwork and oversee procedural deadlines.
- Gather evidence and handle the communication between you and the insurance company.
- Always keep you informed regarding the status of your case.
- Take your case to trial if the case does not reach a resolution through settlement negotiations.
- Negotiate with the insurance company to get a more favorable settlement for you if you receive a denial letter from the insurance company.
Insurance companies like Farm Bureau do everything they can to minimize the money they must pay out to satisfy property damage claims. Do not let them pay you less than you deserve.
Call Today for a Free Review of Your Insurance Policy and Claim Denial
If you received a denied Farm Bureau property claim, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you with your appeal. We can investigate the cause of the denial, review your insurance policy, and protect your rights to the compensation to which you are entitled after an event like a hurricane damages your property.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation. We go the extra mile to get you on the road to recovery.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW