Whiplash can be an injury with long-term health effects. A Clearwater whiplash injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can pursue compensation for your past and future losses if another party is responsible.
We will handle all of your legal needs when you let us take over your case. Our team goes the extra mile to help clients obtain any awards that they deserve. Let us help you.
You Do Not Pay Us Upfront Or Out of Your Own Pocket
Getting legal representation from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will not require any out-of-pocket payment. We do not charge clients by the hour or an upfront fee. Instead, we operate on a contingency fee. A contingency fee means that:
- You agree to pay a percentage of any winnings that we secure to our firm.
- You do not have to pay anything unless we win.
- You do not have to pay anything from your existing personal funds.
This fee structure allows you to hire a lawyer from our firm no matter your current financial situation. We accept cases based on whether clients deserve legal representation, not whether or not they can pay.
We Will Determine Who Owes You for Your Whiplash Injury
As your lawyers, we will determine who is responsible for your whiplash injury. Liability could depend on how your whiplash accident happened. In order to determine liability, we will:
- Examine your account of your accident and injuries
- Conduct our own investigation into the incident
- Gather all available evidence that speaks to liability
- Review the responsible parties’ behavior based on the legal standards for liability
We will identify any parties whose negligence caused your whiplash. As the American Bar Association (ABA) affirms, a negligent party is one who strays from reasonable standards of behavior.
Other standards may apply to your case aside from negligence. For example, an employer may be liable for their employees’ actions through the standard of vicarious liability. Standards such as strict liability may apply in defective product cases.
We Know How to Build a Case For Damages
Whether your case involves negligence or other standards of liability, we will advocate for your financial recovery. For example, we understand the steps required to successfully prove negligence. By making this case effectively, we may ultimately obtain compensation for you. We can make a case for negligence by:
- Establishing how the at-fault party owed you a duty of care
- Showing that the at-fault party breached their duty of care by acting in an unreasonable fashion
- Connecting the at-fault party’s breach of duty of care to your whiplash injury
- Outlining the losses that have come from your whiplash injury
A Clearwater whiplash injury lawyer from our firm will make your losses clear. Then, our team will negotiate for a settlement that covers your existing and future losses.
Losses That We May Recover Through Your Whiplash Claim Or Lawsuit
The success of an insurance claim or lawsuit depends on one outcome: the compensation that you receive. If we are able to obtain fair compensation in your case, then we have represented you effectively. We will negotiate for the compensation that you deserve, which will depend directly on your losses, such as:
- Medical expenses, including the cost of the ambulance, hospital stays, follow-up appointments, medications, and physical therapy
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning ability
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage costs
- Loss of enjoyment of life
We will pursue the amount of coverage that you deserve. Keep in mind that you generally have four years from the date of your accident to file a lawsuit, per Florida Statute § 95.11(3)(a). While going to court for a personal injury case is not always necessary, it’s best to keep an eye on this deadline to maintain your right to file.
We Provide The Level of Care That You Deserve
The team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine prides itself on providing responsive legal care. This means that we:
- Take a client-first approach to every case
- Provide regular updates
- Respond to emails and phone calls
You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
Reach Out to The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today
Whiplash may cause chronic pain and restrict your mobility. It can also diminish your mental health and prevent you from earning your regular income. A Clearwater whiplash injury lawyer from our law firm can seek compensation for your hardship.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to complete a free, no-obligation consultation.
We Can Help.