You’re here because whiplash has negatively affected your life. Movements you once took for granted may cause intense pain. Even getting dressed in the morning could feel like a hassle. In the aftermath of a collision, you may wonder what options you have for seeking damages.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine knows what you’re going through. Since 2006, we’ve advocated for people in Broward County and the surrounding area. A Pembroke Pines whiplash injury car accident lawyer can pursue the damages you need. Interested in learning more? We can learn your story today during a free, no-obligation case review.
It Costs You Nothing Out of Pocket to Hire Our Whiplash Injury Lawyers
If you’re interested in hiring our firm, don’t worry about the cost. We work with our clients on a contingency-fee basis. We will not request money upfront or require you to pay anything out of pocket. Your whiplash injury car accident lawyer finances each of your case’s obligations, from its consulting fees to its filing costs.
If we win your case, a previously agreed-upon percentage of your settlement will cover our time and efforts. You pay nothing unless we recover compensation for your injury-related losses. Here, you can rest easy knowing that if you don’t get paid, neither do we.
What You Can Expect From Your Whiplash Injury Lawyer
When you entrust your case to our team serving Pembroke Pines, you can rest easy knowing that we will:
Investigate Your Collision
We need evidence to secure compensation for your losses. The evidence we find must prove that because another party acted negligently, you were hurt and have damages. Supporting information in your case may comprise:
- The accident report
- Your medical records
- Eyewitness testimony
- Traffic camera footage
- Photos of the accident scene and your injury
- Receipts and invoices related to your damages
We may also consult with third-party field consultants to learn more about how your accident and whiplash injury happened.
Advocate for What You Need
We manage everything the claims process entails, from filing your case to negotiating a settlement. Our lawyers plan to:
- Manage all necessary communications
- Calculate and itemize your losses
- Submit your demand letter to the insurer
- Give the claims adjuster all relevant information
- Advocate for what you deserve
Represent You at Trial, if Necessary
Our lawyers resolve most whiplash injury cases through insurance negotiations. Yet, we leave our options open if a lawsuit could yield compensation for your losses. We generally have four years from the date of your collision to initiate legal action, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a).
To advance your lawsuit, we can communicate with the other party’s legal team, abide by courtroom procedures, and fight for a fair resolution. All you have to worry about is healing.
Examples of Compensable Losses in a Whiplash Injury Case
Whiplash injuries may initially seem minor. However, the consequences of a devastating injury can continue for months or years. Your settlement or court award should account for each of your injury-related challenges. Compensable losses in your case may comprise:
Recovering restitution for your healthcare expenses is critical. Your whiplash injuries could easily cost you tens of thousands of dollars, jeopardizing your financial resources. Compensable losses may comprise:
- Transportation costs and co-pays
- The cost of diagnostic imaging scans, such as x-rays, MRIs, or CT scans
- The costs of ongoing medical care
- Ambulance bills
- Rehabilitative therapy
- Mental health counseling costs
Your settlement could also cover the cost of any assistive devices you required, such as neck braces.
Lost Income and Future Earnings
Suffering whiplash can cause you to miss time from work. Through a claim or lawsuit, you could recover lost:
- Contributions to your retirement savings accounts
- Employer-provided health insurance coverage
- Potential salary or wage increases
- Potential holiday pay and performance bonuses
- Vacation time, sick time, and other paid time off
Your whiplash injury may permanently affect your earning power. In that instance, you could pursue the cost of the difference to your earning capacity.
Damage to Your Property
The cost of replacing or repairing your car could exceed the insurance coverage you have. If so, you could pursue those losses through a claim or lawsuit.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering accounts for any harm to your quality of life. How much you can seek depends on your accident, injury, and hardships. Florida does not cap how much you can seek for pain and suffering via a whiplash claim.
While awaiting compensation, you may have already spent money out of pocket. If so, you could recoup those funds via legal action. Examples include:
- Temporary transportation costs
- Childcare expenses
- Travel fees (for instance, the cost of gas to long-distance appointments)
You deserve fair compensation for each way whiplash has affected your life. Our car accident lawyers in Pembroke Pines leave no stone unturned when seeking damages.
Listen to What Former Injured Claimants Share About Our Lawyers
When you want a whiplash injury car accident lawyer in Pembroke Pines, look no further than the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Our firm will always prioritize your interests and fight for your case’s best possible outcome. Don’t take our word for it.
Check out some of our most recent client reviews:
- “I had nothing but a positive experience with the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. What I admired the most is the level of professionalism among his staff from Anna at the front desk, who is always pleasant and polite to…At this point their number is saved in phone and it will remain that way. They will always be the law firm I choose to represent me in the future if the need ever occurs.” – Wilnet E.
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case, in the course of the case Anidjar & Levine protected my character, my future…went far and beyond what initially were hired for. As a conclusion they won my case and successfully managed to protect my character. These guys are amazing attorneys, they are the BEST!!! If I could give them 100 stars here they would get that and more. Highly recommend this office.” –Erika C.
Speak With Our Pembroke Pines Whiplash Injury Car Accident Team Today
The claims process can feel overwhelming in the aftermath of the crash. Yet, with a Pembroke Pines car accident lawyer from our team, you can rest easy. To learn more about partnering with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, call now.
We Can Help.