If you suffered whiplash-related injuries, an Orlando whiplash injury lawyer from our firm can help. You may receive coverage for medical costs and other losses.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine handles whiplash claims at no upfront cost. We can manage your case from start to finish.
Damages You Can Recover in a Whiplash Injury Case
We seek coverage for your every loss. We determine what your losses are by:
- Speaking with you
- Speaking with your doctor
- Reviewing your normal income
- Determining how long you will miss work
- Speaking with mental health professionals who provide you care
Calculating your losses requires us to consider hard data. Medical costs and lost income may have a clear value. We also consider non-economic losses, like pain and suffering, that have a less obvious value. You may receive compensation for the following losses:
Pain and Suffering
Whiplash can cause severe physical and emotional trauma. You may be able to account for your discomfort or any depression or anxiety you felt as a result of the accident. You may also include loss of consortium or loss of joy of life.
Pain and suffering stemming from your accident may include:
- Loss of physical abilities
- Loss of cognitive abilities
- Emotional anguish
- Loss of quality of life
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Pain and suffering may cost you financially. Your trauma may prevent you from working, and you may need counseling for mental and emotional turmoil. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will pursue full coverage for your pain and suffering.
You may have accumulated immediate and long-term medical expenses as you heal from your injuries. Make sure you document all treatment you received so that you can discuss your treatment with your attorney.
We will seek a financial recovery for your medical care, including:
- An ambulance ride
- Emergency department care
- Medical imaging
- Follow-up appointments
Mayo Clinic explains that whiplash may cause chronic medical issues. We will project your future medical costs before agreeing to a settlement.
Lost Wages and Benefits
Whiplash can cause you to be out of work for several weeks. If you lost pay during your recovery, then you may be entitled to full compensation. Your employer can provide you a document that shows how much pay or benefits you lost.
Your settlement may cover property damage, including:
- Vehicle repairs
- Replacement of your vehicle
- Damage to property inside of your vehicle
- Damage to property fastened to the outside of your vehicle
We seek compensation for both replaceable and one-of-a-kind items.
Loss of Earning Power
You may deserve compensation for:
- Future lost income
- Permanent loss of income
- Diminished earning power
- Other work-related losses
Our personal injury lawyers have helped many victims whose accidents negatively affected their income. We will review your financial losses and seek fair compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a whiplash injury lawyer serving Orlando, 800-747-3733
Benefits of Hiring an Orlando Whiplash Injury Attorney from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
There are specific benefits to hiring the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Our firm:
- Goes the extra mile for you
- Helps you arrange medical treatment and other case-related appointments
- Answers all of your case-related questions
- Handles every feature of your case
- Provides regular case updates
- Responds to your phone calls and emails
You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
You Pay Nothing Upfront or Out of Pocket
You do not have to worry about affording a lawyer from our firm. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine:
- Charges nothing upfront
- Charges nothing out of pocket
- Collects no fee unless you win
This contingency-fee arrangement serves all parties. You only pay for legal services if they are effective. We are invested in your case, as we do not receive a portion of your settlement or judgment unless we win.
What Our Team Does for Your Case
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has helped clients just like you who have sustained whiplash-related injuries. We provide comprehensive legal services that include:
- Gathering evidence of fault and liability
- Determining what your case is worth
- Negotiating a fair settlement with the insurer
- Providing legal guidance throughout the process
- Developing a legal strategy to win your case
- Filing a lawsuit if you take your case to court
Our law firm handles whiplash accident cases and wants to see justice served.
We Provide Client-Focused Legal Care
Our team works hard for a positive case outcome. Our goals are generally one of the following:
- Compensation through insurance
- A pre-trial settlement
- A judgment
We make no assumptions about your case. We generally seek a fair financial recovery in the most efficient manner possible. As the American Bar Association (ABA) explains, most civil cases end with a settlement. We will negotiate a settlement and be prepared to go to trial if necessary.
We May Hire Experts for Your Case
Experts could be a valuable addition to your case. We can hire such experts at no additional cost to you.
These experts may:
- Provide valuable case-related knowledge
- Provide direct testimony
- Reconstruct your accident
- Be an effective resource for settlement negotiations
- Be an asset during a trial
We Do Everything Necessary to Complete Your Case
A lawsuit or insurance claim can be a complicated process. As we seek compensation, we generally:
- Conduct phone calls, emails, and other correspondences on your behalf
- File your lawsuit or insurance claim
- Deal directly with insurance companies and other lawyers
- Gather evidence and documentation
- Engage in negotiations
- Determine the best approach for seeking compensation
All the while, we help you with your recovery. Our team will monitor your progress, as your health is an important aspect of your case.
What Our Past Clients Say About Us
We encourage you to consider our clients’ reviews before hiring our firm. Here are some of those reviews:
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top-notch service and followed through in successfully settling my case for me, and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff were very hands-on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” – Adam S.
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
These are just two of many positive client reviews. We strive to provide every client with responsive legal care. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will assign a whiplash injury lawyer serving Orlando to complete your case.
We Start the Legal Process with a Free Call
The first phone call comes with no obligations. Our team is available around the clock for free case consultations. During your consultation, we will:
- Gather the basic facts of your case
- Record your account of events
- Answer your questions and respond to concerns
- Explain the next steps in your case
OrlandoWhiplash Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Whiplash Can Cause Severe Injuries
According to Mayo Clinic, whiplash is a common injury that occurs due to the sudden back-and-forth flexion of the neck during an auto accident. Although whiplash can cause extensive soft-tissue damage, you may not realize that you have an injury until several days or weeks after the accident. Consequently, you may have a difficult time proving that your injury was caused by an auto accident.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can investigate your injury to determine what happened, who was at fault, and the extent of your damages. We represent victims in auto accidents caused by someone’s negligence or reckless behavior.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
What to Do After an Orlando Whiplash Injury Accident
The most important thing that you can do after you experience whiplash in an auto accident is to seek medical help immediately. Any delay in medical treatment can make it difficult for you to prove that your injuries occurred as a result of the accident. When you visit the ER, make sure you document your treatment and keep all medical reports.
You may also want to consult an Orlando whiplash accident lawyer. An attorney can discuss the details of your case, answer your questions, and go over your legal options. With legal representation, you can submit your claim and pursue compensation for damages such as medical bills, lost wages, property damage, or other losses.
Orlando Whiplash InjuryYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Start Your Orlando Whiplash Injury Case as Soon as Possible
According to Florida Statutes 95.11(3)(a), you generally have four years to file a personal injury lawsuit. Exceptions may toll this deadline, though. This is something you can discuss with our legal team when we start your case.
Four years may seem like a long time to work on your case, but it can fly by. Our Orlando whiplash injury team needs time to investigate your case, gather evidence of negligence, and negotiate with insurers. None of these processes stall the statute of limitations, though.
If you try to file past the deadline, the court could dismiss your case. Protect your right to compensation by beginning your case as soon as possible. Our legal team can work to streamline your case, as well.
Contact Us To Learn More About How an Orlando Whiplash Accident Lawyer Can Help
You should not have to pay for someone else’s mistake. So, if you are ready to move forward with your case, then contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Call us for a free case evaluation with a member of our team.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW