Whiplash caused by a motorist’s negligence may entitle you to compensation. A financial recovery may account for your medical care, lost income, and other accident-related losses.
Let a Boca Raton whiplash injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine lead your fight for awards.
Why Your Whiplash May Entitle You to Compensation
Whiplash is an injury often resulting from car accidents. In car accidents generally – and perhaps in the case of your accident – a driver’s negligence may cause significant harm.
As the American Bar Association (ABA) explains, a driver did not have to intend to cause you harm in order to be negligent. They simply have to:
- Have owed you a duty of care
- Have violated their duty of care
- Have caused your accident by violating their duty of care
Possible Liable Parties in Your Boca Raton Whiplash Case
A negligent party may pay for all of the losses that they have caused you to suffer. Others who may be liable for your losses are:
- An employer whose employee caused your accident
- A manufacturer whose vehicle or vehicle component contributed to your accident
- An automotive professional whose shoddy work put you in danger
- The city of Boca Raton, if dangerous road conditions contributed to your accident
- Any other party who is legally liable for your collision
We will handle the issue of liability, then pursue compensation from all liable parties.
The Types of Awards You May Deserve
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine pursue financial compensation for every client. The amount of compensation we pursue for you will depend on your losses. Whiplash and the accident that caused your whiplash may produce several eligible losses. Those losses may include:
The Cost of Diagnosing Your Whiplash
Any medical cost required to diagnose and your injury may entitle you to coverage.
The Cost of Treating Your Whiplash
Mayo Clinic notes that you may need pain relievers, muscle relaxants, injections, physical therapy, and alternative forms of treatment.
Income can include your lost wages, performance bonuses that injury prevents you from earning, and other types of financial harm.
Damage to your vehicle may be the most significant form of property damage that you experience. Repairing your vehicle may be a liable party’s cost.
Pain and Suffering
Your accident may have produced traumatic memories. Your injuries may also cause pain and suffering, from physical pain to difficulty sleeping and emotional trauma.
A whiplash injury lawyer from our team will produce a comprehensive record of your losses and assign a value to each loss. This record will tell us how much compensation you deserve. The value of your case may depend on the severity of your whiplash and your specific symptoms.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will ensure that no loss goes overlooked.
Why Whiplash Injury Victims Should Hire Our Law Firm
Suffering from a whiplash injury can diminish:
- Your physical abilities
- Your patience
- Your cognitive abilities
- Your self-sufficiency
Even if you were normally capable of representing yourself, your whiplash may seriously reduce your effectiveness. Many whiplash injury victims lack legal training, experience with lawsuits and insurance claims, and other benefits that our firm offers.
In short, you may hire our firm to:
- Place your case in capable hands: The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine know personal injury law, and we know how to complete cases in Palm Beach County.
- Avoid further harm: Insurance claims and lawsuits can be physically and mentally taxing. By hiring our firm, you will avoid further health problems that could come from stress and physical exertion.
- Obtain the compensation that you deserve: Ultimately, clients hire our firm because they want the compensation that they deserve.
Our firm makes no monetary guarantees, but we do guarantee this: we will work tirelessly for you.
What do Our Personal Injury Lawyers Do for Whiplash Victims?
We take certain steps that set us apart from the typical law firm. Our team goes the extra mile for whiplash victims by helping you with appointments, providing your attorney’s phone number, providing regular case updates, and answering all of your calls and emails.
A personal injury lawyer from our firm will also complete your actual case. The pursuit of compensation takes time, and your lawyer will oversee the entire legal process. Led by your lawyer, our team will:
- Identify every single person who owes you compensation
- Determine the most suitable strategy for pursuing compensation
- Gather any paperwork, photographs, videos, and witness accounts that can help your case
- File your case
- Hire experts to assist with your case
- Negotiate with insurance companies and attorneys
We generally try to settle our clients’ cases. However, we go to trial when circumstances compel us to.
You Can Hire Us Today at No Upfront Cost
Whiplash victims deserve justice without having to worry about their finances. Fortunately, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine offer our services at no upfront cost. We go one step further: you do not have to pay us anything unless we win your case.
You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for the Help That You Deserve
If someone has caused you to suffer physically, emotionally, or financially, then our team can help. A whiplash injury lawyer from our team knows how to complete cases like yours, and we can provide an attorney for you.
Reach out to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for your free case review. We are familiar with Boca Raton and will lead your case from start to finish.
We Can Help.