Whiplash can require medical treatment, prevent you from working, and cause you to incur other damages. A lawsuit or claim may cover these losses.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can seek awards for your whiplash and related losses. A West Palm Beach car accident lawyer from our firm will fight for your financial recovery.
Covered Losses Related to Whiplash
You may receive coverage for:
- Losses related to the accident that caused your whiplash
- Losses related directly to your whiplash
Losses Stemming from Your Whiplash
The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) explains that your whiplash may require:
- Pain medications
- Anti-inflammatory drugs
- Muscle relaxants
- Physical therapy
- Exercises to improve your range of motion
- Cervical traction
You may face additional costs for doctors’ visits and your other medical needs. The cost of diagnosing and treating your whiplash may be steep. Whiplash may also prevent you from working as you normally would. Your inability to work may:
- Disrupt your professional advancement
- Cost you your normal wages
- Put significant financial strain on you
- Make you ineligible for performance bonuses
Prolonged symptoms may require you to change jobs, reduce your hours permanently, and cause other professional problems. Your whiplash may be the source of much pain and suffering, as the injury may:
- Restrict your mobility
- Prevent you from exercising
- Confine you to your home for a prolonged period
- Negatively affect your mental health
- Induce conditions like depression
All of these damages may entitle you to compensation. You may have other eligible losses related to your accident, so hire an experienced West Palm Beach personal injury lawyer to handle your whiplash lawsuit.
Losses Stemming from Your Accident
Whatever incident caused your whiplash may have caused harm aside from your injury. That harm may warrant compensation for you. An accident can cause:
- Damage to a vehicle, bicycle, motorcycle, or other mode of transportation
- Damage to your personal property
- Lasting traumatic memories
- Other losses specific to your accident
Our firm will pursue financial coverage for every loss that you experience.
For a free legal consultation with a whiplash injury lawyer serving West Palm Beach, 800-747-3733
Who will Determine the Value of Your West Palm Beach Case?
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will determine the financial value of your losses. This monetary figure will be the amount of compensation that we seek for you.
Some steps we take to determine your case value are:
- Speaking with you about your losses: You have keen insight into your losses, and you may provide documentation of certain damages.
- Conducting an investigation: You may not be aware of all of your losses. Our team will conduct an independent investigation to make sure we account for all of your damages.
- Speaking with your doctors: Your doctors may help us project the future cost of your medical care.
- Valuating your losses: Certain losses, like pain and suffering, require specific mathematical calculations. Our team will make all necessary calculations to determine your case value.
A whiplash injury lawyer from our firm knows the unique challenges of your injury. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will go the extra mile for the awards that you deserve.
West Palm BeachWhiplash Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
You Can Recover from Your Whiplash While We Lead Your Legal Fight
Your only focus once you hire us should be on recovery. Our team handles every step of your case, including:
- Speaking with any witnesses who saw your accident: Witness accounts can be clear evidence of negligence.
- Collection of evidence: Photographs, video, and police reports are among the evidence we may collect for your case.
- Collaboration with experts: Experts can testify to the nature of your injuries, the existence of negligence, your future medical care, and other key aspects of your case.
- Completion of case-related paperwork: We draft and file your case along with any other paperwork required to complete your case.
- Case-related communications: Completing a lawsuit or insurance claim requires various forms of communication. We make the necessary calls and send letters to emails to move your case forward.
- Financial negotiations: Negotiations can be especially difficult for someone without experience. Our team has experience negotiating on behalf of injured clients, and we will negotiate on your behalf.
Your case is our responsibility.
Our Lawyers Provide Responsive Legal Care
Our firm is committed to satisfying clients. We know that financial recovery is a crucial step in client satisfaction. We also take every possible step to help you, including:
- Providing your attorney’s phone number so you can remain in direct touch with your lawyer
- Helping you schedule your case-related appointments
- Helping you secure transportation to your appointments
- Following up quickly to your calls and emails
- Updating you about your case as necessary
We do not promise this level of care lightly. Our past clients have experienced this standard of legal help firsthand.
Past Clients Praise the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
We take great pride in our clients’ impressions of us. Here is what our client reviews say:
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which works hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results…I would definitely recommend this law firm…and would definitely use them again.” – Sonia G.
- I must say, I wasn’t a believer until I met with these guys! I lost hope but [they] helped me with my case and made sure everything was a total success! I’m so glad I went with Anidjar & Levine.” – Natacha P.
Expect this same standard of care if you hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Call Our Firm to Start Your Pursuit of Justice in Palm Beach County
A lawyer will lead the fight for compensation to cover your whiplash injury. Our law firm is familiar with the legal system in West Palm Beach. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is ready to hear about your story.
We offer free consultations so that we can review your case. The consultation is also an opportunity for you to answer any questions you have. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at (561) 721-0080 for your free case review.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW