A driver who texted while driving and caused you harm may owe you financial coverage. You may receive coverage for your lost wages, medical costs, the passing of your loved one, or any other losses that you have suffered.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine serves victims of texting while driving accidents in Brandon. We will complete your case, seeking compensation through a settlement or judgment. Our lawyer will draft paperwork, make appearances, and handle all other steps of completing your texting while driving case.
You Can Hire Us At No Immediate Cost
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is a client-first law firm. We ensure that hiring us does not put you in a worse financial position, and we do so by offering contingency fees.
In short, we do not collect a fee unless we win your case. You do not pay our firm anything upfront, and we don’t get paid unless you do.
A contingency fee:
- Helps compensate us for our services
- Helps cover the cost of investigation, research, and other activities related to your case
- Can vary from one firm to another
We explain our contingency fees in detail before becoming your lawyers. One thing is certain: our payment never comes out of your pocket. We also do not collect a fee until we successfully complete your case.
A Settlement is One Possible Outcome of Your Case
Your texting while driving accident case is unique from all others. We will prepare a custom, personalized approach for you. We will also explain the possible outcomes of your case.
One possible outcome is a financial settlement. Such settlement may come from negotiations with insurance companies or negotiations with attorneys. We may or may not file a lawsuit before securing a settlement.
The Journal of Empirical Legal Studies explains that settlements are the outcome for a majority of civil cases. It may be the most likely outcome for your case as well. Reasons why we may pursue a settlement for you include:
- A settlement can provide the financial outcome that you deserve
- A settlement may be a less time-consuming outcome than a trial
- A settlement ensures that your case results in compensation
We resolve some clients’ cases through insurance policies or trials as well. We will take the action that we believe is most likely to provide fair awards for you.
For a free legal consultation with a texting while driving accidents lawyer serving Brandon, 800-747-3733
Losses that We Pursue Coverage for
We analyze our clients’ losses on an individual basis. Your losses are personal, and we treat them as such.
Some of the types of losses that you may receive awards for are:
Wrongful Death-Related Losses
If you lost your loved one because of a driver’s negligent actions, we will seek coverage for:
- The cost of your loved one’s funeral
- Medical care related to your loved one’s accident
- Your pain and suffering
- A spouse’s loss of comfort and companionship
- A child’s loss of their parent’s guidance
- Loss of financial support and income
A wrongful death may happen in addition to non-fatal injuries. We can handle both case types simultaneously.
The cost you bear for non-fatal injuries can be high. You may face the following losses now or in the future:
- Permanent loss of earning power
- Lost income
- The cost of psychological and emotional counseling
- The cost of all accident-related medical care
- The cost of rehabilitation for injuries
- Property damage to your vehicle
- The cost of temporary transportation
A lawyer from our firm will pursue compensation for all eligible damages. Texting while driving accidents in Brandon can result in lasting losses. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine fights hard for any payment to which you are entitled.
BrandonTexting While Driving Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
We Establish Liability for Your Accident
By establishing liability, we pinpoint all parties who owe you compensation. It is a critical step in any case—and will be in yours as well.
Texting while driving is against the law in Florida, as the Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) explains. This means that any motorist who causes an accident while texting is likely, if not certain, to be deemed negligent.
The Elements of Negligence
We will make the case that the texting driver:
- Owed you a duty of care which compelled them not to text while driving
- Violated their duty of care by texting while driving
- Caused your accident because of their negligence
- Is responsible for the losses resulting from your accident
Proving liability is central to all personal injury and wrongful death cases. This is one of the many tasks we will handle as your law firm of choice.
Our Firm Offers Responsive Legal Care
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is not your typical law firm—we go the extra mile for you. We can help whether you are dealing with an injury or have lost a loved one. We help family members whose loved ones are injured and cannot arrange legal help for themselves.
We ensure that you do not have to worry about any feature of your case. We will meet with you to start your case. After that, we will:
- Draft all case-related documents
- Calculate the value of your losses
- Identify all liable parties
- Make any necessary appearances related to your case
- Communicate and negotiate with attorneys, insurance companies, and any other people involved in your case
- Handle settlement negotiations
If a trial proves necessary, we handle that process from start to finish. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
Our firm services the community of Brandon. We will handle your texting while driving accident case while you get better. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to find out how to hire a lawyer from our firm.
Your call is completely free and comes with no obligation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW