A Tampa car accident lawyer can help by taking an insurance claim or lawsuit off your hands. Car accident lawyers generally have the resources, experience, and training to help their clients with legal matters. By hiring a lawyer, you can tap into these resources.
The benefits a lawyer provides may result in a positive financial result. While no lawyer guarantees results, our firm’s resources may have tangible value to you.
What a Tampa Car Accident Lawyer Can Do for a Client
You should understand that one car accident lawyer (and their firm) may offer the same services as another. While the services are important to know, you should also learn how a law firm provides these services. We will cover how to choose the right law firm shortly.
A car accident attorney in Tampa will help you by:
Protecting You from Insurers
The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) explains that every Florida motorist must have insurance. This means insurers are a concern no matter how your accident happened.
Insurers may treat policyholders unfairly for their financial gain. Our firm can protect you from insurers’ attempts to:
- Denying your entire claim
- Denying specific losses within your claim
- Pressuring you into accepting a lowball settlement
- Delaying your claim
Insurers may delay a claim to let the statute of limitations for a lawsuit expire. This can benefit the insurer from a negotiating standpoint. An insurer may also delay and hope you will accept their initial settlement offer. Our attorneys will keep pressure on insurers to process your claim.
Investigating (and Documenting) Your Accident
Our attorney can visit the accident scene depending on when you contact us. Even if we find authorities removed debris and traffic has resumed, we could:
- Get video footage from businesses’ security cameras and traffic cameras
- Secure existing witness testimony and record additional accounts
- Get the police report detailing your collision in the Tampa area
- Photograph any relevant sites on the accident scene
- Document your injuries
Our firm sometimes hires experts to reconstruct our clients’ collisions. These reconstructions can be especially helpful when no video footage of an accident exists.
Documenting and Valuing Your Damages
Your lawyer will calculate the exact cost of your accident-related damages. We will also secure all available documentation of your damages, including:
- X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, or any other images of your injuries
- Medical bills for accident-related care
- Employment records showing that you’ve lost income since your accident
- Experts’ testimony about your damages, including any mental health problems related to your accident
- Invoices for vehicle repairs
- Bills for temporary transportation and any other accident-related expenses
Our experienced lawyers cover every base when documenting the client’s damages.
Negotiating a Settlement
Your lawyer will negotiate for the settlement you deserve. They will respond effectively to their opponents’ negotiating tactics. Rather than giving in to intimidation, deception, or other tactics, we rely on the facts.
Our team will present evidence of liability for your accident. We will also show the documentation of your damages. Because liable parties know our firm will take cases to court—our case results prove it—they may be willing to offer a fair settlement.
Taking Your Case to Court If Necessary
Most civil car accident cases end with a settlement. A trial may only be necessary if your attorney and liable parties are well apart in settlement negotiations. Even so, our firm prepares for every case as if it will go to trial.
Managing Every Detail of Your Case
From drafting and filing paperwork to monitoring the progress of your claim or lawsuit, trust our firm to handle every other detail of your case. If we need your information or documentation, our team will let you know.
Can Car Accident Victims Handle These Responsibilities Without A Lawyer?
Any car accident victim can handle a claim or lawsuit on their own. However, this is not necessarily a good idea for many accident victims. Choosing to handle your claim or lawsuit in Tampa could:
- Diminish your health: Injured car accident victims should prioritize their health. Exerting yourself could worsen existing injuries and create new health problems. You may be wise to avoid the stress of a claim or lawsuit.
- Occupy much of your time and energy: The recovery process may limit your time. Therefore, you may not have the time to build an effective claim or lawsuit. Our firm does.
- Produce an undesirable outcome: You may spend substantial time and effort to build your case but may still lose. Our firm will protect your health and use our resources to build the strongest case we can.
Our firm serves car accident victims because they often need legal help. You do not have to struggle with a case. Instead, our injury lawyer, with ample time and resources, can lead your case.
How to Find the Right Car Accident Lawyer for Your Case in Tampa
Your car accident lawyer should:
- Have relevant experience leading car accident cases in Tampa
- Have a published record of substantial settlements and verdicts
- Offer a client-friendly fee structure
- Put you and your case first
- Have a positive reputation among former clients
Our legal team checks every box. We will fight for your financial recovery.
How Much Will It Cost to Hire a Tampa Car Accident Attorney?
Our firm does not receive a fee unless we win your case. We also receive no upfront compensation. Instead, we cover the cost of your case and recover a fair percentage of any financial recovery you receive.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today for Your Free Consultation
Do not wait to hire a Tampa car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. We will start your case as soon as possible, as we may face a filing deadline for your claim or lawsuit. Call us today for your free consultation.
We Can Help.