A hurricane is a devastating weather event that can cause catastrophic damage and leave homes and other properties in need of extensive repairs or total rebuilds. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our University hurricane claims lawyer can help you prove the damage to your property caused by the hurricane. We start by listening to your story and requesting a comprehensive copy of your insurance policy.
In some cases, multiple policies will provide appropriate coverage. We never stop fighting for you or for the coverage you are entitled to receive. Our legal team will explore all policies and ensure you understand your rights and your insurer’s responsibilities. We also make sure your covered losses are documented with photos, videos, and receipts.
Our Hurricane Claims Lawyer Helps University Property Owners Seek Damages
Dealing with your insurance company after a hurricane can be exasperating. While your claims adjuster might be overwhelmed with requests, our law firm will make your case a priority.
- Handle all communication with your insurance company
- Ensure the monetary value of your claim is accurate
- Take the confusion out of legal and insurance jargon
If your initial claim is denied, you do not have to give up on receiving compensation or settle for a smaller amount of compensation than you deserve. Our law firm will help you file an effective appeal and keep fighting for financial recovery.
How To Create A Complete List Of Your Covered Losses
As a property owner in University, FL, you may wonder how to check your property for damage after a hurricane. The emotional turmoil of seeing your home damaged or destroyed can make inventorying your covered losses difficult and emotionally challenging.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we help you:
- Create a detailed list of your losses. Your list should include damaged or destroyed real property, such as your home and any outbuildings, i.e., garage, pool, shed, and landscaping.
- Create a detailed list of your personal belongings. This list should include home furnishing, appliances, electronics, sports equipment, clothing, and more.
- Collect receipts for any emergency repairs. This can include covering broken windows and doors and otherwise securing your property until repairs can be made.
We also make sure you take pictures of any damage to your family’s vehicles. This can include cars, trucks, motorcycles, recreational vehicles, and other modes of transportation that are insured via your homeowners or other insurance policies.
For a free legal consultation with a hurricane claims lawyer serving University, 800-747-3733
Let the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Review Your Insurance Coverage
When you initially signed your insurance documents, the representative probably went over all the details of your policy with you. When our law firm helps you pursue compensation, our University hurricane claims lawyer will scrutinize your policy and any addendums or attachments.
We make sure you understand:
- Your policy’s monetary limitations
- How covered losses are assessed
- Which policy covers which losses
- Your insurer’s coverage policies
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we help you fight for the coverage you need and deserve.
We Fight Hard For The Best Possible Outcome For You
Dealing with an insurance company in the aftermath of a hurricane can be a frustrating experience. Let our law firm deal with the insurance company for you so you can avoid the stress and aggravation of the often-lengthy claims process.
To streamline the claims and recovery process, we will:
- Carefully read and review your insurance policy
- Obtain, complete, and submit required claim forms
- Ensure your case contains evidence of your losses
- Ensure you understand your rights as a policyholder
Our legal team will also investigate any other insurance policies you own — flood, auto, etc. — that might provide coverage for specific portions of your losses. Our goal is to secure the best possible outcome for you so you can start putting your home and life back together.
UniversityHurricane Claims Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Our Legal Team Makes Your Recovery Our Priority
Our law firm will stand with you when you are fighting for compensation to restore or rebuild your home. We also make sure you get the support you need throughout the compensation process.
Our hurricane claims attorney will ensure you receive:
- Responsive, supportive legal care
- A direct phone number for your lawyer
- Ongoing updates about your case
- Answers to your questions and concerns
- Responses to all phone calls and emails
We understand that your recovery after a hurricane is more than financial — it is also physical and emotional. Our law firm will go the extra mile for you so you can worry about taking care of your family while we take care of everything else.
Outstanding Client Service Is Our Hallmark
When they talk about their experience with our client-focused team, our previous clients leave online reviews like the following:
- Tasha: Nick Basco at Anidjar and Levine handled our case after the hurricane. He was extremely professional, kind, and did a fantastic job!!!! This firm exceeded our expectations, and we appreciate all their support during this stressful time…Thank you…for everything!!!!!!
- G. W. Smikle: From the very start my case was handled with professionalism and courtesy. The process was very streamlined and the lawyers and their assistants who dealt with me were always responsive and quick in providing adequate answers to all of my questions and concerns.
Read more about our commitment to providing outstanding client service and find additional testimonials from clients we have helped in the past on our client reviews page.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Review Your Hillsborough County Hurricane Case Today
Are you having difficulty recovering compensation for property damage or total loss after a hurricane in Florida? Our University hurricane claims lawyer can help you get compensation for losses covered by your insurance policy.
Get a free review of your hurricane claims case by contacting our consultation team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW