Was your yacht damaged or destroyed by one of the many strong storms that strike Florida each year? Even if you protected your investment in your vessel with yacht insurance, you might still struggle to get the insurance company to cover your losses. If your claim is being lowballed, delayed, or denied, we can help. Our Tampa property claim lawyer will take on an insurance company of any size on your behalf.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we help yacht owner fight for the compensation their insurance policy should provide. We will prepare claim forms and negotiate a fair and adequate settlement for you. We stop at nothing to get the compensation you need and deserve to return your yacht to seaworthiness.
What Is Yacht Insurance?
Similar to boat insurance, yacht insurance covers your vessel in the event of an accident. Your policy can be customized to meet your specific yacht and needs. In Tampa, you can add hurricane coverage to your policy. When you do, your insurance provider should provide the compensation your policy calls for.
When we handle your case, we explain the specifics of your policy. We also make sure you understand what you are entitled to receive for covered losses, and what you need to know about property damage claims.
How Long Do I Have To File A Claim With My Insurance Company?
Your policy should provide specific details on what to do in the aftermath of a hurricane that damages or destroys your yacht. Our yacht claims attorney’s familiarity with insurance law means we can clarify:
- How your insurer should handle your claim
- Mandatory notification and filing deadlines
- The potential settlement time frame
Time limits can be hard to understand and even harder to comply with on your own. The best way to ensure your claim is filed on time is to let our Tampa personal injury law firm handle it for you.
What If My Insurance Company Denies My Tampa Yacht Damage Claim?
You do not have to accept a denied claim without fighting back. Our law firm will help you prepare and file an appeal and even seek compensation via a civil lawsuit. We will review your claim and the documented reason for its denial. We will also take the mystery and confusion out of legal and insurance language and jargon.
We will not allow your insurance company to deny your claim without justification.
What Are Bad Faith Insurance Practices?
When your insurer does not handle your yacht damage claim to your satisfaction, you might attribute it to their simply being unfair. You may also believe they are overwhelmed with cases in the aftermath of a natural disaster.
If our yacht claims lawyer recognizes any actions that constitute bad faith, we will explain your options for holding the insurer responsible. Bad faith tactics can include:
- Causing unwarranted delays
- Failure to acknowledge your claim
- Failure to conduct a complete investigation
- Failing to disclose the fullness of your coverage
- Making unreasonably low settlement offers
- Denying compensation for a legitimate claim
When your insurer acts in bad faith, you could hold them financially responsible. We will help you build a case and fight for accountability and fairness.
Why Do I Need A Boat Damage Attorney To File My Claim?
You can attempt to file your claim and negotiate a settlement on your own. There are benefits, though, to hiring our yacht damage lawyer serving Tampa to fight for you. A primary benefit is our ability to protect you from bad-faith insurance practices. To bolster and support your claim, we will:
- Document your damaged or destroyed yacht
- Assess the monetary value of your covered losses
- Carefully scrutinize your policy in detail
- Handle all case-related communication with the insurer
- Ensure your claim is not overlooked or lost in a pile
As a responsible yacht owner, you protected your vessel with insurance. When you need it, it should be there for you. Our client-focused team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight hard for the compensation you need and deserve.
The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Makes Your Case Our Priority
When you trust our law firm to help you fight for compensation, we go to bat for you right from the start. We also make sure you have an outstanding client experience. Our legal team is committed to providing you with:
- Responsive legal service
- Your attorney’s phone number
- Regular updates on your case
- Answers to questions and concerns
- Responses to phone calls and emails
When you are ready to fight for the covered losses your yacht insurance promised, our law firm is ready to fight by your side. We also make sure you get ongoing client care and support.
Five-Star Reviews From Our Previous Clients
Our law firm is committed to customized client care and support. Reviews from previous clients say the following:
- G. W. Smikle: A very professional and competent group of people to deal with. From the very start, my case was handled with professionalism and courtesy. The process was very streamlined and the lawyers…were always responsive and quick in providing…answers to all of my questions and concerns.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick: Clear communication, availability to take my call and answer my questions, really embedding himself into my case and knowing every single detail about it and making me feel at ease…he truly did an outstanding job…Overall, a great experience and will certainly recommend them to anyone in Florida!
Our law firm never stops fighting for you. We go the extra mile to ensure you get the compensation you need to restore or replace your damaged yacht.
Get A Free Review Of Your Yacht Damage Case
Was your yacht damaged by the heavy winds and rains of a recent hurricane? Our yacht damage lawyer serving Tampa, Florida will help you recover compensation. We will detail your covered losses and review the limitations of your policy.
Contact our consultation team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to get a no-cost, no-obligation review of your case today.
We Can Help.