A pedestrian accident in Plantation may entitle you to significant coverage for significant injuries. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) statistics suggest that you may be dealing with a fatal accident involving a loved one.
A Plantation pedestrian accident lawyer with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is prepared to help you during this time of need – whether it involves filing an injury or wrongful death claim.
For a free legal consultation with a pedestrian accidents lawyer serving Plantation, call (800) 747-3733
What Losses Can a Pedestrian Accident Cause?
The first costs you encounter from a pedestrian accident may be medical. These costs can include:
- An ambulance ride from your accident scene
- Emergency department care and/or medical procedures
- A period of hospitalization
- Medication and antibiotics
- Doctors appointments
- In-home and in-vehicle medical equipment
- On-person medical equipment
In addition to medical costs, you may experience:
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
- Diminished quality of life
- Loss of sleep
- Chronic pain
Your pain and suffering may be immense following a pedestrian accident. We will pursue compensation that reflects the severity of your losses.
Do You Deserve Coverage for Your Losses?
You may be entitled to coverage for all of your losses. We will determine if the motorist who struck you was negligent. A person is negligent if:
- They owe you a duty of care (which motorists generally do).
- They violate their duty of care.
- Their violation of the duty of care causes your pedestrian accident.
- Your pedestrian accident produces harm.
Negligence can include any dangerous driving behavior. If someone involved in your accident was negligent, then they may cover your losses. We will determine if any parties besides a motorist owe you compensation.
Florida embraces the legal principle of contributory negligence. Therefore, victims like you may receive compensation even if you contributed to your accident. So long as the defendant in your case was more responsible than you, then you may receive awards.
Plantation Pedestrian Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Why Hire Our Law Firm for Your Pedestrian Accident Case?
A pedestrian accident may leave you diminished to a significant degree. It generally benefits accident victims to focus completely on their recovery. Should you hire our firm, then you will be able to focus entirely on your health.
Other reasons to hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine include:
- Our promise to go the extra mile for you
- Our legal experience in pedestrian accident cases
- Our familiarity with Plantation and the legal system in Broward County
- Our compassion for victims of pedestrian accidents
We respond to client emails, answer phone calls, and provide regular case updates. Our team will even help you with your case-related appointments.
Client Reviews of the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
Our firm’s client testimonials show you what you can expect from us:
- “I got into a car accident, and contacted the law office of Anidjar & Levine. I can honestly say these guys don’t mess around. They were very compassionate and made everything go as smoothly as possible…” – Baldo L.
- “I had nothing but a positive experience with the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine… I had a horrible experience in the past with another attorney who was the complete opposite from this law firm… they surpassed my expectations and made sure that I was compensated appropriately…” – Wilnet E.
- “The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call and someone would always have an answer for me. Their follow up is outstanding… I am very appreciative for the service… It almost feels like your family is taking care of the case.” – Stephen L.
These reviews are an accurate portrayal of our dedication to clients. We will bring the same dedication to your pedestrian accident case.
We do Not Receive a Fee Unless You Win
As your law firm, we have the exact same financial incentive as you. After all, we do not get paid unless you get paid. Our firm works for contingency fees, which you do not pay upfront or out of your own pocket.
A contingency comes as a portion of your judgment or settlement. You owe us nothing if we are not able to win your case. Our intention, however, is to win your case.
How Our Firm Will Try to Win Your Case
We will put consistent effort into your case. The following steps are generally necessary to complete a lawsuit:
- Collection of basic facts, evidence, and witness accounts
- Determination of liability
- Identification, documentation, and valuation of your losses
- Completion and filing of your lawsuit
- Communication with attorneys for defendants in your case
- Negotiation of a settlement
We handle the day-to-day duties for your case. Our team makes phone calls, completes paperwork, and monitors your case in the legal system.
It is also our firm’s responsibility to protect you. We protect:
- Your health
- Your mental well-being
- Your right to pursue compensation
We deal with insurance companies, attorneys, and any other party that could violate your rights. Our team will help you with any statements that you must make on the record. We will also review all compensation offers, alerting you when they are insufficient to cover your losses.
There May Be a Time Limit on Your Case
It is important that you retain our firm as soon as you can, as statutes of limitation apply. These statutes are important, and they should motivate you to act quickly. However, there can be exceptions. Even if it has been more than four years since your accident, or two years since a loved one’s death, we want to hear from you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for Your Free Case Review
You want a lawyer who is familiar with Plantation and pedestrian accidents. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can provide such a lawyer. Call us today at 1-800-747-3733 for your free case review.