Using rideshare services may be a great way to get around Plantation and nearby entertainment locales in Broward County, but rideshare drivers may be rushed, distracted by app usage, or otherwise negligent. Uber, Lyft, or others could be liable for your rideshare accident in Plantation.
These cases can be complex, however, and a lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help. A Plantation Uber and Lyft rideshare accident lawyer from our team will fight for coverage of medical costs, lost income, and other losses.
What Losses Could Be Covered After a Negligent Rideshare Accident?
Potentially, all of your losses. If another party is responsible for your accident, then they may be completely responsible for your accident-related losses. Your losses may include:
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering refers to your physical pain and other intangible hardships caused by your injury and accident.
Your pain and suffering may be psychological in nature as well, and you could require treatment. This can include counseling, medication, and other treatment approaches.
Lost Income and Professional Losses
Lost income is often a consequence of an injury. After a serious accident and injury that requires treatment, you may:
- Have to cut back your work hours for a significant period of time
- Lose performance bonuses
- Be unproductive while you are injured
- Lose employer-matched retirement benefits
- Have to change jobs
Professional losses can be costly. We will account for these losses as we try your case.
You could receive coverage for any property damage. This may include:
- Damage to your vehicle
- Damage to your bicycle, scooter, or another form of transportation
- Damage to personal property such as your cell phone
Property damage can add up. You may not have to pay to replace or repair damaged property.
Healthcare costs for a car crash injury can quickly add up, and you may deserve coverage for:
- Medical imaging (X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, and other imaging services)
- Medical transport from your accident scene
- Hospital charges
- Doctors’ appointments
- Medical equipment
- Retrofitting of your home and vehicles
The cost of a rideshare accident in Plantation can be overwhelming. Financial relief may be possible. A lawyer from our firm will seek awards from Uber, Lyft, or other liable parties. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is here to serve you.
For a free legal consultation with a uber and lyft rideshare accidents lawyer serving Plantation, 800-747-3733
Who Should Cover Losses for an Uber or Lyft Rideshare Accident Lawyer?
Uber and Lyft both provide insurance coverage to drivers. Rideshare drivers must have their own personal insurance. The at-fault driver or the rideshare company’s insurance may be responsible for your losses, depending on the circumstances of your accident.
So, those responsible for your losses could include:
- Uber’s insurer
- Lyft’s insurer
- The driver’s insurer
- Another liable party
Who is Eligible for Compensation After an Uber or Lyft Accident?
Those who may receive compensation after an Uber or Lyft accident include:
- A Lyft or Uber passenger
- The driver of a vehicle struck by an Uber or Lyft vehicle
- The passenger of a vehicle struck by an Uber or Lyft vehicle
- A pedestrian or bicyclist struck by an Uber or Lyft vehicle
Other parties could deserve compensation as well.
PlantationUber and Lyft Rideshare Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Reasons to Choose the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine puts clients first. Just read what our former clients say about our team:
- “My experience with this law firm has been a great one. The staff is extremely professional… Their follow up is outstanding. They care about their clients well being, I am very appreciative for the service I have received from this firm…” – Stephen L.
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and follow through in successfully settling my case for me, and negotiating my medical bills… I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” – Adam S.
We go the extra mile for our clients, and we will do the same for you.
What Does it Mean to “Go the Extra Mile”?
When we say that we “go the extra mile” for clients, we mean that our team will:
- Answer all of your questions
- Address any concerns that you have
- Provide regular case updates
- Respond to emails
- Respond to phone calls
- Provide empathetic legal service throughout your case
You can expect us to:
- Gather the facts of your accident
- Determine who caused your Uber or Lyft accident
- Identify who owes you compensation
- Collect evidence and documentation
- Speak with insurance companies and attorneys
- Create a comprehensive case strategy
- Pursue the coverage that you deserve
Your rideshare case is our responsibility.
Is There a Cost to Hire Our Firm?
There are no out-of-pocket costs to hire our firm. Our office handles the cost of drafting and filing your case, hiring experts, and any other upfront expenses. You only pay us a fee if we secure compensation for you. That fee does not come from your own pocket, either—it is simply a portion of your winnings.
Do not Wait to Retain Our Services
You may have a limited time to seek compensation. Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) governs personal injury cases. This statute could limit your window for filing a lawsuit. Wrongful death cases generally have even shorter time limits.
Do not wait to retain legal help. Even if your accident happened years ago, your lawyer may still recover compensation for you.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a Free Case Review
Our team is ready for your call, and there is no obligation. We will review your case and explain the next steps. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for your free consultation.
You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else. Let an Uber and Lyft rideshare accident lawyer serving Plantation from our team fight for you.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW