The outcome of a car accident can be overwhelming, especially if you suffer from injuries that affect your independence and way of living. Arm and leg injuries especially can affect many aspects of your life. Yet, you shouldn’t have to suffer alone. If you’re struggling physically, personally, and financially because of an accident, our attorneys can help you recover compensation for what you’ve lost.
Our Pembroke Pines car accident lawyers can assess your car accident damages and help you recover the compensation you need to recover your quality of life. A member of our team can stand by your side to fight for your rights. When you become our client, you don’t have to worry about the legal process. While you focus on healing, we will file your case, investigate the cause of your accident, and negotiate for compensation.
The Importance of Hiring a Lawyer After Your Car Accident
Recovering from arm and leg injuries can leave you with little time to handle the legal aspects of your case. With medical bills, changes in income, vehicle damage, and other damages to assess, you may feel overwhelmed and not know where to turn. This is why hiring a lawyer is important. We can provide you with support and assistance while handling your claim. The benefits of hiring a car accident lawyer from our firm include:
- Investigating your accident. We want to know exactly what happened to cause your accident. We utilize our resources to gather evidence that demonstrates the responsible party’s liability.
- Evaluate damages. Determining damages from a car accident can be complicated, there are many aspects to assess. Our lawyers have knowledge of how to assess your losses and fight for what you deserve.
- Negotiate the best settlement we can. Having representation when dealing with insurance companies can be beneficial, as your lawyer truly has your best interests in mind.
- Complete and file paperwork. Accident cases can require filling out and filing lots of paperwork. Our team can handle the paperwork and file with the appropriate courts, so you don’t have to.
- Follow timelines. According to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), you have four years to file a lawsuit from the date of the collision. Time moves quickly after an accident, especially when you are focused on recovering from your injuries. Hiring a lawyer from our team can help you follow timelines so you can recover the compensation you need.
When bills from the accident are piling up, thinking about adding lawyer fees into the mix can intensify the stress you are feeling. This is why we work on a contingency-fee basis. Per this payment arrangement, we don’t get paid until after you do. We don’t want the fear of paying legal fees to stand in the way of you getting the compensation you need.
We Work for You
Once we begin our relationship, we are in this together. We want you to focus on getting better while we take care of everything else. We will:
- Schedule your appointments
- Arrange for your car to be repaired
- Offer you your attorney’s phone number
- Send you frequent case updates
- Answer all your questions
- Return your calls and emails
Our communication with you is our main priority. We understand how being in the loop can ease the stress of being involved in a legal case; therefore, we will never keep you in the dark.
What Damages Can I Include in My Claim?
Being in a car accident can be traumatic mentally, emotionally, and physically. We understand how a car accident can affect you, and that’s why we are dedicated to taking care of the legal aspects of your case so you can focus on healing and recovering from your injuries.
A personal injury lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help determine the losses you have experienced as a result of the accident.
Lost Or Reduced Income
Being involved in an accident can prevent you from working as a result of injuries you sustained. Whether it is short or long-term, this can affect your income and your benefits, adding additional stress to your situation. Talking with a lawyer from our team will help determine if adding this loss to your claim is appropriate for your situation.
Arm and leg injuries can range in severity and complexity, affecting your life in different ways. Some common injuries are fractures, dislocation of joints, nerve problems, and amputation. Some injuries may not require as much medical attention, while others are more severe, requiring ongoing treatments such as surgery, rehabilitation, and medications.
It is important to seek compensation to cover the costs of the treatment you need in order to recover. Knowing your rights and legal options in regard to medical claims can be complex. You’ll want to know the full extent of your injuries, the treatment needed, and how they will affect you now and in the future, so you don’t accept a settlement offer that is ultimately insufficient for your needs.
Trauma from a car accident can cause physical, mental, or emotional disabilities, leaving you with temporary or permanent symptoms. Such as:
- Nerve damage. This can affect how your body communicates together, resulting in trouble walking or moving your body.
- Amputation. The loss of a finger, toe, hand, foot, arm,d or leg can have a significant impact on how you move, work and maintain your independence.
- Emotional distress and trauma. Being involved in an accident can bring on significant emotional distress impacting many aspects of your daily life.
Dealing with a disability may require a multidisciplinary approach involving rehabilitation from different providers, including medicine and ongoing procedures. A disability may also result in a need to make changes to your home to accommodate your needs. A lawyer can determine if you are eligible to add these damages to your claim.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering can refer to the physical pain you are experiencing as a result of the accident, or discomfort from medical treatment. But it can also include:
- Mental anguish
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
Other psychological effects of the accident and injuries could also result in pain and suffering.
Being involved in a car accident can result in damage to your vehicle. From repairs to replacement, these damages can be very costly. We can recover the costs of repairing or replacing your vehicle. If your injuries are severe, you may also be eligible to claim the diminished value of your vehicle.
Contact The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today!
When you are ready to take legal action against the negligent party who caused your accident, a Pembroke Pines arm and leg injury car accident lawyer from our firm is ready to stand by your side. If you contributed to your own accident, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t get help. We can also help you secure compensation through your personal injury protection (PIP) or other insurance coverage.
We want to answer all your questions and support you the best we can. We provide responsive legal care while going the extra mile for you. Contact us today for your free consultation.
We Can Help.