If you were hurt in a car accident in North Miami, our lawyers can help you pursue compensation for your injuries and losses. The legal team at Anidjar & Levine provides responsive legal care so you and your family can pay for medical expenses, replace your lost wages, and recover for your pain and suffering.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to get a free consultation about your case and learn how our North Miami personal injury lawyers can help you get the compensation you deserve.
A Car Accident Settlement Should Cover ALL Your Losses
Your compensation depends upon several factors, such as the extent of your medical treatment, whether you suffered permanent injuries, and the value of your lost wages and earning capacity. No two injury cases are exactly the same, which is why it is crucial to work with a North Miami car accident lawyer who will build a case that demonstrates the full value of your losses.
You are generally eligible for compensation for current and future medical care expenses, which may include:
- Medical or dental procedures
- Rehabilitative services, including physical therapy or prosthetic devices
- Ambulance transport costs
- Nursing services
- Prescription drugs
Further, your accident claim or lawsuit should account for your lost wages during your recovery. If you’re unable to work in the future or your injuries force you to accept a lower-paying job, your case should account for your loss of future earnings. Car accident settlements can also include compensation for pain and suffering related to your injuries.
Your case is unique, and our North Miami car accident attorneys work diligently to establish the specific losses you suffered because of the accident.
Wrongful Death Losses After a Fatal Motor Vehicle Accident
If you lost a loved one in an accident, your family can pursue compensation for your loved one’s medical bills prior to their death, loss of your loved one’s earnings, loss of support and guidance, and funeral and burial expenses, among other damages.
Our Car Accident Attorneys Build Your Case to Prove the Defendant’s Liability
We represent victims of car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and other auto accidents. Whatever type of wreck caused your injuries, our car accident lawyers in North Miami build your case by identifying the cause of the wreck and building your case to prove liability. Some of the most common causes of car accidents include:
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Reckless driving due to distraction or fatigue
- Aggressive driving or tailgating
- Distracted driving caused by cell phones or GPS systems
- Improperly maintained roads and highways
- Poor weather conditions
- Defective equipment on vehicles
- Lack of proper training for drivers
- Unsafe vehicle design
- Alcohol consumption or drug use
- Failure to yield right of way
To hold another party liable for your crash, your case must establish that they acted with negligence and caused your accident, which led to your injuries. To meet the negligence burden, we must prove:
- The driver had a duty to you to drive carefully.
- The driver failed or violated this duty of care.
- The driver’s reckless or careless actions caused the accident.
- You suffered injuries in the crash.
Acts by negligent drivers include driving too fast, running red lights, speeding, following too closely, and making unsafe lane changes.
How Anidjar & Levine’s Auto Accident Lawyers Can Help
Car accidents place a heavy financial strain on victims and their families. That’s why we provide responsive legal care to each of our clients. We shoulder the burden of navigating the insurance and court processes so you can focus on recovering from your injuries and getting your life back on track.
Here are some of the ways we help our clients resolve their car accident cases:
- We will collect evidence like the police report, photographs from the accident scene, video surveillance footage (if available), eyewitness testimony, and more to prove the defendant’s liability.
- If necessary, we work with our accident reconstruction specialists to recreate what caused your accident.
- Our personal injury attorneys and staff will compile evidence showing the extent of your losses. That may include your medical bills, other receipts, employment records, and more.
- We can also consult medical and occupational experts to demonstrate the impact your accident will have on you in the future.
- We negotiate for the maximum damages so you can pay for medical treatment, replace lost wages, and get compensation for your pain and suffering.
Further, we prioritize client service. We answer all your questions, return your calls and emails, and give you your attorney’s cell phone number so you’re always in the loop. We can even help you get your car fixed. These may seem like small things, but anybody who’s ever tried navigating the complex insurance and legal systems knows the difference that the little things can make.
File Your Car Accident Lawsuit Before the Statute of Limitations Expires
You have only two years to file a lawsuit for your car accident. The statute of limitations for wrongful death lawsuits is the same – two years. If you fail to file your lawsuit by this deadline, you may be unable to recover damages for your losses. Get help from a North Miami car accident lawyer as soon as possible so you’re not time-barred from filing your lawsuit.
Contact the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine Today for Help With Your Car Accident Case
If you or a loved one suffered serious injuries in a car accident, our experienced and knowledgeable North Miami auto accident lawyers can fight for you. Call us or contact us online for a free initial consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accident Lawsuits in North Miami
What If My PIP Policy Does Not Pay for All of My Expenses?
Many accident victims have found that their PIP insurance did not cover all of their medical bills and costs to repair or replace their damaged vehicles. Fortunately, under Florida law, you can pursue compensation from the negligent party who caused your accident.
What If the Driver Who Caused the Accident Does Not Have Auto Insurance?
If the liable driver is uninsured or does not have sufficient coverage for your injuries, you can recover compensation from your insurance company if you have Uninsured Motorist (UI) or Underinsured Motorist (UIM) coverage.
UI covers you when the at-fault driver does not have auto insurance. In contrast, UIM covers you when a driver who caused an accident has auto insurance but the liability limits cannot cover all your losses. UI and UIM coverage can pay for:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Future medical expenses and lost wages due to the accident
- Non-economic damages including pain and suffering
If you were hurt, don’t delay speaking with an auto accident attorney at Anidjar & Levine to explore all avenues to recover the compensation you need and deserve. Call us now for a free initial consultation about your accident.
Which Injuries Qualify for a Car Accident Lawsuit?
If you were hurt in an auto accident, you may be entitled to compensation via a lawsuit. Some examples of injuries that may warrant taking legal action include broken bones, soft tissue injuries, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, neck injuries, and other severe or catastrophic injuries.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, however. So, if you were hurt, speak with an attorney about your injuries and accident to begin your personal injury case.
We Can Help.