It took less than a second for another vehicle to crash into your motorcycle. Yet, the fallout could last a lifetime. If you or a loved one suffered severe injuries in a North Miami collision, you deserve help from an experienced personal injury attorney from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
For more than 15 years, we’ve helped injured claimants get their lives back on track after suffering serious crashes. A North Miami personal injury lawyer can file your case, negotiate a settlement, and calculate your losses––all without charging anything upfront. You can get started today with a free initial consultation.
How Can I Recover Fair Compensation After a Motorcycle Crash?
In most cases, we can recover the compensation you deserve from the at-fault driver by filing a third-party liability insurance claim based on their auto insurance policy. We file your motorcycle accident claim and present all available evidence to prove your case. Then, we attempt to negotiate a fair settlement with the insurance company.
This is usually successful because of the lengths we go to prove your case. We collaborate with these experts when building your personal injury claim or lawsuit:
- Accident reconstructionists
- Healthcare providers
- Law enforcement officials
Consulting with these professionals allows us to approach the insurance company with a well-documented demand for financial compensation and pursue a settlement that covers your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other losses.
Our Lawyers Can File a Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit, if Necessary
In the rare instance when the insurance company refuses to offer a fair settlement, we can file a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault driver. If this does not prompt the insurer to increase its settlement offer, we will present your case to the presiding judge and request maximum compensation.
There’s something you should know about litigation, however. Per the state’s statute of limitations, you generally have only two years to file your case. Your filing period generally begins from the date of your accident. It’s vital that we comply with this deadline. Otherwise, we could lose the right to seek damages.
By promptly connecting with our legal team, we can set your case in motion and uphold any time-sensitive deadlines.
Reasons to Partner With a North Miami Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Auto insurance companies do not like to pay out in motorcycle accident cases. They will do anything they can to reduce the compensation they pay you. They may even blame the accident on you by claiming you drove recklessly, split lanes, swerved or weaved in and out of traffic, or violated other laws. Successful allegations of fault could affect how much you can recover.
Here’s a scenario to understand more about this legal principle:
- You were speeding at the time of the accident.
- The judge determines you were 20 percent at fault.
- They also determine that the other motorist was 80 percent at fault because they caused the accident by pulling out in front of you.
- So, we can still recover 80 percent of the full value of your claim.
If you were not wearing a helmet at the time of your accident, the insurance company can also use this to reduce its payout to you. While it is legal to ride a motorcycle without a helmet in Florida, as long as you are over the age of 21 and insured, the courts could still use this factor against you.
Why are we bringing this up? Because our team can protect you from any complications that threaten how much you can recover. Whether the insurer blames you for the accident or liability isn’t clear, we can step in and ensure you’re treated fairly. We want nothing more than to secure maximum compensation for your losses.
Our North Miami Lawyers Seek Full Compensation for Your Motorcycle Crash
There is no way to know exactly how much your insurance settlement or court judgment might be until we review the facts of your situation. We calculate your accident-related losses, non-economic damages, and future care costs before we begin the settlement negotiation process.
Our experts come up with this estimate by collecting:
- Medical records
- Employment history records
- Testimony from field consultants
- Receipts, bills, and invoices
- Vehicle repair estimates
To assess the value of your non-economic damages, such as pain and suffering, we may review photos of your injuries along with your personal testimony. We want to recover every dime you deserve.
Compensable Losses in Your North Miami Motorcycle Collision
Financial recovery should account for your past, present, and future losses, such as:
- Medical bills, including anticipated care costs
- The cost of your lost income while you couldn’t work
- Loss of future earning capacity (if a long-term condition affects your working ability)
- The cost of anything you spent out of pocket on transportation arrangements and childcare services during your recovery period
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Physical pain and emotional suffering
- Disability, scarring, and disfigurement
- Punitive damages (if applicable)
Our law firm understands that you may want a lawyer’s help because you lost a loved one to a North Miami motorcycle collision. At a time like this, you have more than our condolences; you have the support of our wrongful death lawyers. We can seek recovery for funeral, burial, and memorial costs, along with pre-death pain and suffering.
We Go the Extra Mile for Motorcycle Accident Claimants in North Miami
We could go on and on about our commitment to client success, but nobody sums it up better than our clients themselves. Some of their testimonials include:
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case, in the course of the case Anidjar & Levine protected my character, my future…went far and beyond what initially were hired for. As a conclusion they won my case and successfully managed to protect my character. These guys are amazing attorneys, they are the BEST!!! If I could give them100 stars here they would get that and more. Highly recommend this office. They got it done, thank you!!!!!!” –E.C.
- “I can honestly say that Travis Greene and Shire Patel, attorneys at Anidjar & Levine, treated me like family after my accident. The thoughtfulness, attention to detail, follow up phone calls and emails, scheduling appointments, helping with repairs to my car, were things I could never have accomplished without them. My sincerest heartfelt appreciation to them and their amazing firm. I would have no problem whatsoever recommending them to anyone & everyone.” –A.V.
Our North Miami Lawyers Prove the Cause of Your Motorcycle Accident
There are many ways a negligent motorist can cause a motorcycle accident. Many of them lead to collisions, but others force the motorcycle into a single-vehicle crash. We can identify the cause of your accident and hold the driver who caused it liable.
Some of the most common ways careless or reckless motorists cause motorcycle crashes include:
- Pulling out without looking for motorcycles;
- Excessive speeding or other reckless driving offenses;
- Not using turn signals when changing lanes or merging;
- Changing lanes without double-checking for motorcycles;
- Driving drunk or on prescription, over-the-counter, or illicit drugs; and
- Distracted driving, such as texting and driving.
Connect With Our South Florida Legal Team Now
Our motorcycle accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine are here to help you recover the compensation you deserve for the bodily injuries you suffered. We offer free case reviews where we explain your legal options and how we can secure financial recovery for your medical costs and other damages. Call our office today to begin an appointment with a knowledgeable member of our motorcycle accident team.
We Can Help.