Interstate I-195 connects to Miami Beach. Because of how heavily populated this roadway is, car accidents happen more than they should. These car accidents could cause you or your loved ones to suffer debilitating injuries that impact you for the rest of your life. Whether you deal with a head injury, spinal cord injury, or other severe issues, you could seek compensation for your losses.
A Miami car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine could represent you as you fight for the settlement you need. We can provide legal advice and advocate for your fair financial recovery after an injury. If you have piles of medical bills and cannot work, recovering compensation could help you avoid financial debt.
Damages You Could Recover After A Miami Interstate I-195 Car Accident
After a car accident on Miami interstate I-195, you could seek economic and non-economic damages for your losses. Our Miami car accident lawyers can help you pursue compensation for both the financial and intangible losses you suffered.
Economic Damages You Can Recover After A Miami Car Accident
Our team will investigate your case to determine the economic damages you suffered because of your I-195 car collision. Some of the losses you may be able to recover include:
- Medical bills: It is expensive to treat the injuries you suffer in a car accident. We could help you recover compensation to pay for hospital stays, medications, medical equipment, and the ambulance.
- Lost income: You could miss out on income if you cannot work because of your injuries. If your job doesn’t allow you to have paid time off while you recover, you could seek compensation for that loss.
- Property damage: After an accident, it’s likely that your car is damaged and needs repair. Your compensation could cover the cost of fixing or replacing your vehicle.
Our attorneys can collect evidence, such as your pay stubs and medical bills to prove you sustained the damages we seek.
Miami Accident Victims Can Pursue Non-Economic Damages
Non-economic damages are the intangible losses you suffered. These damages can be more difficult to prove, but our team has experience helping clients get the money they need. Some of your non-economic losses could include:
- Pain and suffering: Your physical pain and discomfort. If you experienced physical pain at any time after the accident, we could help you seek compensation for that loss.
- Mental anguish: Many accident victims struggle mentally after a crash. If you experienced any mental unrest because of the accident, we could help you seek compensation for those losses.
- Lost life enjoyment: If your injuries prevent you from enjoying activities you once loved, we can help you pursue compensation for lost enjoyment of life.
The Miami interstate I-195 car accident lawyers from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you prove you sustained these losses. We can collect evidence and speak to experts to determine the emotional and physical toll your injuries could have on you.
How The Attorneys At The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Can Support You Throughout Your Case
As you fight for compensation, unexpected legal issues could arise. You could struggle to navigate these issues without legal knowledge and experience. When you choose the car accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you can expect us to handle any legal issues.
Our law firm will handle tasks that include:
- Building a strong case
- Negotiating with the insurance company
- Determining the recoverable damages you can seek
- Ensuring we have time to file a lawsuit if necessary
We can take care of everything regarding your case. You can relax and focus on healing.
What Our Former Clients Say About Our Miami Attorneys
The attorneys from our firm strive to help our clients get the compensation they need. Because of our hard work and dedication to each case and client, our clients have had positive experiences with us. Some of our clients have the following to say about our firm:
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which work hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results. Thank you Ana for always being so pleasant and to Attorney Jonathon Holtz for all you did for me. I would definitely recommend this law firm…and would definitely use them again.” – Sonia
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case, in the course of the case Anidjar & Levine protected my character, my future…went far and beyond what initially were hired for. As a conclusion they won my case and successfully managed to protect my character. These guys are amazing attorneys, they are the BEST…” – Erika
We love to help our clients and provide support through their difficult times. When you need a trusted legal advocate after a car accident, you know you can trust our team to give you and your case personalized attention.
Common Causes Of Car Accidents On Miami Interstate I-195
Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) states that in 2022, there were 63,482 car accidents in Miami-Dade County. Some common causes of car accidents include:
- Driver fatigue
- Intoxicated driving
- Distracted driving
- Poor vehicle maintenance
- Reckless driving
If someone causes your car accident for one of these reasons, we can help you build a case against them.
Contact Our Miami Interstate I-195 Car Accident Team Today
You could benefit from receiving help from a legal representative if you decide to file a case against the liable party. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our interstate I-195 car accident lawyers serving Miami can help. We want you to feel supported through this difficult time. By calling on our team, you can see the benefits of having a strong legal team by your side.
For a free consultation, contact us today. Our attorneys can give you the information you need to know the next steps to take. You can expect to receive answers to any questions you have regarding your car accident. We can start investigating your accident immediately once you choose to hire our firm.
We Can Help.