If you sustained injuries or your loved one passed away from an accident on I-75, you could file an insurance claim or lawsuit to recover compensation for your losses. After an accident, you could file a claim for the losses you suffered. Those losses could include your medical bills, lost earnings, and pain and suffering.
A Fort Myers car accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you. You don’t have to deal with a claim without a legal advocate. Our personal injury attorney will stand by your side and stand up for you throughout your case. Start today with a free consultation.
Do I Need a Fort Myers Interstate I-75 Car Accident Attorney?
We recommend speaking with our Fort Myers car attorneys if you or anyone else suffered accident injuries. Reasons to hire an attorney through the claims process include:
- We have legal knowledge: Our attorneys understand the laws regarding car accidents in this area. With that knowledge, we can inform you of your rights to seek compensation. Also, we can help you accurately fill out claim forms.
- We can assess your case’s value: Our firm’s legal team knows how to investigate to determine all losses you suffered. We can ensure we value your case properly by ensuring you don’t miss out on seeking compensation for all your losses. We will also seek compensation for your non-monetary losses.
- We can negotiate for a favorable settlement: Our legal team has skills we use during negotiations to help our clients. We also understand the tactics or tricks insurance companies often utilize to get people to accept lower offers. We can help to ensure you don’t accept a lower offer than you deserve.
When you hire our firm to work on your Interstate I-75 car accident case, you can expect us to handle legal issues that arise. You can rely on our team to navigate through barriers that arise.
Past Testimonials From Clients We Have Represented
To get an idea of how past clients feel about our firm, you can read their testimonials:
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which work hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results. Thank you Ana for always being so pleasant and to Attorney Jonathon Holtz for all you did for me. I would definitely recommend this law firm…and would definitely use them again.” – Sonia G.
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case, in the course of the case Anidjar & Levine protected my character, my future…went far and beyond what initially were hired for. As a conclusion they won my case and successfully managed to protect my character. These guys are amazing attorneys, they are the BEST!!! If I could give them 100 stars here they would get that and more. Highly recommend this office.They got it done, thank you!!!!!!” – Erika C.
Our Fort Myers Interstate I-75 car accident attorneys can work hard for you too.
You Could Recover Compensation For Your Losses After A Car Accident On Interstate I-75
The negligent driver could have to pay for the injuries and damages you incurred in the accident. While the at-fault driver’s insurance company might try to convince you that your case has a low value, our attorneys can prove otherwise. We can provide evidence indicating your losses.
You can expect to seek compensation for different types of damages when you file a claim. Damages compensate you for your losses. Examples of damages we could seek compensation for include:
- Medical expenses
- Future medical bills
- Lost earnings
- Diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Impaired quality of life
- Wrongful death damages (if your loved one suffered fatal injuries)
Our attorneys can provide more information about the damages you could recover in your case. Then, we can negotiate with the insurance company to try to help you get the maximum compensation for your damages.
Common Causes Of Interstate I-75 Car Accidents
When you file a car accident claim, it helps to understand what caused the accident. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) provides crash data about the common causes of accidents. Its findings determine common causes of car accidents, such as:
- Distracted driving: The most common driver distraction includes using a cell phone or another device. However, people can get distracted in other ways. For example, arguing with others in the car or eating food can also distract the driver enough to cause an accident.
- Intoxicated drivers: Alcohol and drugs cause many collisions. Impairments, including lowered reaction times, poor vision, and poor decision-making, can cause a driver to cause an accident.
- Poor decisions: Drivers can make decisions, such as driving at excessive speed or tailgating other vehicles. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) state that teens have a higher likelihood of causing accidents because of poor decision-making than adults.
- Driver fatigue: Often, a tired driver can have similar impairments to someone who drives while intoxicated. Even if the fatigue doesn’t cause the driver to fall asleep, they could still nod off or have slower reaction times.
Sometimes, accidents can happen that don’t relate to a driver’s error. For example, if the city doesn’t maintain its roads, potholes or uneven lanes could cause accidents. The cause of the accident can play into who you can hold liable for your injuries. The attorneys from our firm can help you determine the liable party and the damages you could request from them.
Get A Free Consultation After An I-75 Accident in Fort Myers Today
The Fort Myers Interstate I-75 car accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine provide personalized and detailed attention to each case they handle. We dedicate ourselves to helping our clients recover the most compensation possible. When dealing with car accident injuries, you deserve a strong legal representative. We will provide that.
Contact us today to have a free consultation with our attorneys. To get started with our firm, you don’t need money up front. Your consultation is free, and you pay us only if you recover compensation. We’re ready to help you with a claim so that you can recover from your injuries. Call now.
We Can Help.