Don’t let the liable party downplay your broken bones. You have legal rights after suffering a collision––and one of those rights includes partnering with a Daytona Beach car accident lawyer. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is committed to protecting your legal rights and securing compensation for your losses.
We can break ground on your case at your earliest convenience. We also offer free case reviews where you can learn more.
Trust Your Broken Bones Lawyer in Daytona Beach to Manage Everything
Our firm believes that you should only focus on two things right now: resting and recovering. A successful personal injury case has many obligations, all of which we can handle. You can trust our team to:
- File your claim
- Prove fault
- Communicate with other litigators and insurers
- Prepare your case for court (if need be)
- Calculate a settlement
- File all necessary paperwork
- Protect your rights
- Keep you updated on your case’s progression
While you rest with your family, our attorneys will fight hard for you, identifying the negligent party and advocating for the best possible settlement.
We Manage Car Accident Cases on a Contingency-Fee Basis
When you entrust your case to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you don’t have to pay upfront fees or a retainer. That’s because we advocate for car accident claimants on a contingency-fee basis. In this arrangement, we don’t collect our attorney’s fees until the successful conclusion of your case. If your case doesn’t yield compensation, you don’t owe anything.
You Generally Have Two Years to File a Car Accident Lawsuit
With the passage of new legislation, Florida now has even stricter laws governing the claims process following a car accident. Now, under Florida Statutes § 95.11, you generally have two years to file your lawsuit. While lawsuits generally aren’t necessary to recover damages, it’s still a good idea to act quickly because:
- Evidence doesn’t last forever. Eyewitness testimony can fade with time, and traffic camera footage can get overwritten.
- You want to keep your options open. If the insurance company refuses to settle, your lawyer may file a lawsuit against the at-fault party. Yet, if the two-year filing period has passed, you would be ineligible for litigation.
- You don’t want the other party to question your case’s validity. If you wait too long to file your lawsuit, the other party could question whether the car accident really led to your injuries.
Your Daytona Beach personal injury lawyer can file your case within the allotted timeframe and advise you of your options.
Compensable Losses After Suffering a Broken Bone in Daytona Beach, FL
Compensation should account for each aspect of the collision on your life. Financial recovery may include:
- Medical bills: You can secure financial recovery for the cost of long-term care, prescriptions, counseling, and rehabilitation.
- Lost income. Suffering a broken bone can limit what work you can do. If your injury caused you to lose income, a settlement can include your lost tips, bonuses, and commissions.
- Repairs to your vehicle: You need your car to get around town and live your day-to-day life. The other party’s coverage should pay for any necessary repairs, not yours.
- Non-economic damages: Pain and suffering, mental anguish, and loss of quality of life are just three types of compensable non-economic damages. While these losses don’t come with inherent dollar values, we can uncover their values by reviewing your situation.
You can also recover anything you spent out of pocket following the accident. For instance, if you needed to hire someone to supervise your minor children during your recovery, that loss is compensable. You can learn more about your recoverable damages when you work with a Daytona Beach broken bones lawyer from our team.
One or More of the Following Parties Could Owe You Compensation
Investigating your accident and injuries is just one of the many tasks our team can undertake. By reviewing the accident report, traffic camera footage, and eyewitness’ testimony, we can determine fault and liability.
One or more of the following parties could owe damages:
- An individual: Most car accidents result from human error. Acts of negligence include texting and driving, speeding, and tailgating. All motorists in Florida must carry liability insurance, so we could resolve your case through negotiations with the at-fault party’s insurer.
- A parts manufacturer: Faulty car parts possibly caused your accident and broken bones. In that instance, you could file a claim or lawsuit against the maker of the defective component. Defective car parts can include steering systems, brakes, and engines.
- City/government: Unpaved roads, potholes, missing traffic cones, and traffic light problems are the city’s responsibility to address. If a hazardous roadway condition caused your accident, you could seek damages from a government agency.
Have Questions About Your Daytona Beach Car Accident? We Can Answer Them
We’ve compiled three of the most common questions we get from car accident claimants:
How Much Can I Recover?
How much you can recover for your losses depends on your situation. Typically, the more severe your condition, the more money you can recover. We assess your accident, its effect on your life, and your estimated recovery period to learn what you need.
What Injuries Allow Me to Seek Compensation?
If you suffered an injury that required medical attention, you could seek financial recovery. In addition to broken bones, we support claimants with:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord trauma
- Internal bleeding
- Sprains and strains
- Organ damage
- The loss of one or more limbs
Why Should I Consider Partnering With a Lawyer?
You don’t want to handle the personal injury claims process alone. New laws in Florida give insurance companies more power to deny claims and extend the process. You want someone on your side who understands the law and how it applies to your legal matters. With the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you don’t just get a lawyer; you get an advocate and a friend.
Our Car Accident Attorneys In Daytona Beach, FL, Are Available 24/7
Do not hesitate to call us for assistance in your case. The other party might have a lawyer, so why shouldn’t you? You deserve peace of mind during this challenging time. Connect with our team today to start your free case review.
We Can Help.