You didn’t need an x-ray to know that something was amiss after your car accident in Osteen. Judging by the pain, lack of mobility, and swelling, you knew you had an injury. Now, the big question is, who to turn to for legal help?
An Osteen accident lawyer from our firm can seek fair compensation for a host of expenses related to your broken bones, including pain and suffering. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has served Florida residents since 2006. During your case review, our Osteen car accident lawyers can discuss the collision, your legal goals, and possible compensable losses.
Looking For A Broken Bones Lawyer Serving Osteen? Look No Further
If you are like most personal injury claimants, you’re feeling stressed, confused, and unsure about your next steps. That’s why the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine offers help on a contingency-fee basis. We don’t charge a dime until we recover compensation for your losses.
- Investigate the collision to determine fault and liability
- Determine your settlement’s value
- Act as your representative to all legal parties
- File all necessary paperwork
- Explain your options as your case progresses
- Protect your rights throughout the process
We offer frequent updates, multiple modes of contact, and assistance with car repairs if you’d like. There’s only one thing we need you to do, and that’s to get better. Let us handle the rest.
We Manage Every Time-Sensitive Aspect Of Your Osteen Car Accident Case
First things first: we resolve most car accident cases through negotiations. Rarely do we file lawsuits. Yet, we want to leave your options open if this becomes a necessity.
How much time you have to file a lawsuit depends on various factors, but generally, you have two years per Florida Statutes § 95.11. If you don’t file your case within this period, the court will dismiss your case, leaving you with few options for recovering damages.
There’s no reason to delay seeking legal help. We make securing representation stress-free.
Our Attorneys Gather The Evidence Needed To Build A Successful Case
To secure a settlement or court award, we need evidence showing how another party’s negligence caused your accident and damages. Our investigators can examine your case’s details and find these items to bolster your claim:
- Witness statements
- Dashcam footage
- Your medical treatment records
- Accident reconstruction data
- Phone and text records (if relevant)
- Receipts, bills, and invoices
We understand that every case is different, and there may be multiple parties responsible for the accident. Yet, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has handled hundreds of cases. If more than one party has liability for your losses, we can handle communications and compel compensation from each of them.
Don’t Worry About Dealing With The Car Accident Claims Adjuster
Our lawyers have decades of combined legal experience holding negligent parties accountable. We’re familiar with the ins and outs of the claims process, including how some insurers unjustly deny claims. Your lawyer in Osteen can:
- Communicate with the insurer
- Write and submit your demand letter
- Calculate your losses
- Keep you updated
- Vet all possible settlement offers
- Discuss your legal rights
Recent changes to Florida’s personal injury system have given insurance companies more power to delay and deny claims. Yet, you don’t have to worry about those complications with our team. We treat your case like it happened to us personally.
Your Broken Bones Settlement In Osteen Could Account For These Losses
Each aspect of your accident is compensable. Compensation in your case could cover:
- Medical treatment and ongoing care costs
- Therapy and physical rehabilitation
- Car repair expenses
- Lost wages and other job-related benefits
- Loss of future earning capacity
Our attorneys can calculate your damages by evaluating your out-of-pocket losses, receipts, bills, and employment records. In many instances, we find that the more severe our client’s injuries, the more compensation they can recover.
Additional damages, such as pain and suffering, emotional trauma, and loss of enjoyment of life, are also compensable through an injury claim. With your go-ahead, our firm can calculate your losses, then compel a settlement from the liable party.
What Is The Average Settlement For A Broken Bones Claim In Osteen, FL?
The short answer? There isn’t one. There is no centralized database that keeps track of car accident settlements because many outcomes are confidential. How much you can recover depends on your situation. We consider these factors when calculating what constitutes a fair settlement:
- The severity of your condition
- The length of your estimated recovery period
- The cost of your out-of-pocket expenses
- Your role in the collision
- Your missed time from work
- Your ability to live independently
We’re Motivated By The Testimonials Our Clients Leave About Our Lawyers
We’re honored that previous clients feel compelled to share their thoughts and opinions with us. When asked about the quality of service they received, some have shared:
- “My experience with this law firm has been a great one. The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call and someone would always have an answer for me. Theirs follow-up is outstanding. They care about their clients well being, I am very appreciative of the service I have received from this firm. It almost feels like your family is taking care of the case.” ––S.L.
- “I was very pleased with the service I received from the law firm of Anidjar and Levine. I was glad I picked this law firm to represent me. Shire was very attentive and worked hard to make sure all of my concerns were sufficiently addressed. I would highly recommend this law firm to anyone!” ––V.J.
- “What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar and Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great.” ––C.L.
Our Broken Bones Lawyers Serving Osteen Can Champion Your Rights
With our attorneys at your side, you can focus on healing and spending time with your family. We do everything possible to resolve your case and put this challenging time behind you. Contact our lawyers and start a free case review today. There’s no obligation to partner with us, and we’re eager to put your worries to rest.
We Can Help.