Whether you were in a car accident on the Ronald Reagan Turnpike, a busy intersection, or a quiet neighborhood you may qualify to receive financial compensation if you suffered severe injuries, such as broken bones. You can work with a personal injury lawyer from our firm to build your claim or lawsuit and hold the at-fault driver or another liable party accountable for your damages.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we help accident victims in Kendall, Florida fight for the compensation they need to get back on track personally and financially. We can assign a Kendall broken bones car accident lawyer to your case to represent you and guide you through the litigation process. Have more questions about your case? We offer the first consultation for free.
You May Recover Damages Through Demanding Financial Compensation
Whether you broke your arm or suffered a spinal cord injury, your injury could potentially have a major impact on your personal life. Many car accident victims suddenly face steep medical bills while being unable to go to work during their recovery. Our objective when listening to your case is to gauge what kind of damages you endured because of the accident and how much compensation we should demand to recover those losses.
In personal injury cases, you may demand compensation for:
- Medical treatment expenses
- Repair expenses for your vehicle
- Actual cash value of your vehicle if it was totaled
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning potential
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Permanent disability
- Loss of consortium
- Diminished quality of life
You may claim other damages not listed in this article, depending on what your case involves. For example, if you were unable to use your dominant hand and had to pay for additional domestic care costs, such as purchasing takeout food because you couldn’t cook, we may factor those expenses into your compensation demands as well.
Our Legal Team Can Help You Build A Car Accident Claim Or Lawsuit
If you decide to hire a Kendall broken bones car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you can expect the following services from our legal team:
- Private investigation: We will conduct a separate investigation from law enforcement to collect information and evidence for your case.
- Administration services: We will file the necessary paperwork for your claim or lawsuit, which may involve reviewing insurance policies, filing legal motions, and scheduling court hearings on your behalf.
- Communication services: We can handle any communication attempts from the insurance company or defending legal team for you. This can also serve to protect your case against manipulation tactics from these parties.
- Legal representation: One of our attorneys will represent you both in and out of court, regardless of which path your case takes. This means we will prepare your case for trial while also making efforts to negotiate a settlement deal if possible.
You May Still Have Time To File Your Case Within Florida’s Statutory Limits
In Florida, you must submit your personal injury lawsuit within the legal window of the injury event. Per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), this generally means you have about four years after your car accident to submit your case.
If you fail to submit your case within this timeframe, a reviewing judge may dismiss it. A case dismissal would absolve the defending party of liability for your damages, which would terminate your opportunity to pursue compensation through the civil court system in Florida.
We’ll Help You Collect Evidence To Support Your Broken Bones Case
According to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), there were over 63,000 vehicle crashes in Miami-Dade County in 2022, with over 28,000 resulting injuries. Yet, the police department only investigated about 48 percent of all crashes that took place that year.
A law enforcement officer likely wrote a crash report on your case that confirms key information about the accident, such as the date it occurred, which parties were involved, and which party might have been at fault based on the observable factors at the scene. However, beyond this, if you want to build a case against the defending party, you may need to retrieve additional information. As our client, our legal team can perform this service for you.
What Kind Of Evidence Can Support Your Car Accident Case?
Some examples of evidence that may support your case include:
- Photographs of the accident scene, vehicle damage, or injuries
- Video footage of the accident event, such as from nearby surveillance cameras, traffic cameras, or dashboard cameras
- Eyewitness testimony
- Accident reconstruction analysis
- Black box information if a commercial vehicle was involved
- Test results from a Breathalyzer or blood samples if a drunk driver was involved
- Medical records documenting your injuries
- Expert witness testimony, such as from physicians, vocational rehab specialists, or economists
Depending on what factors led to the accident, our team may retrieve other evidence to support your claims.
Our Lawyers Work On A Contingency-Fee Basis, So You Don’t Pay Until We Win
Chances are, if you are struggling to deal with financial setbacks caused by your car accident, you might wonder whether you can afford to work with a lawyer in the first place. You can.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our legal team works on a contingency-fee basis, which means that we agree to provide legal services without charging upfront attorney’s fees on the understanding that we will accept a portion of your compensation after we win. So, you don’t pay any attorney’s fees out of your pocket regardless of the outcome.
Call The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today To Get A Free Case Review
If you or a loved one suffered a bone fracture in a car accident in Kendall, Florida, you may qualify to file a personal injury claim or lawsuit and pursue compensation. A Kendall broken bones car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can handle your case and advocate for your legal interests toward financial recovery.
When you call our law office, we offer the first consultation for free to discuss your accident and injuries. From there, we will explain our services and assign you a lawyer should you decide to work with us. We start working on your case right away, so don’t hesitate to start your legal journey today.
We Can Help.