Every day, people make the irresponsible decision to get behind the wheel after drinking. Unfortunately, this decision can change many lives in an instant. The impairments that drinking causes drivers increase the likelihood of an accident. However, if a drunk driver crashes into you, you could seek compensation to recover your losses.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our Daytona Beach car accident lawyers can help. We dedicate ourselves to helping our clients get the justice they deserve after a life-altering accident. While the criminal justice system can punish the drunk driver accordingly, you can file a civil case against them. Through a civil case, you can seek compensation for the losses you incurred.
Reasons To Choose Our Firm As Your Daytona Beach Car Accident Attorney
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you hold the drunk driver accountable. In addition, we can stand by your side when you need an attorney who understands the claims process. For example, you will make many decisions regarding your case after the crash. So, let us help you make those decisions with our legal advice.
When you work with our team, you can expect the following:
- You can contact your attorney quickly because we provide their phone number.
- Help with making appointments for medical treatments or vehicle repairs.
- Compassionate support to help you get through your case with less stress.
- No upfront charges to provide legal representation on your behalf.
- No attorney’s fees unless we win your case.
Our legal team can take care of anything that comes up regarding your case. Thus, you can recover from your injuries while we handle the legal stuff. And unlike the insurance company, our Daytona Beach drunk driving car accident lawyers have your best interests in mind.
What Our Past Clients Say About Our Firm
Receiving positive reviews from past clients helps us to know that we provide quality legal services. Past clients have said the following about our firm:
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” — Jos I.
- “I can honestly say that Travis Greene and Shire Patel, attorneys at Anidjar & Levine, treated me like family after my accident. The thoughtfulness, attention to detail, follow-up phone calls and emails, scheduling appointments, helping with repairs to my car were things I could never have accomplished without them. My sincerest heartfelt appreciation to them and their amazing firm.” — Andrea V.
We treat our clients like family. Thus, you can feel comfortable entrusting your case to our legal team.
We Can Help You Recover Compensation After A Drunk Driving Accident
Your drunk driving accident injuries could lead to significant damages, such as hefty bills and lost income. Thus, when filing a claim, our objective includes recovering compensation for those losses.
Examples of damages you could incur after a drunk driver collides with you include the following:
- Medical expenses: Emergency department bills, ongoing doctor’s visits, surgeries, assistive equipment—you could recover all these costs in your case. You could also seek compensation for physical therapy or in-home nursing care costs.
- Future medical needs: Do your doctors believe your injuries will require future medical care? If so, our attorneys will gather evidence and calculate the potential value of your future healthcare costs.
- Lost income: If the car accident injuries forced you to miss substantial work, you could include your lost income within your claim. In addition, it’s essential to include bonuses or overtime pay you could have received.
- Reduced earning capacity: If your injuries will cause you to miss work after your claim settles, you could include a projected value of future lost income in your claim. This category also encompasses having to switch jobs or reduce your hours because of the ongoing effects of your injuries.
- Vehicle repairs: Did your car or motorcycle need significant repairs? Did you have to purchase a new vehicle? We’ll calculate how much to demand for these bills.
- Other financial losses: Your injuries could cause you to incur other monetary losses, such as travel to medical appointments, childcare costs, or home modifications.
- Pain and suffering: Some injuries can cause substantial physical or emotional distress. Our attorneys can advocate for you when seeking compensation for the pain and suffering your injuries have caused.
Our attorneys can ensure we don’t miss any damages for which you could seek compensation. In addition to identifying damages, we will gather and organize the necessary evidence to prove you sustained them and their monetary value.
Impairments Drunk Driving Can Cause
Drunk driving can cause significant impairments to a driver, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Common impairments include the following:
- Difficulty controlling the vehicle
- Difficulty keeping their focus on the road
- Slower reaction times
- Difficulty staying within their lane
- Trouble controlling speed
- Reduced coordination
- Loss of judgment
Many people know how much drinking impairs their driving abilities. Therefore, when someone engages in this dangerous behavior and collides with you, you should hold them accountable by filing a claim against them.
Contact Our Drunk Driving Attorneys In Daytona Beach Today
Dealing with injuries after a drunk driving accident can leave you confused about your next steps. For instance, you might not know if you qualify to file a claim or the correct steps to take. However, our drunk driving car accident lawyers serving Daytona Beach can help you. We can take the steps on your behalf to get the claims process started.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. We recommend contacting us as soon as possible to help you initiate your claim before the statutory deadline. In Florida, you generally have two years before you cannot pursue a personal injury lawsuit for your losses. However, once you hire our firm, we take control of the situation and hold the other driver accountable.
We Can Help.