If you or your loved one broke a bone during an auto accident, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you seek compensation for your medical treatment, lost income, and other collision-related damages.
Our North DeLand broken bones car accident lawyers can manage every detail of your insurance claim or pursue a personal injury lawsuit against the party liable for the crash. We can handle your legal issues so you can focus on healing from your injury or caring for your hurt family member.
How Can A Broken Bone Injury Affect Your Life?
Bone fractures can be severe and painful, especially if your bone breaks in multiple places (shatters) or you have an open (compound) fracture that protrudes through the skin. In addition, treatment for fractures can lead to lengthy recovery periods, expensive medical bills, and significant inconvenience in your daily life. Furthermore, side effects of broken bones can include infection, temporary or permanent loss of mobility, and chronic pain that persists even after the fracture heals.
If you or your loved one suffered a broken bone during a car accident, our attorneys can help you seek compensation for your losses. We will fight to ensure the involved insurance companies and at-fault parties pay what they owe so the economic burden does not fall on you or your family.
Our Firm Fights For Car Accident Victims
According to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), there were 6,861 injuries from motor vehicle accidents in Volusia County in 2022. If you sustained a broken bone in a car wreck on Garfield Avenue, Kentucky Avenue, or anywhere else in North DeLand, our team is ready to go to work securing the financial awards you deserve.
We Will Fight For The Maximum Possible No-Fault Insurance Settlement
Under Florida’s no-fault insurance system, drivers must carry a minimum of $10,000 in personal injury protection (PIP) insurance. You turn to PIP first for certain damages, regardless of who is at fault for the crash. According to the state’s no-fault insurance statute (Florida Statutes § 627.736), PIP pays for:
- Eighty percent of reasonable medical expenses, including emergency transportation, x-rays, surgeries, hospitalizations, physical therapy, and mobility aids
- Sixty percent of your lost gross income
- Disability benefits in the amount of 60 percent of your lost earning capacity
- Death benefits of $5,000 per deceased party
You may think securing PIP benefits should be easy since your settlement comes from your own insurance provider. However, all insurance companies exist to make a profit and, therefore, will usually attempt to offer as little as possible for your claim. Our lawyers can negotiate on your behalf and aggressively seek the maximum compensation available under your policy.
We Can Help You Take Action Against A Liable Party
If you have severe injuries and medical costs above your PIP coverage, our North DeLand broken bones car accident lawyers may be able to help you step outside the no-fault system and pursue additional damages. If a negligent driver or another liable party caused your crash, we can seek the following with an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit:
- All of your medical expenses
- The cost of any treatments not covered by PIP
- All of your lost income and lost earning capacity
- Vehicle repair or replacement costs and the value of any other damaged personal property
- Pain and suffering damages, including monetary awards for severe and chronic physical pain, emotional and mental distress, scarring, disfigurement, loss of mobility, and lost qualify of life
We Can Pursue You Case Before Time Runs Out
If you have not already done so, you should seek medical treatment as soon as possible for car accident injuries. Sometimes, bone fractures are not immediately detectable, and seeing a doctor will protect your health and your no-fault insurance claim. You must obtain medical care within 14 days of your crash to maintain your right to coverage.
In addition, you have up to two years from your accident to file a personal injury lawsuit, according to HB837/SB236. If you do not meet the deadline, the court will likely refuse to hear your case, even if you have solid evidence of another party’s negligence or wrongdoing.
The statute of limitations will also affect your liability insurance claims because not having the option for legal action will reduce your bargaining power. Our North DeLand broken bones car accident attorneys can do the work needed to prepare and pursue your case before your time runs out.
Why Choose A North DeLand Car Accident Attorney With Our Firm?
Since 2006, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine have striven to provide responsive legal care to injured clients from across Florida. Our goal is to get you the most advantageous settlement or verdict possible while minimizing your legal burden. Just read what other clients have to save about our service:
“The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and follow through in successfully settling my case for me, and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff were very hands on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” – Adam S.
When you work with our firm, you worry about getting better – we take care of everything else. Our team will:
- Draft and file your insurance claim or lawsuit
- Investigate your accident to determine its cause and who is liable
- Collect evidence, including police reports, surveillance video, medical records, crash reconstruction reports, and eyewitness testimony
- Handle case-related phone calls, texts, emails, and meetings
- Aggressively negotiate on behalf of you or your injured loved one
- Help schedule your appointments and get your car fixed
- Answer all your questions and provide you with your attorney’s phone number
- Frequently update you on your case
- Represent you at trial if necessary
Contact Us 24/7 For A Free Broken Bones Car Accident Consultation
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free consultation. A team member is available 24/7 to answer your questions and help you get started. We take cases on contingency, so our North DeLand broken bones car accident lawyer’s services cost nothing up front or out of pocket.
We Can Help.