A Broward County truck accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will seek coverage for medical care and other losses. You can learn more about your possible next steps during a free consultation with our team today.
Recoverable Losses in Broward County, FL, Truck Accident Cases
Truck accidents can cause losses beyond what a car accident generally causes. Your losses as a truck accident victim, therefore, may be significant. Our team serving Broward County will review the details and circumstances of your accident and consider whether you’ve suffered an injury or wrongful death.
- Pain and suffering: Florida’s civil court system recognizes grief and other forms of pain and suffering. Our team will consider your pain as part of your legal case. We will also consider the pain and suffering a loved one’s wrongful death caused.
- Medical costs: Medical costs may stem from ambulance transport, emergency care, surgery, hospitalization, and other types of care. You may also receive full coverage for the rehabilitation of your injuries.
- Lost income: Your lawsuit may cover any wages you lose while injured.
- Lost earning power: Your lawsuit may also cover the cost of reduced hours, a career change, lost promotions, and other forms of lost earning power.
- Property damage: Your vehicle, phone, and other property may be damaged or beyond repair after a Broward County truck accident. Liable parties could be ordered to pay for the repair or replacement of all damaged property.
The size and weight of large trucks often cause death for passenger vehicle riders, per the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). If your loved one suffered fatal injuries after a truck accident in Broward, then liable parties may cover your family’s losses. This may include funeral expenses, grief counseling, and other existing damages.
Who Is Liable for a Truck Accident in Broward County?
This generally depends on the accident’s circumstances. If a truck driver caused your accident, then they may be personally liable. Their employer may also be liable. These parties may be liable when:
- A truck driver operates their vehicle dangerously
- A truck driver drives while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- A truck driver drives while tired, lacking the proper sleep
- A truck driver engages in distracting behavior
- A truck driver fails to secure their cargo properly
- A trucking company fails to vet its drivers
- A trucking company fails to discipline unsafe drivers
- A trucking company does not provide safe vehicles and equipment
If a municipality, pedestrian, mechanic, or other party contributed to your accident, then they may be held liable. Our team will thoroughly investigate your accident to determine liability.
How Much Could You Receive for a Truck Accident in Broward County?
The proper settlement amount varies by the case. Your settlement may depend on the severity of your injuries, the extent of property damage, and the cost of your other losses. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will seek full coverage of your existing losses. We’ll also determine the likely cost of future losses. A Broward truck accident lawyer from our team will accept nothing less than fair coverage.
Why You Should Choose the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to Represent You
Truck accident cases present many challenges – we recommend that you hire a lawyer to lead your case. Aside from legal complications, a truck accident lawsuit requires significant time and effort. If you’ve been injured or lost a loved one, then you may lack the time or willpower to complete your case alone.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine handles truck accidents. We know what these cases require, and we’ll tell you up front what you’re up against. We will:
- Answer all your questions during your consultation and throughout your case
- Respond promptly to your calls and emails
- Provide your attorney’s phone number
- Give you regular case updates
- Help you make case-related appointments
Our former clients attest to our client-focused legal approach.
Client Testimonials for the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
Always consider what former clients say about a law firm. These individuals have personal experience with the firm, and their words carry weight. Our team aims for complete client satisfaction in every case:
- “From literally the day after the accident I have been in the extremely capable hands of this law firm. The medical providers I was sent to were top notch, and everyone involved with handling my case (Mark, Jonathan, and Sasha) did an excellent job as well. A year later and my case is wrapping up with a result that I am more than satisfied with. Their reputation is well deserved.” – Rudy D.
- “The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is a great law firm. They gave us a free consultation over the phone and we were able to resolve our case easily. They were friendly, honest, and sincere with our case and I would highly recommend this law firm to those struggling with finding the right law firm. Keep up the good work guys!”
You can read more of our firm’s client testimonials to get an idea of what it is like to work with our team.
What Our Team Will Do for You
We tailor our approach to each client. Our general responsibilities include:
- Meeting with you to obtain your account of the truck accident
- Investigating your losses
- Gathering evidence from your accident, including witness testimony
- Filing your case
- Dealing with insurance companies and attorneys
- Determining the value of your losses
- Completing settlement negotiations
- Going to trial if necessary
- Defending your rights
You can reach us at any time. You worry about getting better while we take care of everything else.
Our Contingency Fee Structure Allows Us to Represent You
Our firm doesn’t care about your financial status. So long as you’ve been injured or lost a loved one in a truck accident, we can represent you. You will pay nothing upfront. You won’t pay us anything unless we win your case – it’s that simple.
Don’t wait to call. You may have a fixed window for filing your case. Florida Statutes § 95.11 allows a four-year deadline for injury lawsuits and a two-year deadline for wrongful death actions.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a Free Consultation
Our Florida-based team knows Broward County, and we have represented many clients who have been injured on the roads here. We understand the harm that truck accidents cause victims. Our mission is to seek justice for victims like you.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation. We’ll listen to your story and explain the next steps in your case.
We Can Help.