If you or a loved one has suffered an injury, you might be in a quandary concerning your next steps. You might not know whether your case is worth pursuing. You may even be wondering if contacting a lawyer is the right thing to do. But a personal injury lawyer in West Palm Beach can help you protect your physical and financial well-being. An attorney can help you pursue the money you need to support yourself and your family.
Schedule a free consultation with the team at the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine today: 800-747-3733.
What Should I Look for in a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Not all personal injury attorneys operate the same way. If you are looking for a personal injury lawyer in West Palm Beach, it is important to choose wisely.
First, you should trust what your instincts tell you. What impression does your potential attorney make on you? Is this someone you want to act on your behalf?
Be sure to ask your potential lawyer a few questions:
Have you handled cases similar to mine?
Not all personal injury cases are the same. Truck accidents require specific knowledge of trucking industry laws, while a slip and fall accident requires being able to prove the owner invited you onto the property (you were not trespassing). With our attorneys’ combined years of experience, chances are very good that the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine has handled a case similar to yours. We have handled personal injury cases in the following areas:
- Boat Accidents (e.g., waterskiing mishaps, collisions)
- Car Accidents (e.g., head-on, side-impact or rear-end collisions)
- Defective Products (e.g., defective design or manufacturing; failure to warn)
- Motorcycle Accidents (e.g., left-turn accidents, dangerous roadway obstructions)
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect (e.g., physical, sexual, or financial abuse)
- Medical Malpractice (e.g., wrong-site surgery, misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis)
- Work Injuries (e.g., industrial, construction, motor vehicle)
- Swimming Pool Accidents (e.g., slip and fall, diving board, drowning, electrocution)
- Truck Accidents (e.g., intoxicated or fatigued drivers, defective brake accidents)
- Slip and fall accidents (e.g., broken handrails, spilled substances, broken steps or tiles)
We have extensive experience proving following injuries:
The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine has recovered compensation for clients for medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, disfigurement, loss of relationships with spouse or family, and mental anguish. We have also recovered money on behalf of estates in wrongful death cases.
Will my case need to go to court?
We do take cases to trial. In fact, we handle all litigation in-house which allows us to save time and money instead of sending it out to another firm. However, trials are not the norm in negligence-related cases.
Before we head to court, we will first file a claim with the at-fault party’s insurance company. Who we file with depends on the party who caused your injury. If another driver was at-fault, we will file with that driver’s insurer. If you slipped and fell at a grocery store, we will file with the store’s business insurance policy.
To have a valid claim, we must prove the following:
- The at-fault party owed you a duty of care (e.g., to drive safely, to keep the property free of hazards, etc.)
- The at-fault party breached that duty (e.g., speeding, driving while intoxicated, failing to fix a broken step)
- This breach caused your injury (e.g., the intoxicated driver swerved into your lane, you tripped on the broken step)
- You suffered damages (e.g., medical bills, lost wages, etc.)
When our clients hire us, we go to work immediately. We will investigate, interview witnesses, speak with experts, and collect evidence to prove each element of your personal injury case.
Is it difficult to reach you?
At the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine, we realize that few things are more frustrating than leaving a voicemail and wondering when you will hear back. When we are working for you, we make ourselves available around the clock to give you the peace of mind you need to make it through this difficult time.
Schedule Your FREE Consultation Today
You may have a long uphill road ahead of you. You will feel better knowing that you are not in this alone. We handle your entire case from start to finish. We gather the necessary information, manage communication with the insurer, and build your case from the ground up. This allows you to focus on what is important — your health and your family.
If you want to learn more about how the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine could be a good fit for your case, call 800-747-3733 today.