A West Palm Beach neck injury lawyer from our firm could help you go after damages if you got hurt because of someone else’s negligence. Whether your neck injury happened in a car collision, pedestrian accident, slip and fall accident, or some other incident, we can help you pursue fair compensation.
We are proud to deliver responsive legal care to our clients. We can discuss your accident during a free consultation to determine your legal options and the worth of your case.
- How Much Your Neck Injury Case May be Worth
- You Have the Right to Legal Representation After a Neck Injury in West Palm Beach
- You Can Afford to Hire a West Palm Beach Neck Injury Lawyer from Our Firm
- Who May Bear Liability for Your West Palm Beach Neck Injury
- How Long You Have to Take Legal Action
- Take Action to Protect Your Rights to Compensation
- Work with Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine’s West Palm Beach Neck Injury Lawyer
For a free legal consultation with a neck injury lawyer serving West Palm Beach, call (800) 747-3733
How Much Your Neck Injury Case May be Worth
Every neck injury is different, so there is no standard amount that every claimant will receive. For example, a person who gets paralyzed from a severe neck injury should get more money than an individual who experiences short-term whiplash.
Here are some of the categories of damages that people often pursue after a neck injury:
- Lost wages. People often miss work when they suffer a severe injury. If you missed paychecks, the lost income can be a part of your claim.
- Current medical bills. You may recover the reasonable cost of the medical treatment for your injuries. Your medical expenses may not end with ambulatory and emergency room care, either. Depending on your situation, you might have bills for doctor’s appointments, surgery, physical therapy, prescription drugs, and other out-of-pocket expenses.
- Future medical bills. Depending on the severity and level of your neck injury, you might suffer long-term impairment after completing your medical treatment. Some people experience chronic pain, numbness, tingling, weakness, or even paralysis after a neck injury.
- Pain and suffering. When you experience a physical injury, you can generally pursue compensation for the physical discomfort and emotional anguish you endured. You might not be able to engage in the same activities you did before your injuries occurred, and you can seek an award for the loss of quality of life.
The amount of money that you might get in a settlement will depend on the unique facts of your situation. You might have other things that can be a part of your case in addition to the ones discussed here.
Wrongful Death Damages
If your close relative died from a neck injury that was someone else’s fault, we can seek additional compensation on behalf of the legal beneficiaries. You may stand to recover the costs of the funeral and burial, your loved one’s medical bills, and your loved one’s income.
West Palm Beach Neck Injury Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
You Have the Right to Legal Representation After a Neck Injury in West Palm Beach
Dealing with an insurance adjuster or stacks of paperwork is the last thing you need when trying to recuperate from a painful injury.
Insurance companies are massive corporations that have their own defense teams. Instead of dealing with the liable party and their representatives, we can tackle the legal process for you. You deserve to focus on your health and spend time with your loved ones.
You Can Afford to Hire a West Palm Beach Neck Injury Lawyer from Our Firm
When you work with our firm, you will not have to risk further financial losses for legal representation. In fact, you will not have any upfront legal fees at all.
We handle personal injury cases, including neck injury claims, on a contingency-fee basis. With this arrangement, we receive a percentage of the settlement proceeds or court award if we are successful. We understand you are already stretched thin from medical bills and lost wages; we do not want to add to the struggle.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Who May Bear Liability for Your West Palm Beach Neck Injury
Whoever caused the accident that led to your neck injury is liable for your losses. In some cases, more than one party bears the fault for the accident, though. For example, if you got hurt in a car collision, any of these parties could be a defendant if they are liable for the harm:
- One or more of the other drivers
- The driver of the car you rode in as a passenger
- Another passenger in your car
- A third party who manufactured or installed defective tires or brakes
- A government agency responsible for maintaining the roads or traffic signals
These are but a few examples of the many possible parties who could be at fault. A neck injury lawyer from our firm could find additional liable parties in your situation.
How Long You Have to Take Legal Action
Florida generally allows you four years to take legal action against the careless party who caused your neck injury, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). If your loved one died from a neck injury, Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d) says that we have to file a lawsuit within two years to hold the negligent party accountable.
If you miss the deadline, the court can forever bar you from going after the at-fault party for compensation. We can help you comply with the statute of limitations while negotiating with insurers. You just need to call us in time. The sooner you reach out, the sooner we can begin your case.
Take Action to Protect Your Rights to Compensation
There are a few things you can do to protect your rights to compensation. Make sure you seek medical care immediately and avoid discussing with an insurance adjuster who bears fault for the accident.
Also, avoid posting anything about your case on social media, even if your accounts are private. You do not want an insurer to undervalue or deny your claim.
Work with Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine’s West Palm Beach Neck Injury Lawyer
All you need to do to start the process is to call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at (561) 721-0080. We offer free initial consultations with no obligation.
Come find out why our clients say that we go the extra mile. Our clients get to rest and devote their energy to recuperating rather than having to battle insurance companies. We fight your battles for you. See what one of our neck injury attorneys serving West Palm Beach can do for you.