If someone else’s negligent or wrongful actions harmed you or your loved one, you may have grounds for a personal injury claim or lawsuit. A West Miami personal injury lawyer with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you recover compensation to pay for your medical treatment and other accident-related expenses.
Let our team put its years of legal experience behind getting the money you need to get back on your feet. We will investigate the cause of your injury, build a robust case, and prove your right to financial damages. While we work, you can focus your time and energy on your health and family.
Do You Have A Personal Injury Case?
When someone else’s mistakes cause you physical harm and financial losses, they should pay – not you or your loved ones. If another party’s reckless, careless, or wrongful behavior hurt you, you can seek compensation for related economic and non-economic damages with a liability insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit.
Our law firm assists clients with the following:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus accidents
- Boating accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Construction accidents
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Premises liability, including slip and falls, dog bite injuries, and swimming pool accidents
- Product liability
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Spinal cord injuries
- Brain injuries
- Birth injuries
- Wrongful death
Our compassionate team of dedicated lawyers has served injured parties and their families in Florida since 2006. We know what it takes to construct a successful personal injury case. When you work with us, you can rest assured your legal issue is in good hands and an advocate is fighting for you.
Recoverable Personal Injury Damages
Every case is unique, and the damages you can recover will depend on factors specific to you, your injuries, and how they occurred. However, in general, personal injury compensation may include the following:
- Medical expenses, including ambulance transportation, emergency treatment, surgeries, hospital stays, doctor visits, medications, medical equipment, physical therapy, and long-term nursing
- Lost income, including loss of your future earning capacity, if you suffered a prolonged or permanent injury that interferes with your work capabilities
- Property damages, including vehicle repair or replacement costs
- Pain and suffering damages for intangible losses, including scarring, disfigurement, loss of mobility, mental and emotional distress, loss of enjoyment, and diminished quality of life
- Wrongful death of a loved one, including medical bills, funeral and burial costs, loss of your family member’s income, support, and services, and survivors’ mental pain and suffering
Our West Miami personal injury attorneys can help you identify and calculate your financial damages and prove you deserve awards for your pain and suffering.
How Will Florida’s No-Fault Insurance Laws Affect You?
If you sustained your injury in a motor vehicle collision and you carry no-fault insurance, you likely will have to exhaust your personal injury protection (PIP) coverage before you can pursue damages from a liable party. Our Florida PIP lawyers can help you file a claim with your no-fault insurance provider and prove your right to step outside the no-fault system if applicable.
How Long Do You Have To Act?
You have two years to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11. If you do not pursue your case before time runs out, the court will likely refuse your suit, even if you have solid evidence that another party caused your injury.
This deadline will also affect your insurance claims because if you let the statute of limitations expire, you no longer have any legal leverage over the insurance company. Our injury and accident lawyers serving West Miami, FL, can help you get started before it is too late.
Our West Miami Personal Injury Attorneys Can Prove You Deserve Economic Justice
You have enough on your plate without adding stressful and time-consuming legal tasks. When you work with us, we do everything possible to get the money you deserve while lessening the burden of your case on you and your loved ones. The tasks we handle include the following:
- Investigating your accident. We can get to work immediately to investigate the cause of your injury and collect evidence to support your case. Our team can visit the site of your accident, take photographs, speak with witnesses, obtain medical records and police reports, and hire and consult with experts when needed.
- Proving liability. Whether it’s a driver, property owner, or medical provider, we will determine who caused your injury and hold them financially accountable. We will use evidence, our case experience, and knowledge of state and federal laws to prove negligence. We will draft and file insurance claims or lawsuits against all those responsible for your damages.
- Communicating on your behalf. We will handle all case-related phone calls, texts, emails, and meetings. We will advocate for your best interests in every interaction and tirelessly pursue the maximum compensation possible.
Ways You Can Protect Your Personal Injury Claim
One of the most important things you can do to protect your claim (and your health) is to see a doctor if you have not already. Doing so will ensure your injury does not worsen or heal incorrectly. It will also create a medical record for your case. Once you receive treatment, make sure you follow your doctor’s orders. If you need help getting medical care, our team can help you schedule an appointment.
Another vital thing you can do is be wary of what you say to the relevant insurance companies. If an agent contacts you, do not agree to give a recorded statement or accept an initial settlement offer. Instead, tell them to contact our offices and speak with your lawyer.
The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Can Help With Your Personal Injury
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today to schedule a free consultation. Our West Miami personal injury attorneys can take your case on a contingency fee basis, so working with us costs nothing upfront or out of pocket. We have seven offices conveniently located across Florida. Connect with a lawyer near you.
We Can Help.