A semi-truck accident lawyer can help you with your medical bills and other losses by pursuing compensation for them in an insurance claim or a lawsuit. Your lawyer can help in other ways, too, such as by negotiating deferred (delayed) payments with your healthcare providers. There’s a lot a lawyer from our firm can do for you.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by your bills, your injuries, and more, let us help you. We can relieve you of your case and recover your compensation for you.
How Exactly Can A Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer Help With My Medical Bills?
If your bills are piling up right now, that’s understandable. You suffered a major accident. A semi-truck accident lawyer from our firm can help by pursuing compensation for your medical bills, your other bills, and more. For your medical bills and related bills, your lawyer can pursue compensation through your personal injury protection, or PIP, insurance. For your vehicle repair/replacement bills, your lawyer can pursue compensation through your property damage liability, or PDL, insurance.
Your insurance will likely also cover your other financial damages, such as your lost wages. They likely won’t cover your other damages, though, such as your physical pain and suffering. However, your lawyer may be able to negotiate with your insurance for certain coverage. Alternatively, your lawyer can sue the semi-truck driver or their trucking company for all of your damages and higher amounts for those damages.
Your lawyer will be able to help in other ways, such as by:
- Negotiating deferred payments with your healthcare providers so that you can pay certain bills later
- Negotiating medical liens with your providers so that you pay them a discounted price and pay them out of your settlements/judgment
How Else Can A Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer Help Me?
In pursuit of your compensation, your lawyer will take care of everything for you, including:
- Speaking with your insurance on your behalf
- Collecting all of your bills and the other proof of your damages for your claim or lawsuit
- Determining what all of your compensable damages are (including your intangible damages, like physical pain and suffering) so that your lawyer can claim all of them
- Determining what your intangible damages are worth so that your lawyer can seek fair amounts for them
- Collecting evidence of the other party’s liability for your damages (This evidence could be traffic camera footage, semi truck black box data, a witness’s written statement, and more)
- Proving the other party’s liability (This entails showing how the other party owed you a duty of care, how they breached that duty, how the breach of duty caused the accident, and how the accident resulted in your damages)
- Negotiating settlements with your insurance (Your lawyer can threaten to sue them, if necessary)
- Negotiating a judgment with a judge (If your lawyer takes your case to court)
While your lawyer works your case for you, you’ll be able to focus on other, more important issues, like your health and your family. Your lawyer will keep you updated about your case so that you won’t have to worry about it at all.
How Your Lawyer Will Work For You
It also helps if you don’t have to pay any upfront or ongoing legal fees right now. With our firm, your lawyer will work for you in a contingency-fee arrangement, so you won’t pay any of those fees. Instead, you’ll simply pay your lawyer out of your settlement or judgment. This arrangement should be easily affordable for you.
Why You Should Hire a Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer From Our Firm
Our firm has been serving the people of Florida for many years now. We have a great deal of experience in personal injury law, and many of our clients are like you, having suffered a major accident and incurring many medical bills. If you become our next client, you’ll be able to trust in our experience, and we’ll be able to help you with your bills and much more.
We’ll make your experience with us as affordable and favorable as possible. Your semi-truck accident lawyer will work for you in the affordable contingency-fee arrangement, and fight for all of your due damages. Your lawyer won’t hesitate to take your case to court if it helps you recover your compensation.
Learn More About How A Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer Can Help With Your Bills
A truck accident lawyer from our firm can help by pursuing compensation for your bills and other losses. Your lawyer may even be able to get your healthcare payments deferred and recover a settlement or judgment covering all of your damages.
If you consult with us, we’ll be able to tell you about your case and how one of our lawyers can help. Your consultation will be completely free, making your experience with us even more affordable. To learn more and consult with us at no cost, contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today.
We Can Help.