Personal injuries can occur after a wide variety of accidents, but the result is often the same: a serious impact on you and your family, often in the form of lost income or unanticipated medical expenses. Whether your injury was the result of a workplace accident, car or boating accident, medical malpractice, or something else, you and your family should not have to suffer as a result of someone else’s negligent actions.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine offers a team of experienced attorneys who know how to get personal injury victims what they deserve. If you are looking for a Eustis, FL, personal injury lawyer, contact us today at 1-800-747-3733 for a risk-free review of your case. Our team will be by your side to take the burden off your shoulders. Time is precious: call to set up your complimentary consultation today.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Eustis, call (800) 747-3733
Most Common Types of Personal Injury Cases in Eustis, FL
There are a variety of accidents that can result in personal injuries. Some of the most common accidents that could have impacted you or a loved one in Eustis include:
- Car Accidents: In 2017, the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles reported a total of 4,731 car accidents in Lake County. Regardless of your own careful, attentive driving, distracted or reckless driving happens every day across the state.
- Boating Accidents: Boating accidents are particularly common in the state of Florida and can produce life-threatening injuries. Defective equipment can sometimes be the cause of boating accidents, but negligence often comes into play as well.
- Workplace Accidents: Thousands of workplace accidents are recorded each year, resulting in loss of wages, unexpected medical expenses, and even wrongful death. A workers’ compensation lawyer can help you file for and collect the benefits you deserve if you were injured in the workplace.
- Medical Malpractice: Ten percent of deaths in the U.S. are the result of medical errors and mistakes. If you or a family member suffered as a result of a medical mistake, you might be entitled to compensation.
These are just a few of the accidents that can result in personal injury. We understand that every case is different and yours may or may not be included in this list. If you or a family member has suffered a personal injury in Eustis, FL, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Eustis Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Damages You May Recover After a Personal Injury
While every case is different, some of the common types of damages that a Eustis personal injury lawyer can help you recover include:
- Lost wages
- Lost future income
- Past medical expenses
- Ongoing or future medical care
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering you and your family have endured
According to Florida Statute section 768.19, when a person’s death “is caused by the wrongful act, negligence, default, or breach of contract” of another person, the person would have been entitled to seek compensation for damages. In this case, the family can pursue compensation for wrongful death and any associated losses. Damages that can be collected a result of wrongful death can include:
- Loss of financial support or services to the surviving family members
- Loss of companionship
- Pain and suffering endured by the family as a result of the loss
- Medical and funeral expenses that accumulated as a result of the accident
Learn more about wrongful death cases and how a wrongful death lawyer can help you navigate the process of pursuing damages.
How the Florida Statute of Limitations May Impact Your Claim
According to Florida Statute 95.11(3)(a), any claims of personal injury must be filed within four years of the accident. However, that only applies to cases where the result is injury and not death. If a death occurs as the result of an accident, you must file your claim within two years.
In either case, memories of the accident can fade with time. It will be easier to collect evidence like witness testimony, photos, and videos of the accident if you begin the process of pursuing damages as soon as possible after the accident. Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for a complimentary consultation today to review your personal injury case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
How a Eustis, FL, Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help Your Claim
If you or a family member were injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, you have the right to hold the liable party or parties responsible. Recovering damages can be a time-consuming and complicated process.
A personal injury lawyer in Eustis, FL, can help you with your claim, stand up for your rights, and negotiate for compensation on your behalf. If a settlement isn’t reached, your lawyer will be by your side to take your case to trial and to lift the extra, unnecessary stress off your shoulders.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine team has years of experience successfully representing clients who have suffered personal injuries in the state of Florida. We are well-equipped to investigate your case and give it our personal attention as we work to recover the compensation you deserve.
Here are just a few ways we can help:
- A dedicated team to do the necessary investigating on your behalf, including gathering medical records, police reports, and other evidence
- A legal team dedicated to helping you achieve compensation for the fullest extent of your injuries
- A personal injury lawyer to negotiate on your behalf and, in the event a settlement can’t be reached, pursue your case in court
Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer in Eustis, FL, Today
Our team will go the extra mile to help you navigate your personal injury or wrongful death case so you can focus your time on your family. We are also fully prepared to take your case to court if we are unable to reach a fair settlement. To get started today, call us now at 1-800-747-3733 for a risk-free review of your claim. Our team is ready and waiting to go to work on your case and fight for the compensation you deserve.